Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 185. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 30, 2018, 09:19:47 PM
So I've been trying to discuss the #1 proof the Earth is a globe, Eratosthenes experiment with three or more sticks. Now if I'm going to be publicly shamed and called a liar for claiming the Earth is flat and, my money taken by threat of force and given to NASA then shouldn't we see if this claim is true first?

Progress so far:

1. We are able to establish and agree on the experiment setup, three sticks in three cites with three shadow angles and one of the sticks is directly under the Sun at noon.

2. We are able to agree that the angles measured are fact.

3. The first issue encountered is accounting for atmospheric refraction in regard to the angles, the globalist wants to claim it's zero but can't prove it.

4. The second issue encountered is the distance to the Sun, this is where I bring in empirical measurement via a sextant and the globalist ends the discussion with the statement that it's established and known that the Sun is 93 million miles away and mocks the sextant comparing it to measuring the Sun with a ruler and claiming it's 15 inches away.

5. The third issue that wasn't even addressed (with the exception of Vod claimed who claimed the hot-air balloon photo I posted was fake) is the angle of the sunlight rays hitting the Earth; on a globe they're parallel and on a plane they're divergent.  

This is where we stand, discussion mocked and ended without resolution; money taken, called a liar.

Here's that photo again:

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2156
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
October 30, 2018, 08:33:42 PM
No problem.  Like I said I love your posts.  They get me to research.

I don't think there is any way around the 2002 official image with clearly cloned photo shopped clouds.   Forget about the NASA employee that created them admits to it.  It's right there for all to see.  I'm surprised these images are being defended by the heliocentric guys here.  These are so obviously fake that if they are taken seriously and defended then that says a lot.  If we can't agree on the fact that these images or fake I can't wait to see the shit flinging in the next 600 pages.  Should be epic.  

People get too polarized on this type of issue. I don't know for certain that the photos were edited, but you know what, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and agree that they were. Like I said, it wouldn't surprise me. I don't need to fight tooth and nail over the photos. That said, its not like this is a picture of bigfoot, and then claiming its real despite being shopped. Its more like photoshopping a picture of a deer. The now prettier picture of the deer will get more people to go awww, look at that! But even knowing that they made it look nicer, it doesn't make me question whether deer are real or not. The same thing holds true for me here.

Proving gravity is a whole lot more difficult than proving the earth is round. I can only prove gravity by saying that no matter what it will always act the way that we predict it will act based on our current understanding of it. I can't point to a battery or a guy pushing as a source. At this point, I don't really need to say the earth must be round because of "x, y, and z" I can just say. Here you go, get on a plane, or try this high altitude balloon experiment for yourself. Don't trust that the lens in videos wasn't one that would create curvature? Fine, do the experiment yourself with whatever lens you'd like. Just make sure you are aware of the effects of the lens you are using. I don't care in the slightest about the people who want to believe whatever they want for their own reasons, I do care about trying to give satisfying answers to people who actually care. I'm definitely not going to stick around to try to change anyone's mind, but if I think of any cheap home experiments you can do to help draw your own conclusions from, I'll be sure to swing by and post them.

Best of luck with your own discoveries. Maybe you'll confirm what I believe, maybe you'll find anomalies. Its really a win win. If you can prove something that goes against physics as it is now, you'll win a bunch of money, get some equations named after you, and a nobel prize. Be sure to buy me a drink if an experiment I suggest gets you there.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
October 30, 2018, 07:53:58 PM
Serious question.  

Does the 2012 image bother you guys at all compared to the 2007 & 1997?  Mainly the size of North America.

The 2002 image also has cloned clouds.  Check it out on a blown up image.  Hard to see on that image.

I believe the earth is flat now, I'd like to see a meteorologist try to explain this. I bet they'd mumble about weather patterns, pictures taken at different times of "day" and different months based on the direction of the axis of the "earth". I'd disregard anything they said because about 3 weeks ago, they told me to expect a sunny day, but it was slightly cloudy...bastards... I guess some photographers while we are at it to help clear up the whole issue of contrast and things with "alleged" light sources in different positions. I don't think those pictures are proof the earth is round, there are so many better fakes out there.

Maybe we should compare photos taken by NASA, JAXA, CSA, UK Space, CNES, CNSA and Virgin Galactic, and Spacex to see if they are all consistently shopped.

*tiny side note, I'm not being snippy at you joe, just thought your question was a good jumping off point for a joke*

No problem.  Like I said I love your posts.  They get me to research.

I don't think there is any way around the 2002 official image with clearly cloned photo shopped clouds.   Forget about the NASA employee that created them admits to it.  It's right there for all to see.  I'm surprised these images are being defended by the heliocentric guys here.  These are so obviously fake that if they are taken seriously and defended then that says a lot.  If we can't agree on the fact that these images or fake I can't wait to see the shit flinging in the next 600 pages.  Should be epic.  
legendary
October 30, 2018, 07:43:56 PM
Serious question.  

Does the 2012 image bother you guys at all compared to the 2007 & 1997?  Mainly the size of North America.

The 2002 image also has cloned clouds.  Check it out on a blown up image.  Hard to see on that image.

I believe the earth is flat now, I'd like to see a meteorologist try to explain this. I bet they'd mumble about weather patterns, pictures taken at different times of "day" and different months based on the direction of the axis of the "earth". I'd disregard anything they said because about 3 weeks ago, they told me to expect a sunny day, but it was slightly cloudy...bastards... I guess some photographers while we are at it to help clear up the whole issue of contrast and things with "alleged" light sources in different positions. I don't think those pictures are proof the earth is round, there are so many better fakes out there.

Maybe we should compare photos taken by NASA, JAXA, CSA, UK Space, CNES, CNSA and Virgin Galactic, and Spacex to see if they are all consistently shopped.

*tiny side note, I'm not being snippy at you joe, just thought your question was a good jumping off point for a joke*

I honestly don't think that we need to draw any conclusions from photos that NASA takes to release to the public. They need the public's support to get funding, so of course they probably make the picture a little deeper blue, or something to get more people to look at it when it goes on the news.

*Edit*

Joe, you might find this interesting. By all means disregard the video in itself, but its affiliated with people who do this just for fun, so read some instructions, and maybe try it for yourself if you are feeling like you'd really like to know for certain.

https://www.balloonchallenge.org/learn-more-beginner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y0nHhFGXDo
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
October 30, 2018, 07:30:17 PM
Serious question.  

The 2002 image also has cloned clouds.  Check it out on a blown up image.  Hard to see on the image above.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 30, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

Hey! Thanks for showing us how NASA improved its space photography over the years.

Cool
legendary
October 30, 2018, 07:19:14 PM
Reason nr1 people believe the earth is a sphere: evidence

We also have videos and livestreams of space you dumbass

Nah, video and livestreams can be tampered with. NASA is evil, so we can't trust them. We also can't trust the other dozen space organizations that everyone else fails to acknowledge, but I know they are bad too. Also, Redbull! Remember that time they dropped that guy from 23 miles up, and livestreamed it all as publicity? Yeah, that was actually NASA.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 30, 2018, 07:08:24 PM
https://www.pexels.com/search/earth/

A normal person sees these pictures and says round.

A mentally disturbed moron looks at those pictures and says flat.

Identifying a round object from a picture isn't the most difficult thing a person can do!

You have a poor discernment and you're probably blind. You're only good for deleting posts - trashman.

Many awakened already knows that nasa pictures are a fake joke, a horrible photoshop.

bonus video for salty guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38yZH903wdQ&t

Reason nr1 people believe the earth is a sphere: evidence

We also have videos and livestreams of space you dumbass
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
October 30, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

Identifying a round object from a picture isn't the most difficult thing a person can do!

You have a poor discernment and you're probably blind. You're only good for deleting posts - trashman.

Many awakened already knows that nasa pictures are a fake joke, a horrible photoshop.

bonus video for salty guy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38yZH903wdQ&t

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
October 30, 2018, 06:07:57 PM
instead of sidetracking the discussion into a debate about an unproven theory?

So now you think buoyancy and gravity are unproven?  Just yesterday, that was your goto argument...

If one lie doesn't work, I guess a liar will try another. 

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 30, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

... NASA photoshop.

Sheesh, you guys come here to spread the wrong conspiracy theories as if this was some kind of off-topic thread.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
October 30, 2018, 04:48:32 PM

October 30, 2018, 04:25:12 PM
If they took you to Mars how could you prove you were really there on the luminary we see in the sky?  Maybe the Cavendish Experiment will work better on Mars and you can test the gravity!

Any concern we cannot get to the moon at 238-239k miles away but they are planning trips to Mars at 34 million miles away?  Are you going to go first?

How can you prove you are the one writing this and it's not all fake? Yeah, check mate.

You are forgetting, the sun is actually 3,000 miles away (4800km) so that'd make Mars ~1750km away, and its only 500 feet in diameter, smaller than some cruise ships. At that distance, you could make out a person waiving to you from mars with a kid's telescope, or maybe a really good pair of binoculars if we get a nice clear night.

Its only like an hour flight, so it should be easy enough to settle. Though, the planet isn't big enough to have a runway, so you need to parachute off when you get close, and hope that you are more dense than whatever the atmosphere is there so you don't fall back to earth instead.

pff, you forget the sun is just a holographic projection noob.
legendary
October 30, 2018, 04:17:33 PM
If they took you to Mars how could you prove you were really there on the luminary we see in the sky?  Maybe the Cavendish Experiment will work better on Mars and you can test the gravity!

Any concern we cannot get to the moon at 238-239k miles away but they are planning trips to Mars at 34 million miles away?  Are you going to go first?

How can you prove you are the one writing this and it's not all fake? Yeah, check mate.

You are forgetting, the sun is actually 3,000 miles away (4800km) so that'd make Mars ~1750km away, and its only 500 feet in diameter, smaller than some cruise ships. At that distance, you could make out a person waiving to you from mars with a kid's telescope, or maybe a really good pair of binoculars if we get a nice clear night.

Its only like an hour flight, so it should be easy enough to settle. Though, the planet isn't big enough to have a runway, so you need to parachute off when you get close, and hope that you are more dense than whatever the atmosphere is there so you don't fall back to earth instead.
October 30, 2018, 03:22:29 PM
If you stick a stick in the (sticky) ground, it will produce a shadow. The shadow moves as time passes (which is the principle for ancient Shadow Clocks). If the world had been flat, then two sticks in different locations would produce the same shadow

That's only if you assume the sun is 93 million miles away, the sun is a projected object whose distance can be measured with sextant. The measured distance to the sun is about 3,000 miles and at that distance the sun's light rays are divergent. The shadows cast by sticks are consistent with a close small sun (measured at a diameter of ~32 miles) over a flat and motionless plane.

Do you understand how much bullshit you're full of?

Why are they telling us this lie?

If indeed flat earth is true why lie to us?

If you don't know where you're at what do you call that?  LOST.  If we don't know where we are we're lost as a people and have no chance of figuring out who we are.  

Because somehow knowing that the earth is flat means we know where we are?

No but if you're deceived into believing something that is not true would you not agree you are much further away from knowing true self?  

If you can see that the proofs you were given regarding shape of the earth are false it opens a new set of doors to go through.  If you believe the earth is round then I believe you have an entire playbook to follow regarding your life and who you are so I would proceed to follow that path if I were you.  You don't seem to be taking a single bit of this information in.  Why would you waste your time here?  

Ill write you from Mars in 2030. Knowing the earth isn't flat and the universe is vast only makes people want to explore more, if you wanted to control people you would tell them the earth is flat and there is no way to go.

If they took you to Mars how could you prove you were really there on the luminary we see in the sky?  Maybe the Cavendish Experiment will work better on Mars and you can test the gravity!

legendary
October 30, 2018, 02:44:50 PM
You are right, the earth is flat. Please teach me how I can use the sextant to pass on my new belief to other skeptics.
legendary
October 30, 2018, 12:15:17 PM
How about we discuss empirical measurements made with a sextant, and what empirical means instead of sidetracking the discussion into a debate about an unproven theory? Your buddy salty had to bail when the heliocentric model was threatened, perhaps you'd like to continue the discussion in his place, and you know champion the cause of globalism?

"Prove all things; hold fast that which is good." -- 1 Thessalonians 5, KJV

Meanwhile a professor explains globe theory in detail to the class:

Vod
legendary
October 30, 2018, 11:14:39 AM
You don't deserve an answer before you kill yourself.

I don't need an answer.  When your lies contradict, it means you are not telling the truth.

the Earth has an electric field

We know that already.  Created by the rotation of the earth.

Cool
legendary
October 30, 2018, 11:08:55 AM
^^^ You've proven by your statements that you don't understand what empirical measurement is, I bet you don't even know what a sextant is! Please consider killing yourself instead of regurgitating pages of unproven theoretical nonsense and logical fallacies, use a long rope and drop from a decent height if asphyxiation isn't you thing. The Jews have filled your head with shit and you buy every word of it you gullible cuck. I'm serious kill yourself man, don't push this conspiracy in my face!

Just before everyone kills themselves,

Can you explain how gravity has not been proven when you say buoyancy has?  

Buoyancy requires gravity - it's right there in the equation you said was fact!

Your lies contradict each other.   Cool

You don't deserve an answer before you kill yourself. For everybody else the words Vod conveniently forgot to highlight in bold when quoting my post explain a lot, the Earth has an electric field but, I'd rather not sidetrack. Instead lets discuss empirical measurement.

"pitchfork"

not "pitchfork"
Vod
legendary
October 30, 2018, 10:49:42 AM
^^^ You've proven by your statements that you don't understand what empirical measurement is, I bet you don't even know what a sextant is! Please consider killing yourself instead of regurgitating pages of unproven theoretical nonsense and logical fallacies, use a long rope and drop from a decent height if asphyxiation isn't you thing. The Jews have filled your head with shit and you buy every word of it you gullible cuck. I'm serious kill yourself man, don't push this conspiracy in my face!

Just before everyone kills themselves,

Can you explain how gravity has not been proven when you say buoyancy has? 

Buoyancy requires gravity - it's right there in the equation you said was fact!

Your lies contradict each other.   Cool
Jump to: