Pages:
Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 9. (Read 1095032 times)

legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
February 04, 2020, 03:06:58 AM
@odolvlobo "A treatise on electricity and magnetism, by James Clerk Maxwell."

Thanks for nothing. There is no mention of the displacement of aether by anything.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 03, 2020, 05:31:15 PM
^^^ It's [outer space] all nonsense, the globalists are international in nature so it's no wonder there's a space agency set up in all major countries. All these politicians and leaders are in bed together, sometimes literally as the Masons, Jews, Jesuits and the rest of the conspiracy cabal are mostly promiscuous homosexuals.

The space shuttle, a zero-g airplane rigged up as a flying Hollywood film studio has been retired for many years. Today the ISS is faked with Chroma Key CGI technology and actors hanging from wires.

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693
C.D.P.E.M
February 03, 2020, 02:50:38 PM
You guys are delusional because NASA is a propaganda agency, there is no "astronaut training camp" you halfwit morons. There are no university or collage courses to become an astronaut, outer space is a hoax.
Globalism is the cult, so fuck off with your bullshit! In fact don't come back until you can spell "atmospheric balloons" correctly.

Oh well,
I'm sorry I made a mistake spelling "atmospheric balloons", I've never been in one. And this is also what happens when you speak 3 languages and English isn't the mother tongue.

But seeing how you spelled college, I assume you never attended one either  Grin

You have no argumentation, attacking people on the form instead of the debunking ideas.

Are you telling us that The MUERICAINS, the Russians, The Europeans and now the Chinese are all part of this cult that pretends they send people in space just to keep the dream going?
How delusional you are.

And obviously I knew that there isn't any camp/college/university as per se.
But you are not going to send Kim dot Com on ISS, it has to be someone fitter.

So again, have a member board a shuttle, make photos and then you will see the truth (or prove us all wrong)

legendary
February 03, 2020, 12:00:55 PM
@odolvlobo "A treatise on electricity and magnetism, by James Clerk Maxwell."

I have asked the question so many times.
Why isn't the FE society, with hundreds of thousands of fanatics don't send one of their top chefs through an astronaut training camp and fly him/her up on the ISS.

It would also be easy to come up with a recording device (camera), which is temper proof.
To take photos and video of the earth from there  (just in case the nut jobs on earth claim that their top leader got brainwashed by NASA while beeing on the ISS).
Like an old-school analogic camera in a radiation-proof/shockproof/tamperproof casing.
That would be opened on earth by FE and RE people.

Just raise the funds and go up.

PS : atmospherique baloons don't count.

Don't think they'd want to do such thing, although even if someone from FE community would do it and tell everyone else "look the earth is round, it's not flat!" - they would reject him and say "oh boi, he's one of them" instead of believing him. Those people are rejecting the fundamental basics of physics, and even though lots of them are smart people, i wouldn't expect from them to change their beliefs, especially when they are having fun - they have their own community, they can talk about it, socialize, cult it etc.

You guys are delusional because NASA is a propaganda agency, there is no "astronaut training camp" you halfwit morons. There are no university or college courses to become an astronaut, outer space is a hoax.

Globalism is the cult, so fuck off with your bullshit! In fact don't come back until you can spell "atmospheric balloons" correctly.

edit:
Corrected spelling mistake. Cool
Activity: 25
Merit: 1
February 03, 2020, 10:16:21 AM
Why isn't the FE society, with hundreds of thousands of fanatics don't send one of their top chefs through an astronaut training camp and fly him/her up on the ISS.

It would also be easy to come up with a recording device (camera), which is temper proof.
To take photos and video of the earth from there  (just in case the nut jobs on earth claim that their top leader got brainwashed by NASA while beeing on the ISS).
Like an old-school analogic camera in a radiation-proof/shockproof/tamperproof casing.

Don't think they'd want to do such thing, although even if someone from FE community would do it and tell everyone else "look the earth is round, it's not flat!" - they would reject him and say "oh boi, he's one of them" instead of believing him. Those people are rejecting the fundamental basics of physics, and even though lots of them are smart people, i wouldn't expect from them to change their beliefs, especially when they are having fun - they have their own community, they can talk about it, socialize, cult it etc.
legendary
February 03, 2020, 02:22:56 AM
So when I give "displacement of aether" as an explanation of why any object in a vacuum chamber is stuck to the bottom if gravity doesn't real, I'm giving a "general" explanation. The more technical explanation lies in understanding the extremely complex network of electromagnetic field lines surrounding the object and the forces involved therein.

Well, I would love to see the more technical explanation! How do I find it?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693
C.D.P.E.M
February 02, 2020, 04:39:25 PM

To take photos and video of the earth from there  (just in case the nut jobs on earth claim that their top leader got brainwashed by NASA while beeing on the ISS).

Activity: 1190
Merit: 755
Homo Sapiens Bitcoinerthalensis
February 02, 2020, 06:36:52 AM
^. Nice find!!!

Look what I spotted, carved on the surface of da moon:

Merit: 305
Pro financial, medical liberty
February 02, 2020, 01:24:29 AM
Lets hope you have the appropriate monitor to enjoy in full glory.
Private photo 400 Megapixel (Resolution 20,000 x 20,000) if the Moon. Interesting every "crater" is more or less round, no near misses.
Blue, yellow white stars... I am over the moon  Cool
Bonus points for anyone who can see the mile long tracks of the moon rover.
Dont forget to zoom in and switch to full screen
https://www.easyzoom.com/imageaccess/4b77cb0a226949ac9f4b462b2fa87677
It would take a grid of 19 x 11 monitors at 1920x1080 to display every pixel of the photo at 1:1.
His instagram https://www.instagram.com/cosmic_background/
legendary
February 02, 2020, 12:08:18 AM
@odolvlobo,

There's a point where the macroscopic concept of displacement gives way to fields of force on the smaller scale. The fields of force are essentially fluid mechanics, the aether can in general be treated as a super-fine gas. Magnetic fields i.e. curl(A) where A is the vector potential, can be seen with paper, some iron filings and, a magnet; an aetheric gas field whirled into looping circuits like smoke rings.

So when I give "displacement of aether" as an explanation of why any object in a vacuum chamber is stuck to the bottom if gravity doesn't real, I'm giving a "general" explanation. The more technical explanation lies in understanding the extremely complex network of electromagnetic field lines surrounding the object and the forces involved therein.

The few lone gas molecules in the vacuum chamber are going nuts, if they're closer to the bottom on average I'd like to see evidence for that.
Activity: 433
Merit: 5
February 01, 2020, 11:57:40 PM
As far as I understand, most people who agree with the flat earth hypothesis do not know and do not study what is beyond the boundaries of the dome and what processes are taking place there. I don't think that the Earth is exactly what we were told in childhood. But it seems to me that the theory of round earth is better, there is at least a desire for further, and not fixing only on the Earth itself.
legendary
February 01, 2020, 11:02:50 PM
You're mistaken, the air molecules never actually touch each other or the wall of the chamber. Only fields of force exist and interact, this means there's no actual "physical" contact or collision. Because of the nature of electrostatic fields, the air molecules are always in communication with each other and the wall of the chamber via connected lines of force.

Ok, fine. You are correct.

Now, I'm really more interested in the idea that air falls because it displaces aether. I think that you would support that idea, but you haven't stated one way or the other. You previously stated that objects fall in a vacuum because they displace aether. That implies that air would similarly fall in a vacuum unless air molecules are different in some way. Can't that explain how air could be next to a vacuum? After all, we observe that the air pressure drops as the height increases, and the pressure must be very close to 0 at the top of the dome over 3000 miles high.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
February 01, 2020, 12:50:04 PM
^^^ Once we get down to the microcosm of material far enough, we find that the aether is the force of everything. There is no material/energy/particles/waves/etc.. There is only force... the basis of the aether, and the basis of complexity.

Cool
legendary
February 01, 2020, 05:17:41 AM

[...]

Finally in regards to the force acting on the air molecules, we're not dealing with a solitary particle in an unbounded space. They push on each other and the wall of the chamber and the force pushing is electromagnetism; the molecules are 99.999% "empty space", only fields of force exist and interact.

Air molecules are mostly solitary. Other than gravity/buoyancy, they only interact and encounter forces when they collide with other molecules or the walls of the container. Note that I write "gravity/buoyancy" when I'm referring to the force that causes objects to fall and when being gravity or buoyancy doesn't change anything.

You're mistaken, the air molecules never actually touch each other or the wall of the chamber. Only fields of force exist and interact, this means there's no actual "physical" contact or collision. Because of the nature of electrostatic fields, the air molecules are always in communication with each other and the wall of the chamber via connected lines of force.

Electrostatic Field Lines

This [electrostatics] is also why the Cavendish experiment is complete nonsense.
February 01, 2020, 03:05:00 AM
What the fuck is holding it together?

Zip ties.
The best invention ever.

Nah!!! It's velcro.  Grin

How didn't I think of that, could be a combination of both.
Nah,

I guess alot of bullshit and conjecture and its baked on.... wot can u do...

Well done sir.
legendary
January 31, 2020, 08:31:00 PM
^^^ An infinite vacuum obviously isn't possible so we're simulating it by leaving the pump running. You said that "if" it was infinite, I'm just stating an experimental setup that allows for it within a finite container.
Since we're pretending gravity is a force I've avoided referencing the aether, if you want concede that the static aether is real then this whole discussion is moot. The 1887 M&M experiment proves the earth is motionless and falsifies the Copernican model; no outer space and no pressurized gas next to a vacuum without a container.

We're not going to get past vacuum pump equals infinite chamber, so let's drop it for now. I'm more interested in the idea that air falls because it displaces aether. I think that you would support that idea, but you haven't stated one way or the other. You previously stated that objects fall in a vacuum because they displace aether. That implies that air would similarly fall in a vacuum unless air molecules are different in some way. Can't that explain how air could be next to a vacuum? After all, we observe that the air pressure drops as the height increases, and the pressure must be close to 0 at the top of the dome over 3000 miles high.

Finally in regards to the force acting on the air molecules, we're not dealing with a solitary particle in an unbounded space. They push on each other and the wall of the chamber and the force pushing is electromagnetism; the molecules are 99.999% "empty space", only fields of force exist and interact.

Air molecules are mostly solitary. Other than gravity/buoyancy, they only interact and encounter forces when they collide with other molecules or the walls of the container. Note that I write "gravity/buoyancy" when I'm referring to the force that causes objects to fall and when being gravity or buoyancy doesn't change anything.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 3484
born once atheist
January 31, 2020, 08:02:41 PM
I miss xempy.  Hey batty, fire up your sock puppet, bro.
I need a bonus FE claptrap video /silly sky fairy meme belly laugh.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
January 31, 2020, 07:34:56 PM

I guess alot of bullshit and conjecture and its baked on.... wot can u do...
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
January 31, 2020, 06:41:34 PM

Zip ties.
The best invention ever.

Nah!!! It's velcro.  Grin
January 30, 2020, 05:51:49 PM