Pages:
Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 12. (Read 1095032 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 23, 2020, 04:15:30 PM
People who believe Earth is flat are definitely not crazy. Judge by yourself -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H110vCGvTmM
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
January 23, 2020, 12:02:25 PM
^^^ Thanks for admitting that the evidence I show can't be debunked.

The idea is to show that the earth is not flat. Since the mountain evidence that I have been showing in my recent posts can't be debunked, why would I want to come back with some evidence that CAN be debunked? It's the things you say that are continually debunked.

Actually, it looks like you are gradually degenerating into a slobbering id***. Sure, it lengthens your thread. But it shortens your credibility.

Do you have such mental and emotional control that your degeneration can be maintained in your own mind as something that doesn't matter?

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 23, 2020, 11:55:26 AM
@BADecker come back when you have some evidence that can be debunked, otherwise you're just spewing nonsense and confusion.

Observations from mountain tops support a flat and motionless earth including transits of celestial objects. You can see so far up there for one because it's flat, and secondly because the observer's viewing angle is so large.
legendary
January 22, 2020, 10:49:50 PM
^^^ We can use a camera on the transit on the mountain. The mountain doesn't have to be high. Notice how you can see much farther in every direction from the top of the mountain. Flat doesn't fit the measurements on the mountain.

Cool
legendary
January 22, 2020, 08:56:40 PM
^^^ Weather permitting i.e. a cool, clear, dry day with little to no atmospheric refraction, the minimum distance to the horizon can be measured and documented accurately with a large margin of error using a landmark of known distance, all with a consumer grade super-zoom camera.

All sorts of measurements can be made, such blatant gate-keeping on your part.

It looks to me like the miniaturization of optical sensors and the mass production of high quality lenses is having as much, or more of a revolutionary effect as the miniaturization of computers.
legendary
January 22, 2020, 07:37:36 PM
^^^ You'd likely be calculating barrel distortion, refraction causes atmospheric lensing to occur as some atmospheric layers have a high index of refraction even at greater altitudes.

I mean seriously dude, you want to claim that the flat earth curves beyond the limits of the human eye but, then you reject footage of the flat earth from super-zoom cameras that can see far beyond the limits of the human eye. You reject something anybody can confirm with modern technology for untrustworthy and biased 3rd party evidence, evidence that uses proprietary optics to look at objects in the sky that, they claim are trillions of miles away through a fluid atmosphere.

I'm calling you out on your bullshit, the earth is flat and pointing up at the sky is a distraction tactic.

Hey, thanks. That's all I really needed, the admittance from you that all your camera talk and eyeball measurements aren't worth anything... including M&M, and all the rest of the measurements you FE jokers make through the atmosphere.

So, since you claim that you don't have any way to measure FE, why do you think that it exists? Oh, yeah. I know. 'Cause all the stuff that works for you to prove FE, doesn't work for anybody else when they are proving GE.

Thanks, again.

You got the Power, right? Grin

Cool
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
January 22, 2020, 06:04:26 PM
~ and pointing up at the sky is a distraction tactic.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
January 22, 2020, 05:02:08 PM
~ and pointing up at the sky is a distraction tactic.

I'm sorry for your loss.

legendary
January 22, 2020, 11:42:40 AM
^^^ You'd likely be calculating barrel distortion, refraction causes atmospheric lensing to occur as some atmospheric layers have a high index of refraction even at greater altitudes.

I mean seriously dude, you want to claim that the flat earth curves beyond the limits of the human eye but, then you reject footage of the flat earth from super-zoom cameras that can see far beyond the limits of the human eye. You reject something anybody can confirm with modern technology for untrustworthy and biased 3rd party evidence, evidence that uses proprietary optics to look at objects in the sky that, they claim are trillions of miles away through a fluid atmosphere.

I'm calling you out on your bullshit, the earth is flat and pointing up at the sky is a distraction tactic.
legendary
January 22, 2020, 12:34:24 AM
^^^ Except that when you use a transit from a mountain top with a known height, and focus on two known heights on opposite sides of the mountain, at known distances away, you can calculate the curve.

Cool
legendary
January 21, 2020, 07:54:25 PM
Activity: 1451
Merit: 973
January 20, 2020, 08:52:49 PM
Any update?
Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
January 20, 2020, 08:04:39 PM
^. Hey, I've started using drugs again, to get me through this page.
Activity: 6
January 20, 2020, 02:33:17 PM
Can't believe I'm reading this
legendary
January 19, 2020, 09:53:21 PM
^^^ How much have you made with snake oil aka flat earth? Certainly not $25 billion.

Cool
legendary
January 19, 2020, 09:03:42 PM
^^^ Did you know that snake oil aka omega-3 fatty acid is a $25 billion dollar a year business?

Source: forbes.com

legendary
January 19, 2020, 06:54:37 PM
^^^ Why thank you. It's always nice when you show us that something fictitious conquers your silly ideas of flat Earth.

Cool
legendary
January 19, 2020, 06:34:40 PM
^^^ Centrifugal force is fictitious, centripetal force is the real force.
legendary
January 19, 2020, 05:09:32 PM
^^^ The atmosphere is in layers, this is apparent looking at the bottoms of clouds. I described the process of separation of material into different density layers according to Coulomb's Law. You can't say that has no effect on pressure because density is directly proportional to pressure and indirectly proportional to temperature as per Gas Law.

Flat Earth is the default, the theory is that the surface of the flat Earth curves into a globe just beyond the limits of human vision. This claim that surface of the flat Earth curves is absolutely and completely debunked with modern optics like the Nikon P900.

Relativistic gravity was falsified in 1939, you've got absolutely nothing.

Turbulence, and layers moving in different directions, only show more divisions between the vacuum and the thick air. The tops of the layers are more rarefied than the bottoms of the layers. The top layers are more rarefied than the bottom layers. All kinds of aircraft have proven this. So, there absolutely is the atmosphere division of a vacuum from a non-vacuum.

Since you know this, you jump into the faulty camera theory to try to distract from the fact that the atmosphere is a division between vacuum and no vacuum.

But faulty camera theory wasn't enough. You try to equate gravity theory with gravity, thereby destroying gravity because some gravity theory might be wrong. You can't get it through your head. Gravity and gravity theory are two different things. People have known and used gravity for thousands of years. Gravity theory has only been around for several hundred.

Now let me show you that gravity theory is right... even relativistic gravity theory. What makes it right is in the word "theory." Even science theory shows that the science involved can be changed according to new findings, and that the particular science involved is not known to be accurate. How is this shown? By the word "theory." So, relativistic gravity theory is right because it says that its own ideas about gravity are not known to be right.

In other words, gravity theory is right by saying that it is not known to be right. How does it say this? By being a theory.

But all this is a distraction that you are using to avoid the idea that there is a separation between vacuum and non-vacuum... the atmosphere. And atmosphere is as it is because of gravity, not gravity theory. Centrifugal force in a centrifuge shows that density works as it does by a force being applied to materials, not because density is the property that we call gravity.

All your blabber destroys your FE ideas.

Cool
Activity: 11
January 19, 2020, 03:11:46 PM
In my opinion, the Earth is not round, and not flat. There is also an inner Earth. Entrance to the inner Earth at the poles. This is much more complicated than it seems to us, and than we can understand now. In addition, we don't know much, because not all information is available to us.
Pages:
Jump to: