Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 156. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 22, 2018, 04:13:05 AM
^^^ Apparently God has a special ready made container that your soul goes into after death Vod, it's labeled "incinerator". I haven't studied that section of the Bible but, I'm so impressed with what I've been able to prove empirically so far, I'll just take it for granted you'll be spending eternity within the confines of some kind of oven.  Shocked
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 22, 2018, 03:46:20 AM
First God created the light, the light was divided into day and night via the ON/OFF switch. Then God created  a mirrored dome and the land. Finally God created the Sun and Moon and projected them.

Tell us more, little bitch.   God needs a switch to control light why?

What else did your parents lie to you about?  

Tell me why you believe in a god, but not Santa?   There actually is more original literature on old nick than your old pedophile.

Cool
legendary
November 22, 2018, 03:45:09 AM
^^^ good work quoting a delted post that existed for 10 seconds.

First God created the light, the light was divided into day and night via the ON/OFF switch. Then God created a mirrored dome and the land. Finally God created the Sun and Moon and projected them.

You really need to work on your reading comprehension skills.
Vod
legendary
November 22, 2018, 03:26:37 AM
^^^ First God created the light, then he created the Sun and Moon. Clearly your double digit intellect can't into reading comprehension.

Because you read that in a debunked book?

HOW could he have created the earth in 6 "days", if day and night did not exist until the 4th day?

I personally have seen the curvature of the earth twice this week.

You are just brainwashed.

Sad

(I should add, I am not posting three times in a row, Batty is deleting his posts)
Vod
legendary
November 22, 2018, 02:59:04 AM
The Jews have been lying about Geology, the Earth is not a geoid. The Earth was formed like a foundation is made from concrete; the Earth was built, laid flat and fixed in position.

Vod
legendary
November 22, 2018, 02:08:21 AM
It seems life was bigger on Earth in the past and when presented with fossils like a dragonfly over a foot long, it becomes hard to deny this. Why is it everything was bigger in the past? What changed that everything is smaller now?

There was more oxygen when those fossils were made, hence creatures were larger.

The rest of your comments are just trolling, as they have been debunked in this thread.

Do you have any information you have verified yourself?  Don't just repeat what you read like a little bitch.

Cool
legendary
November 22, 2018, 02:03:01 AM
It seems life was bigger on Earth in the past and when presented with fossils like a dragonfly over a foot long, it becomes hard to deny this. Why is it everything was bigger in the past? What changed that everything is smaller now?

The Jews have been lying about dinosaurs, all these make-believe giant lizards they come up with are a hoax. What's real are giant humans, plants, animals and insects like the giant dragonflies we've all seen.

The Jews have been lying about historical time-frames, anything over 10,000 years is a hoax. Fossils, they form quickly like concrete.

The Jews have been lying about Geology, the Earth is not a geoid. The Earth was formed like a foundation is made from concrete; the Earth was built, laid flat and fixed in position.

The Jews have been lying about meteorites. Pieces of manufactured steel occasionally fall out of the sky, think about that. There's a mirrored steel dome above our heads.

The Jews have been lying about the Sun and the Moon, they're holographically projected off of our mirrored dome. A sextant can be used to measure their diameter & distance and they're relatively small (32 minutes) and close (3,000 miles) objects.
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
November 22, 2018, 01:27:08 AM
They're actually pieces of the dome; it's a long grain Damascus type of manufactured nickel-iron steel alloy with a gloden oxide.

How does batty know this?  Was he able to evade the massive UN navy and penetrate the extreme electrical field to test the dome?

Huh

I'd expect the list of things that notbatman has penetrated to be a short one.  Tongue
Vod
legendary
November 22, 2018, 01:17:41 AM
They're actually pieces of the dome; it's a long grain Damascus type of manufactured nickel-iron steel alloy with a gloden oxide.

How does batty know this?  Was he able to evade the massive UN navy and penetrate the extreme electrical field to test the dome?

Huh
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
November 21, 2018, 10:18:47 PM
So we have established that the fucking dome is crumbling on us. What happens if there is a hole in it? Would the air escape? Can we build a rocket and escape from the dome? Is there a military blockade protecting it?

These are intriguing questions indeed. Let's start a dome thread on April 1st and discuss.
Who knows, we might reach 682 pages...
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
November 21, 2018, 09:56:44 PM
hey...
this is Flat Earth thread... not to be confused with Hat Earth thread. Wink

Or a Flat Hat thread.

~ something ~

So we have established that the fucking dome is crumbling on us. What happens if there is a hole in it? Would the air escape? Can we build a rocket and escape from the dome? Is there a military blockade protecting it?
legendary
born once atheist
November 21, 2018, 08:53:48 PM
hey...
this is Flat Earth thread... not to be confused with Hat Earth thread. Wink
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
November 21, 2018, 07:24:21 PM
Ya know I hate to admit it, but this thread has become my favorite on btctalk. Thanx battyboy.( or possibly battygirl, who knows...)
And I don't even need no stinkin hat.... (inside joke... apologies to the WO gang)

a HAT has a big round side and a flat part, thats something not ?
Vod
legendary
November 21, 2018, 04:17:12 PM
"So God created man in his own image, ..." -- KJV, Genesis 1:27

Sweet... when someone starts quoting a debunked book, you know they have lost the discussion.  Smiley

Actual, untouched photograph taken by god's cousin!

how the fuck is a pic of a butt naked chippendale dude reaching out to some child molesting bearded creep
relevant to a crumbling dome made outta gloden oxide?

Hmmm, you are right... I never noticed all those children in his bed before...   :/
legendary
born once atheist
November 21, 2018, 03:56:44 PM

how the fuck is a pic of a butt naked chippendale dude reaching out to some child molesting bearded creep
relevant to a crumbling dome made outta gloden oxide?

legendary
November 21, 2018, 03:09:49 PM

Why is the dome falling apart?

Well, why you have to ask those questions, come on... If notbatman says it's made of ''bla bla'' and it's falling, it is. Notbatman should build a rocket and crash it into the dome, easy proof.

Oh yeah... so maybe it's all those fake NASA rockets going up and crashing into the dome and making chunks of it fall down?

Come on, notbatty, we're helping you out here with the excuses. Quit slacking off, entertain us.

Sometimes pieces of old, and even new buildings break and fall off.

"And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree." -- Isaiah 34:4, KJV

So one day a big piece of the dome will fall off and kill a lot of people? Or is it always small pieces, hmm. Also, we rebuild or repair buildings, is someone repairing the dome?

legendary
born once atheist
November 21, 2018, 02:57:26 PM
Duhhhh! I never realized till now that OP started this prank thread on April Fools Day.
Coincidence? I think not.....
...They're actually pieces of the dome; it's a long grain Damascus type of manufactured nickel-iron steel alloy with a gloden oxide.
Confirmed...definitely not a coincidence...
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
November 21, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

Why is the dome falling apart?

Well, why you have to ask those questions, come on... If notbatman says it's made of ''bla bla'' and it's falling, it is. Notbatman should build a rocket and crash it into the dome, easy proof.

Oh yeah... so maybe it's all those fake NASA rockets going up and crashing into the dome and making chunks of it fall down?

Come on, notbatty, we're helping you out here with the excuses. Quit slacking off, entertain us.

Sometimes pieces of old, and even new buildings break and fall off.

"And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree." -- Isaiah 34:4, KJV

So one day a big piece of the dome will fall off and kill a lot of people? Or is it always small pieces, hmm. Also, we rebuild or repair buildings, is someone repairing the dome?
legendary
born once atheist
November 21, 2018, 02:52:12 PM
Ya know I hate to admit it, but this thread has become my favorite on btctalk. Thanx battyboy.( or possibly battygirl, who knows...)
And I don't even need no stinkin hat.... (inside joke... apologies to the WO gang)

Maybe we should start wearing some avatars based on this thread, we could be the flat earth gang.
that would be special , lol
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
November 21, 2018, 02:42:37 PM

Maybe we should start wearing some avatars based on this thread, we could be the flat earth gang.
Jump to: