Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 159. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
November 19, 2018, 07:59:40 PM
Both of you will end at the same place if you don't repent.

We all end up in the same place no matter what we believe - non existence.  Smiley

I understand extortion is hard to ignore... love me or burn for all eternity. 

Anyway, a flat earth could not exist with gravity.  The water would bulge in the middle

Cool

bitcoin is flat Smiley ____________
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
November 19, 2018, 06:27:43 PM

We all end up in the same place no matter what we believe - non existence.  Smiley

Anyway, a flat earth could not exist with gravity.  The water would bulge in the middle

Cool

Do not talk "we". You are not my spokesperson.

There is no such thing as nonexistence. You die once and then there is judgement. Make sure you get right with God.

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 19, 2018, 05:35:49 PM
I've posted tons of proof and explained things in detail. I've shown NASA for the fraudulent propaganda it is with blatant evidence of forgery and trickery. You immature selfish little bitch, all of you, you're all fucking cocksuckers and gullible cuckolding retards. Fucking idiots en mass, go find an industrial gas oven and get the fuck in there!

You mean you've taken other people's word for everything.  Tongue

I just flew today and I saw the curvature of the earth.

Cool
Vod
legendary
November 19, 2018, 05:34:40 PM

Cool

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
November 19, 2018, 05:31:06 PM
So pretty much everyone is a fucking jew and is pushing the globe hoax, the pope, the government, the military, everyone, literally everyone, are you fucking insane exemplar?
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
November 19, 2018, 05:24:45 PM
It's sad to see him reference the bible, when the Pope (leader of his cult) has declared the Big Bang Theory and evolution are true, (guiding by a sky fairy hand of course).

Notaman stands alone - not even his fellow parishioners believe him anymore.  Sad

Wrong again, as always. This post is a clear display that you're completely blind.

BTW, a pope is your leader. Both of you will end at the same place if you don't repent.

bonus pic(for those who can grasp):

+bonus video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T30f2oM7LXs

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
November 19, 2018, 04:02:39 PM
^^^ Stellar parallax is fucking bullshit, the measurements are smaller that the distortions caused by the atmosphere. This isn't fucking proof or evidence of anything but an intentional deception. You should really kill yourself for claiming ridiculous bullshit, the measurement is smaller than the margin of error you fucking cunt. You're full of shit you immature little cocksucker! You're all full of shit!

Now, now, relax, Batwoman. Don't get your panties all twisted into a knot.

I wasn't talking about lone stellar parallaxes. I was talking about using two, different, stellar parallax measurements, to triangulate two, different positions of the earth with relation to the sun.

Certainly a stellar parallax measurement is tiny when used by itself. But when coordinating it with a second stellar parallax, from earth, at a different time of year, the angles to the sun can be determined BETWEEN THE TWO PARALLAXES sufficiently to tell how far the sun is away from the earth.

Knowing the distance, one can use sophisticated equipment to measure the slight difference in the angles when looking at opposite edges of the sun, to come close to the true diameter of the sun. This diameter has been found to be around 800,000 miles.

Cool

P.S.   Notice what a nice guy I am? I even capitalized Batwoman. for you. Cheesy
November 19, 2018, 02:45:09 PM
^^^ Stellar parallax is fucking bullshit, the measurements are smaller that the distortions caused by the atmosphere. This isn't fucking proof or evidence of anything but an intentional deception. You should really kill yourself for claiming ridiculous bullshit, the measurement is smaller than the margin of error you fucking cunt. You're full of shit you immature little cocksucker! You're all full of shit!

Aether is fucking bullshit, already proven to be bullshit a few times. That isn't fucking proof that the earth is flat. It's just a deception made by the reptilians to deceive us. I've provided 20 mountains of proof for gravity/stars/globe.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 19, 2018, 02:05:29 PM

legendary
November 19, 2018, 12:10:11 PM
@Astargath,

I've provided a mountain of proof and you can't prove fuck all. All you can do is scream science while failing to deliver and calling anybody who disagrees with your pseudoscience a liar.

Go hang yourself you dishonest cocksucker.

All I do is use the same criteria you apply to our mountain of proof. Remember? All the pictures/videos/experiments/tests for the past hundreds of years were dismissed by you for no reason, you kept saying that we can't trust any of it if we didn't do it ourselves and YET you believe those experiments/tests even though you haven't performed them yourself.

USE THE SAME CRITERIA YOU LIAR!

I always give reasons and post proof, you're fucking claptrap. Look at what you do, you scream LIAR while not providing anything of substance, you can't deliver because you're a helmet polisher who has nothing to deliver.

I've posted tons of proof and explained things in detail. I've shown NASA for the fraudulent propaganda it is with blatant evidence of forgery and trickery. You immature selfish little bitch, all of you, you're all fucking cocksuckers and gullible cuckolding retards. Fucking idiots en mass, go find an industrial gas oven and get the fuck in there!

Triangulate, using a sextant, and a distant star, with the sun as the object. Do it twice, about 90 days apart. Then, triangulate the different positions of the earth with regard to each other and the distant star. The angles will show that the sun is millions of miles from the earth, and therefore of a far greater size than the 3,000 miles you suggest.

At the same time, do the test with a transit mounted with a powerful telescope, or do it from an observatory, and your results will be way more accurate.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
November 19, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

How are we supposed to hang ourselves if gravity is a hoax?

Edit...oops,just scrolled back..apologies to vod...he already made this point ...my bad.

...You immature selfish little bitch, all of you, you're all fucking cocksuckers and gullible cuckolding retards. Fucking idiots en mass, go find an industrial gas oven and get the fuck in there!
Hey man,don’t have a hissy fit....sheeesh...
legendary
November 19, 2018, 11:48:05 AM
@Astargath,

I've provided a mountain of proof and you can't prove fuck all. All you can do is scream science while failing to deliver and calling anybody who disagrees with your pseudoscience a liar.

All I do is use the same criteria you apply to our mountain of proof. Remember? All the pictures/videos/experiments/tests for the past hundreds of years were dismissed by you for no reason, you kept saying that we can't trust any of it if we didn't do it ourselves and YET you believe those experiments/tests even though you haven't performed them yourself.

I always give reasons and post proof, you're fucking claptrap. Look at what you do, you scream LIAR while not providing anything of substance, you can't deliver because you're a helmet polisher who has nothing to deliver.

legendary
November 19, 2018, 11:32:05 AM

Batwoman doesn't really mean for anybody to hang himself. All she means is that she wants us to drown in her density.

Cheesy
legendary
November 19, 2018, 11:30:17 AM
@Astargath,

Its settled. Nobody knows anything about anything and we're all doomed to roam the earth clueless bastards.

Oh, except all the technology built on the assumption that the earth is round and bound together by the forces of gravity. And the fact that there isn't a single technology built upon the assumption that the earth is flat. Its greatest running achievement might actually be this thread, which is, compared to everything else around it, quite meaningless.

Take a look in ancient history, and you will see that the science that shows Globe Earth didn't come easily. This means that unless a person studies this science, it won't be easy for him to determine the shape of the Earth for-a-fact.

The Flat Earth people attempt to use science against itself by using it to say something different than it shows. In addition, they try to use barely known science (like the aether) to prove their ideas, when they don't really know how the unknown science works.

Read through this thread to see that many ways that FE science fails.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
November 19, 2018, 11:29:26 AM

Activity: 222
Merit: 58
They call me Rad Rody.
November 19, 2018, 10:32:42 AM
@Astargath,

Its settled. Nobody knows anything about anything and we're all doomed to roam the earth clueless bastards.

Oh, except all the technology built on the assumption that the earth is round and bound together by the forces of gravity. And the fact that there isn't a single technology built upon the assumption that the earth is flat. Its greatest running achievement might actually be this thread, which is, compared to everything else around it, quite meaningless.
November 19, 2018, 09:52:42 AM
@Astargath,

legendary
November 19, 2018, 09:05:34 AM
@Astargath,

Vod
legendary
November 19, 2018, 08:50:33 AM
It's sad to see him reference the bible, when the Pope (leader of his cult) has declared the Big Bang Theory and evolution are true, (guiding by a sky fairy hand of course).

Notaman stands alone - not even his fellow parishioners believe him anymore.  Sad
November 19, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

This thread has established the following requirements for Flat Earth theory to work:

- NASA is a hoax
- Gravity is a hoax
- Science is a hoax
- Antarctica is a hoax
- The universe is a hoax
- The Coriolis Effect is a hoax
- The education system is a hoax
- The sun, moon and stars are a hoax
- The north and south poles are a hoax
- All of rocketry and flight travel is a hoax

And you replace all of those beliefs with what?

Nothing.

- All pictures/videos and livestreams of earth from space are a hoax
- History/math/physics books are a hoax
- Millions and millions are part of the hoax

Notbatman has been unable to prove the earth is flat unfortunately. When asked for proof he simply linked a few experiments that were supposed to be performed, however that's not consistent with his logic of not believing in anything if you haven't done it yourself. Therefore we can conclude that Notbatman is indeed a liar and a troll, we can close the thread now.
Jump to: