Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 184. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 01, 2018, 07:53:23 AM
^^^ This thread is 654 pages long and you claim I've not posted any evidence? Fucking kill yourself!

Vod's source is the Jews at quora, kill yourself twice.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 01, 2018, 07:05:44 AM
^^^ Their "proof" is the same garbage badecker tried toss out; it discounts atmosphereic effects. The fact you link a worthless MSM hit piece is just more evidence you're a massive faggot who needs to swing.

It still proves the sun is millions of miles away.   Proof is something that can be repeated over and over, with the same result.  Why are you so scared to try it?

Your simply posting "that is garbage" does not change facts.

Cool
legendary
November 01, 2018, 06:58:34 AM
^^^ Their "proof" is the same garbage badecker tried to toss out; it discounts atmosphereic effects. The bit about parallax is just straight nonsense as nobody is able to mesure that shit and the numbers used in any calculation are provided by NASA. The fact you link a worthless MSM hit piece is just more evidence you're a massive faggot who needs to swing.
Vod
legendary
November 01, 2018, 06:40:35 AM
^^^ just fucking kill yourself already, you're a fucking retarded dishonest sack of shit. Where did I make claims about reflection?? Tell me mr sack of shit where? We're not even discussing mirages yet they reflect and mirror.

You're fucking stupid.

Sorry, refraction, not reflection.

I'm sorry the truth is upsetting you, but we're known these facts for a thousand years...

Mirages prove gravity exists, too.  

Why can't you provide some proof the Sun is a giant spherical bomb millions of miles away?

Been proven thousands of times.   If you aren't too angry to read:
https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-prove-that-the-sun-is-93-million-miles-away

Cool

legendary
November 01, 2018, 05:15:47 AM
^^^ Just fucking kill yourself already, you're a fucking retarded dishonest sack of shit. Where did I make claims about reflection?? Tell me mr sack of shit where? We're not even discussing mirages yet they reflect and mirror. You're fucking stupid, choke on your own vomit and die.

Why can't you provide some proof the Sun is a giant spherical bomb millions of miles away? Because you're full of shit and it's a ridiculous claim that's why. I provide facts and evidence to back my claims, yet you call me a liar and tag me a scammer when I can prove what I say and you can't? Just fucking die a horrible death, you should be banned then decapitaed with a rusty hacksaw for abusing the trust system. The trust system is not intended as tool to punish anybody who doesn't believe NASA and their fraudulent images and science.
Vod
legendary
November 01, 2018, 03:30:28 AM
I claim the lights in the sky are lights in the sky, you claim they're heavy balls and giant bombs. Who's fucking insane?

I think the general consensus is that you are, notaman.  :/

The sun provides light AND heat, from thermonuclear explosions.   If it were any closer than 93,000,000 miles, we would be fried.

Also, we have traveled 3,000 miles above the earth - 100x farther in fact.  There is no dome.

This may be possible given the correct atmospheric conditions. If you've ever reached up to grab a rope or a ball while underwater you'll recall that it isn't where it seems to be and is often larger than it should be. The atmosphere has a similar lensing effect on celestial light sources like the Sun and Moon with refraction and magnification.

That is caused by the speed of light in different densities.  Light does not reflect travelling in the air. 

Cool
legendary
November 01, 2018, 02:04:14 AM
Just remember. On a FE, if the sun were 3,000 miles above you when it was directly overhead, perspective and triangulation require that your buddy who is 3,000 miles away from you, sees the sun at only 70% of the diameter that you see.

Since this doesn't happen, but rather the sun is the same size for both of us, we are not on a FE.

Cool

This may be possible given the correct atmospheric conditions. If you've ever reached up to grab a rope or a ball while underwater you'll recall that it isn't where it seems to be and is often larger than it should be. The atmosphere has a similar lensing effect on celestial light sources like the Sun and Moon with refraction and magnification.

The Sun and the Moon are projected lights and if you were to travel to 3,000 miles you would find a high-voltage mirrored surface. The mirror consists of a nickel-iron oxide layer on a long grain damascus type steel substrate. This golden curved mirror is part of an electro-mechanical holographic projection system that projects all of the celestial objects.

The lights in in sky are just that, lights; they're not hydrogen bombs, giant heavy balls or any other kind of massive object.

Hey, chief, let me guess, you came up with the nickel-iron oxide layer after you read the labels on the batteries that power your cabin in the woods?

This is hilarious.  Seriously, high-voltage mirror, long grain Damascus type steel substrate, electro-mechanical holographic projection?

Is there anything else we need to know?  Keep going...LOL

I should have gone to study Psychiatry, it would have been more entertaining than Electrical Engineering.

Are you able to find a meteorite and examine it closely? What's it made from? How would you describe it's structure? What colour is the oxide? Did it fall out of the sky?

The Jews have fed you nothing but bullshit your entire life you gullible fool, they've created a delusional idiot.

I claim the lights in the sky are lights in the sky, you claim they're heavy balls and giant bombs. Who's fucking insane?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 31, 2018, 10:36:05 PM
Just remember. On a FE, if the sun were 3,000 miles above you when it was directly overhead, perspective and triangulation require that your buddy who is 3,000 miles away from you, sees the sun at only 70% of the diameter that you see.

Since this doesn't happen, but rather the sun is the same size for both of us, we are not on a FE.

Cool

The Sun and the Moon are projected lights and if you were to travel to 3,000 miles you would find a high-voltage mirrored surface. The mirror consists of a nickel-iron oxide layer on a long grain damascus type steel substrate. This golden curved mirror is part of an electro-mechanical holographic projection system that projects all of the celestial objects.

The lights in in sky are just that, lights; they're not hydrogen bombs, giant heavy balls or any other kind of massive object.

The problem with your thinking, here, is in measurements.

When you observe the diameter of the sun or moon, on the horizon, with precision measuring instruments, their diameters are barely different than when they are overhead, or when they are viewed from 3,000 miles away from ground zero. Because of the greater distance to the horizon from ground zero than only 3,000 miles, there should be a far greater difference in size appearance... but at least measurable. Yet there isn't this size difference. In order to make this all correlate, you will have to come up with all kinds of fanciful FE theory that has never been proven, and probably can not be proven.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
October 31, 2018, 09:52:47 PM

Cool

Hey, chief, let me guess, you came up with the nickel-iron oxide layer after you read the labels on the batteries that power your cabin in the woods?

This is hilarious.  Seriously, high-voltage mirror, long grain Damascus type steel substrate, electro-mechanical holographic projection?

Is there anything else we need to know?  Keep going...LOL

I should have gone to study Psychiatry, it would have been more entertaining than Electrical Engineering.
legendary
October 31, 2018, 08:05:23 PM

Cool

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 31, 2018, 04:11:58 PM

Cool
legendary
October 31, 2018, 12:06:13 PM
if one distance is known we can triangulate an unknown distance

Which distance is known?

Well, if you're on the beach you could use a lighthouse as the known distance.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 31, 2018, 11:52:28 AM
if one distance is known we can triangulate an unknown distance

Which distance is known?

legendary
October 31, 2018, 11:43:03 AM
I can measure the distance to the Sun with a sextant and it's about 3,000 miles with a margin of error of about 250 miles. This measurement has been repeated, confirmed and documented countless times

The sun is 93,000,000 miles away and that has been proven as fact.  

If it was 3,000 miles why, we would be overcome with radiation and the sun would fall into the earth.  So you lie again.  

Cool

P.S.  Can anyone else notice when notaman doesn't take his medication for a day?

How did you go about proving the sun is 93 million miles away?

He proved it by triangulation, however he doesn't engage in or condone the use of empirical measurement, nope Vod shuns and mocks such practices and relies exclusively on the word of NASA for his distance to Venus when making the calculation.

Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
October 31, 2018, 03:00:44 AM
See this article your can ensure world is flat or around

https://www.popsci.com/10-ways-you-can-prove-earth-is-round

Lol, did not even bother to check link if it claims to prove in 10 ways it is "round".
The end of my knob is round too.
Flying space pizza is round also.
"Blue Marble" version is round, so it the oblate Sphere model.
The real shape of Earth is round.
The hollow Earth model is round.
The Gleason version
The Orlando-Ferguson is debatable
its proven round

Every "blue marble" is some artists imaginary version and has nothing right.
People travel every second of every day and prove distances time and time again.

The Circumference at the parallels:
0° (Eq) ~40k km
22.5° ~30k km (30020)
23,5° 29580 km
33° 25360 km (Sydney to Santiago by Plane 11,372 km)
45° ~20k km
55° 15568 km
64° 11564 km (South Magnetic Pole)
67.5° ~10k km
78.75° ~5k km
80°  4448 km
86°  1780 km (North Magnetic Pole)
As Crow fly Moscow 55 N 37 E to Vladivostok 43 N  131 E = 6453 km (on Train-track 9289 km, one week travel)

Sun Distances
from Equator  3180 km
at the Tropics (Can, Cap) ~3500 km
at 45°  ~2800km

The one thing and only one thing the oblate spheroid version has correct, is the distances.

This is not the real shape of earth, proven.

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
October 31, 2018, 12:54:00 AM
I can measure the distance to the Sun with a sextant and it's about 3,000 miles with a margin of error of about 250 miles. This measurement has been repeated, confirmed and documented countless times

If it was 3,000 miles why, we would be overcome with radiation and the sun would fall into the earth.  So you lie again. 

Cool

P.S.  Can anyone else notice when notaman doesn't take his medication for a day?

How did you go about proving the sun is 93 million miles away?
Vod
legendary
October 31, 2018, 12:50:32 AM

If it was 3,000 miles why, we would be overcome with radiation and the sun would fall into the earth.  So you lie again. 

Cool

P.S.  Can anyone else notice when notaman doesn't take his medication for a day?
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
October 30, 2018, 10:47:48 PM
I bring in empirical measurement via a sextant

You talk about it. You don't really "bring in" anything. So how exactly does sextant prove whatever it is you're proving?

If you have an object, lets say a coin is it reasonable to claim that you can prove its diameter with a ruler? The sextant is a ruler that measures angles and if one distance is known we can triangulate an unknown distance. I can measure the distance to the Sun with a sextant and it's about 3,000 miles with a margin of error of about 250 miles. This measurement has been repeated, confirmed and documented countless times. If I'm not mistaken even NASA will admit to this measured distance (it's confirmed and documented) but do some mental acrobatics with claims about the atmosphere and say the Sun is really 93 million miles away instead.

If they believe the official 2002 blue marble image is real and not CGI (even though NASA admits it's CGI) how will they be able to figure out the sextant?  They are actually mocking people that are calling this fake.  I don't think your going to get anywhere with the sextant.  Hell, why is there a hot spot on the earth?  Odd the moon doesn't get that. 

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/resources/786/blue-marble-2002/

legendary
October 30, 2018, 10:32:35 PM

You talk about it. You don't really "bring in" anything. So how exactly does sextant prove whatever it is you're proving?

If you have an object, lets say a coin is it reasonable to claim that you can prove its diameter with a ruler? The sextant is a ruler that measures angles and if one distance is known we can triangulate an unknown distance. I can measure the distance to the Sun with a sextant and it's about 3,000 miles with a margin of error of about 250 miles. This measurement has been repeated, confirmed and documented countless times. If I'm not mistaken even NASA will admit to this measured distance (it's confirmed and documented) but do some mental acrobatics with claims about the atmosphere and say the Sun is really 93 million miles away instead.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
October 30, 2018, 09:39:33 PM

Jump to: