Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 121. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 12:26:16 PM
Your words say "(((we))) can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe" but there's no truth to them. I can demonstrate that the Earth is stationary with a gyroscope, I can measure angles on a plane with a sextant and, I can show the pull of gravity is a farce with a slinky drop.

You can demonstrate whatever you want.  Put a ruler on the ground and demonstrate the earth is flat.

We've know for 2,000 years the earth is a globe.  You need to leave your house before you can tell me what color the sky is.

Putting a ruler on the ground doesn't demonstrate the Earth is flat on any significant scale, measuring it with a sextant does. Also everybody knew the Earth is flat and stationary for last 2,000 years, it's only recently that the globe was force fed to the unwashed masses.

There is no '''we''', your '''arguments''' are ridiculous and your '''facts''' are wrong.

Have you measured it yourself?

Well alot of people have measured it

Even the Nile 4000 miles long is F lat as fuck No Curve.

The only problem with you globies is Denile!

''Well alot of people have measured it '' How do you know? You believed them because they said so? Or because you watched a youtube video? You also forgot, again, to respond to my last post. Why do you even post here ?

How does it mattert how I Know ? If you were really smart you couldve proven to yourself the curve doesnt exist by now.

Why should I respond to a troll's post ?

I ask you the same why are you posting here?

You are the idiot who keeps yelling that we believe anything we are told and yet you believe anything on youtube if its about flat earth, just exposing your twisted logic.

Why do you blame youtube ?

Whether the information and proof comes from youtube or people or book it doesnt matter Fact is fact the fact that you cant understand simple facts is a huge problem.

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 09, 2019, 12:05:17 PM
^^^ Their hero and savior Elon Musk is going to send them on an ionic rocket to Mars, and they're going search for fossilized martian flowers. Once they've found their flower they'll join hands and sing kum ba yah around the OLED they're growing their red potatoes with.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
January 09, 2019, 10:36:24 AM
A flat earth model has been reproduced with the sun and moon rotating, yet the earth as a globe no one has reproduced and will ever be able to. Keep believing in the magic force that attracts everything to the center of the earth no matter the weight and can't attract a simple helium balloon, also keep believing in a water that curves and the many planets that man will colonize.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 09, 2019, 10:19:26 AM
Your words say "(((we))) can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe" but there's no truth to them. I can demonstrate that the Earth is stationary with a gyroscope, I can measure angles on a plane with a sextant and, I can show the pull of gravity is a farce with a slinky drop.

You can demonstrate whatever you want.  Put a ruler on the ground and demonstrate the earth is flat.

We've know for 2,000 years the earth is a globe.  You need to leave your house before you can tell me what color the sky is.

Putting a ruler on the ground doesn't demonstrate the Earth is flat on any significant scale, measuring it with a sextant does. Also everybody knew the Earth is flat and stationary for last 2,000 years, it's only recently that the globe was force fed to the unwashed masses.

There is no '''we''', your '''arguments''' are ridiculous and your '''facts''' are wrong.

''Well alot of people have measured it '' How do you know? You believed them because they said so? Or because you watched a youtube video? You also forgot, again, to respond to my last post. Why do you even post here ?

How does it mattert how I Know ? If you were really smart you couldve proven to yourself the curve doesnt exist by now.

You are the idiot who keeps yelling that we believe anything we are told and yet you believe anything on youtube if its about flat earth, just exposing your twisted logic.
January 09, 2019, 09:23:17 AM

January 09, 2019, 05:50:13 AM

January 09, 2019, 03:58:50 AM

January 08, 2019, 06:41:32 PM

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 08, 2019, 05:10:15 PM

"We" is seven billion people, who can prove the earth is a sphere anytime.

You believe whatever you are told (aka religious) and have never touched a sextant.  

Tongue
legendary
January 08, 2019, 04:23:58 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 501
January 08, 2019, 03:53:10 PM
More pics for extra proof!

Honestly, if you really think the earth is flat, you need to get yourself an education.
Activity: 56
January 08, 2019, 02:15:57 PM
People like to comment how the Bible was written by men all-be-it inspired by God. However, there is one section that was in fact written by the hand of God himself; the 10 commandments.

#2: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments." -- Exodus 20:4-6

The CGI images of fake globe Earth produced by NASA are in direct violation of the ten commandments given to man by God.

''However, there is one section that was in fact written by the hand of God himself;'' In fact you say, you know it was written by god because what? The bible said so? LUL.
You speak from enthusiasm not from facts. You have no idea about how improbable the Bible is to be fake.

Once you realize that Moses was not a historical figure, the whole story will make more sense.
What do you base your opinion on?

History.
History before Christ or after Christ?
Vod
legendary
January 08, 2019, 12:38:04 PM
You words say "(((we))) can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe" but there's no truth to them. I can demonstrate that the Earth is stationary with a gyroscope, I can measure angles on a plane with a sextant and, I can show the pull of gravity is a farce with a slinky drop.

legendary
January 08, 2019, 12:26:18 PM
slowing down is acceleration

No, that's called deceleration.

Acceleration is change in velocity over time.  So deceleration can also be called acceleration.   The same thing as calling a square a rectangle.  Both are correct - one is just more specific.

rotation is acceleration

Angular acceleration - not the same thing.    Smiley

This is an orange:

This is a Mandarin orange:

- not the same thing.  Wink

People like to comment how the Bible was written by men all-be-it inspired by God. However, there is one section that was in fact written by the hand of God himself; the 10 commandments.

The bible is just a collection of myths that were prevalent at the time.

If you actually read it, you would see it parallels other religious beliefs at the time.  There is nothing new in the bible.

Your god is just a fairy tale, as is your belief in a flat planet.

The CGI images of fake globe Earth produced by NASA are in direct violation of the ten commandments (#2, Exodus 20:4-6) given to man by God.

There you go.  We can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe - if it is a contradiction that means your god is made up.  There is no way you can prove your god exists.

Your words say "(((we))) can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe" but there's no truth to them. I can demonstrate that the Earth is stationary with a gyroscope, I can measure angles on a plane with a sextant and, I can show the pull of gravity is a farce with a slinky drop. You have manufactured images of Earth taken by masonfags (Leviticus 20:13,23, Psalm 5:5, Psalm 11:5, Malachi 1:1-3, Romans 9:11-13, Matthew 7:13,23, John 12:39-40, 1 Peter 2:8, Jude 4, Revelation 13:8, 20:15, 21:27) on their way to the Moon in a cardboard box.

bonus video:

A Serious Question for NASA - Part IV - Orange Juice -- https://youtu.be/1drmX85X-b4

Vod
legendary
January 08, 2019, 11:25:37 AM

The bible is just a collection of myths that were prevalent at the time.

If you actually read it, you would see it parallels other religious beliefs at the time.  There is nothing new in the bible.

Your god is just a fairy tale, as is your belief in a flat planet.

The CGI images of fake globe Earth produced by NASA are in direct violation of the ten commandments given to man by God.

There you go.  We can prove repeatedly that the earth is a globe - if it is a contradiction that means your god is made up.  There is no way you can prove your god exists.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
January 08, 2019, 11:22:41 AM

#2: "Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth: Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments." -- Exodus 20:4-6

''However, there is one section that was in fact written by the hand of God himself;'' In fact you say, you know it was written by god because what? The bible said so? LUL.
You speak from enthusiasm not from facts. You have no idea about how improbable the Bible is to be fake.

Once you realize that Moses was not a historical figure, the whole story will make more sense.

History.
Activity: 38
January 08, 2019, 10:50:15 AM

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
January 08, 2019, 10:17:31 AM

Activity: 47
January 08, 2019, 09:48:13 AM

January 08, 2019, 08:35:31 AM

Jump to: