Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 126. (Read 1095196 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 29, 2018, 12:18:00 PM
The most basic concepts in fluid dynamics proves you're a fucking liar, you can't possibly be this stupid. You should go kill yourself!

Hey idiot, all you need to do is look up.

The sky is blue.  Everyone else can see it.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 29, 2018, 09:30:41 AM
^^^ Claiming that pressurized gas can exist in a hard vacuum without a barrier directly violates the laws of physics. Claiming the pressurized gas surrouning a rotating object moves with that object also violates the laws of physics. Claiming water conforms to the exterior of a rotating sphere violates the laws of physics as well.

Cut yourself and bleed to death you fucking liar!

Prove it, how do you know? Did you read about it? You never do your own experiments thats why you are so gullible and believe any idiot on youtube, it happens with flat earthers.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 29, 2018, 08:53:43 AM
^^^ Claiming that pressurized gas can exist in a hard vacuum without a barrier directly violates the laws of physics. Claiming the pressurized gas surrouning a rotating object moves with that object also violates the laws of physics. Claiming water conforms to the exterior of a rotating sphere violates the laws of physics as well.

Cut yourself and bleed to death you fucking liar!
December 29, 2018, 08:33:56 AM
^^^ That's right folks, the magic of gravity allows the globalist to bypass all the laws of physics so that pressurized gas sticks to and travels with the surface of a spinning sphere in a vacuum.

The world needs an hero, get roped.

Scientists discovered the laws of physics dummy, none of this violates any of them, go hand yourself with gravity to feel its magic.
legendary
December 29, 2018, 07:01:18 AM
^^^ That's right folks, the magic of gravity allows the globalist to bypass all the laws of physics so that pressurized gas sticks to and travels with the surface of a spinning sphere in a vacuum.

The world needs an hero, get roped.
December 29, 2018, 06:51:24 AM
"...the idiot who didn't know the atmosphere rotates with the earth..."

The most basic concepts in fluid dynamics proves you're a fucking liar, you can't possibly be this stupid. You should go kill yourself!

Inb4 muh gravity!!!

Every scientist disagrees with you, go hang yourself using gravity.
legendary
December 29, 2018, 06:40:41 AM
"...the idiot who didn't know the atmosphere rotates with the earth..."

Inb4 muh gravity!!!
December 29, 2018, 06:16:33 AM
Stop fooling yourself the curvatrure only exists in your imagination .

My imagination rules the world then.  The entire communication, transportation and defence industries rely on my imagination to be right.  Smiley

Yeah only in your imagination because in reality none of those communities you mentioned ever account for any curvature

Becoz there is none.

Except in your brainwashed Imagination.

For almost 100 years, now, airplanes have flown high enough that fliers can see the curvature of the earth. How can we tell that the earth is curved, and that it is not some aberration caused by the shape of the windows? Easy. The curvature still exists when you fly the plane upside down... only then the curvature is inverted.

Cool

Do you people even proof  things before u talk rubbish ?

Since the invention of Aero " plane" Not Aero " globe "

Millions of pilots know the earth is flat except dumb asses who look through fish eyed lense

So from 300k feet baloon they cannot see a curve but a 20k feet aero " plane " they can ?

Dont be stupid moron. I dont like abusing stupid people but sometimes they ask for it.

Why are you still here? You are the idiot who didn't know the atmosphere rotates with the earth, you are a proven dumbass.
Activity: 250
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 01:37:54 AM
Stop fooling yourself the curvatrure only exists in your imagination .

My imagination rules the world then.  The entire communication, transportation and defence industries rely on my imagination to be right.  Smiley

Yeah only in your imagination because in reality none of those communities you mentioned ever account for any curvature

Becoz there is none.

Except in your brainwashed Imagination.

For almost 100 years, now, airplanes have flown high enough that fliers can see the curvature of the earth. How can we tell that the earth is curved, and that it is not some aberration caused by the shape of the windows? Easy. The curvature still exists when you fly the plane upside down... only then the curvature is inverted.

Cool

Do you people even proof  things before u talk rubbish ?

Since the invention of Aero " plane" Not Aero " globe "

Millions of pilots know the earth is flat except dumb asses who look through fish eyed lense

So from 300k feet baloon they cannot see a curve but a 20k feet aero " plane " they can ?

Dont be stupid moron. I dont like abusing stupid people but sometimes they ask for it.
Vod
legendary
December 28, 2018, 11:22:19 PM
consider suicide you clown

Stop posting lies, you idiot.  

The answer to your original question is simple....

Go outside and look at the sky for yourself.

The very idea of viewing stars billions and trillions of miles away is absurd

Why?  Light will continue until it hits something, like everything else.

Stop pushing your ignorance on others, idiot.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
December 28, 2018, 11:11:08 PM
I think the Earth is not flat)
I think you put a lot of thought into that post...

Yo batty ...don't forget your favorite trademark trolling device...
legendary
December 28, 2018, 10:57:47 PM
There's no puzzle, no riddle, we are on a stationary plane inside an engineered structure. Organized crime has subverted all of society with their bullshit, it's not a case of scientists being mistaken, they're corrupt.

You realize god in the bible talks about the other stars right?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bK9h12Qdvs

That twinkle you see, that little jitter the star does is bigger than the parallax measurements "modern" science uses to calculate the stars distances at billions and trillions of miles. The "modern" scientist can't not know their measurements are significantly below the margin of error caused by atmospheric refraction. The intellectual dishonesty here is self-evident.

We've got users here like BADecker who defend the globe by promoting the idea that an astronomical sextant, a tool used for measuring angles on plane can make these subtle parallax measurements in the face of massive star twinkle. He'll do shit like taking multiple measurements then using the average, as if it makes up for being below the margin of error. The truth is the distance to the star can be calculated with plane trigonometry using the angles measured with the sextant against a planar horizon; the distance works out to be about 3,000 miles. Again the intellectual dishonesty here with globe superheroes like BADecker is self-evident.

The very idea of viewing stars billions and trillions of miles away is absurd, the apparent visual size of these objects would be so small no honest scientist would claim we could see them. There's nothing but corrupt assholes who engage in gaslighting and concern trolling when their claims are scrutinized.

There's nothing wrong with having criminals executed.

"...We...Bozo..."

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 28, 2018, 05:46:24 PM
I think the Earth is not flat)
Vod
legendary
December 28, 2018, 04:47:21 PM
There's no puzzle, no riddle, we are on a stationary plane inside an engineered structure. Organized crime has subverted all of society with their bullshit, it's not a case of scientists being mistaken, they're corrupt.

No, you are an idiot.   

You keep telling us the sky is red, when billions of people have seen it is blue, and can verify it is blue at any time.

Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
December 28, 2018, 04:00:46 PM
1) If there is an Dome around this so-called flat Earth, then what about climbing the himalayas? Oxygen gets thin at the top, and less breathing air. "Half of the world's oxygen is produced via phytoplankton photosynthesis. The other half is produced via photosynthesis on land by trees, shrubs, grasses, and other plants."

Wouldn't the production of oxygen via photosynthesis, fill up the dome with oxygen, thus at the top of a mountain peak or ground you'd be able to breath fine?

Textbook answer: "This is because the earth's gravity holds the oxygen close to the surface" which makes higher up less oxygen/atmosphere.

If gravity doesn't exist, then why does oxygen like to stay at the ground, and not distribute through out the dome?  

Ooh, I know this one... Because the Himalayas are _also_ a conspiracy! Have you ever been there? Nope. Must be a conspiracy.

How'd I do batty?
donator
Activity: 3228
Merit: 1226
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 28, 2018, 03:27:52 PM

1) If there is an Dome around this so-called flat Earth, then what about climbing the himalayas? Oxygen gets thin at the top, and less breathing air. "Half of the world's oxygen is produced via phytoplankton photosynthesis. The other half is produced via photosynthesis on land by trees, shrubs, grasses, and other plants."

Wouldn't the production of oxygen via photosynthesis, fill up the dome with oxygen, thus at the top of a mountain peak or ground you'd be able to breath fine?

Textbook answer: "This is because the earth's gravity holds the oxygen close to the surface" which makes higher up less oxygen/atmosphere.

If gravity doesn't exist, then why does oxygen like to stay at the ground, and not distribute through out the dome?  
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 02:44:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bK9h12Qdvs
December 28, 2018, 01:03:05 PM

Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
December 28, 2018, 12:44:40 PM

Of course you can't see the riddle because you're part of it. It's like asking a rubix cube to become self aware.
legendary
December 28, 2018, 12:31:14 PM
Jump to: