Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 183. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
November 01, 2018, 03:40:41 PM
Serious question.  

Does the 2012 image bother you guys at all compared to the 2007 & 1997?  Mainly the size of North America.

The 2002 image also has cloned clouds.  Check it out on a blown up image.  Hard to see on that image.

I believe the earth is flat now, I'd like to see a meteorologist try to explain this. I bet they'd mumble about weather patterns, pictures taken at different times of "day" and different months based on the direction of the axis of the "earth". I'd disregard anything they said because about 3 weeks ago, they told me to expect a sunny day, but it was slightly cloudy...bastards... I guess some photographers while we are at it to help clear up the whole issue of contrast and things with "alleged" light sources in different positions. I don't think those pictures are proof the earth is round, there are so many better fakes out there.

Maybe we should compare photos taken by NASA, JAXA, CSA, UK Space, CNES, CNSA and Virgin Galactic, and Spacex to see if they are all consistently shopped.

*tiny side note, I'm not being snippy at you joe, just thought your question was a good jumping off point for a joke*

I honestly don't think that we need to draw any conclusions from photos that NASA takes to release to the public. They need the public's support to get funding, so of course they probably make the picture a little deeper blue, or something to get more people to look at it when it goes on the news.

*Edit*

Joe, you might find this interesting. By all means disregard the video in itself, but its affiliated with people who do this just for fun, so read some instructions, and maybe try it for yourself if you are feeling like you'd really like to know for certain.

https://www.balloonchallenge.org/learn-more-beginner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y0nHhFGXDo

In a link you sent footage of a forced curve. Do you understand how fish eye or wide angle lenses work? If not, you can learn here in this short presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXkCgB0cOGc

And btw, all space agencies are controlled by nasa, including the so called "private" ones like fake x.

Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
November 01, 2018, 02:45:00 PM
There are millions and millions of flat earthers out there now

No, there aren't.  Cheesy

Every celebrity that said they believed in flat earth later admitted they were joking.  Who publicly admits they believe in something impossible?   It tells people you have a learning disorder and makes them less likely to trust you with anything.

You are one gullible person, notaman.

1/3 of millennial's don't believe the earth is spherical in this survey.  

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/04/05/millennials-flat-earth-survey/  

Better check out the stats.  I would say it's well over a million that don't believe in spherical earth.  Every person who finds this thread will see the helio supporters A) saying the images from NASA are real when a 2 year old can see the cloned clouds, the word sex written in the clouds, Pluto the dog begin outlined on Pluto   B) Unable to prove anything they are wrongly stating as facts (the truth is most of this shit we simply cannot prove for ourselves in a way which would 100% validate the model of choice)  c) unable to admit anything but the story you have been given.  

It's quite easy to move people away from the sphere as you cannot admit to even the most obvious issues with the imagery given.  Anyone who has not already made up their mind will take one look at those images, see you defending them tooth and nail and realize who the deceivers are.

Once again.  Can you as a man prove any of your claims or can you simply only repeat what you have been told?

Can you prove your claim that the sun is 93,000,000 miles away and is a thermonuclear explosion?  How did you independently verify this information?

Can you disprove that the measurements received from the sextant are wrong?  

----

On earth and what we witness through natural science and our direct reality.

Water finds level
Water will not conform to the exterior of a shape
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
November 01, 2018, 02:27:16 PM
There are millions and millions of flat earthers out there now

No, there aren't.  Cheesy

Every celebrity that said they believed in flat earth later admitted they were joking.  Who publicly admits they believe in something impossible?   It tells people you have a learning disorder and makes them less likely to trust you with anything.

You are one gullible person, notaman.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
November 01, 2018, 01:50:12 PM
Vod.

Can you prove your claim that the sun is 93,000,000 miles away and is a thermonuclear explosion?  How did you independently verify this information?

Can you disprove that the measurements received from the sextant are wrong? 

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
November 01, 2018, 01:25:13 PM
Somebody on the internet told me it was because of advanced shilling plays by the book; copy&paste pre-filled statements etc.

Yes, you are copying a lot of other people's flat earth memes.   So you admit you are a shill then?

Cool

There are millions and millions of flat earthers out there now, every day thousands more are added to the roster as they try and fail to prove the globe. All these folks who create the memes intend that they be copied, and that the truth they have found be spread freely. Shills are paid to be on the wrong side of right, Josh got paid for his posts.
Vod
legendary
November 01, 2018, 12:57:51 PM
Somebody on the internet told me it was because of advanced shilling plays by the book; copy&paste pre-filled statements etc.

Yes, you are copying a lot of other people's flat earth memes.   So you admit you are a shill then?

Cool

legendary
November 01, 2018, 12:53:23 PM
I'm feeling a bit double spaced out here,

I I read read that that they they double double space space, but but why why? Somebody on the internet told me it was because of advanced shilling plays by the book; copy&paste pre-filled statements etc. For example heroes from the past with a military backgrounds who commit fraud with what's now worth billions of dollars worth of BTC and just walk away from BFL. That guy needs some help jumping out of an airplane and, if I recall correctly he would employ the double-space technique quite liberally. Bitmain is worth more than Nvidia these days, those guys are either class A idiots and petty thieves or part of some larger conspiracy.
Vod
legendary
November 01, 2018, 12:36:26 PM
Let him win the "argument".  Would that change anything?  He still needs to be diagnosed. 

Agreeing with him might actually lessen his symptoms as he will become less aggressive towards other, sane people.

I'm enjoying calling him on his BS.  Every time he can't answer a common sense question he gets mad and starts wishing the entire planet were dead.  It's funny.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
November 01, 2018, 12:27:38 PM
You're telling me a lie to my face as part of a massive conspiracy while at the same time calling me a liar. I want you fucking dead, how come you can't understand this?

What's the conspiracy?  Explain how you can't see the sun but you can see the much dimmer stars behind it?

If you can't explain that, why do you pretend to believe it?

First word, perspective.

So you can't see the sun because it is too small in the distance, yet you can see the much much MUCH smaller stars further away?  That's your lie now?

I do understand you want me dead.  The only way you can win an argument with lies is if no one confronts you.

Cool

Let him win the "argument".  Would that change anything?  He still needs to be diagnosed. 

Agreeing with him might actually lessen his symptoms as he will become less aggressive towards other, sane people.
Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
November 01, 2018, 12:12:26 PM
Now here  is an interesting Japanese topographic, elevation map. It is of good resolution 4320 by 2160 pixels and once again pixel exact 2:1 ratio.
It has both Ice shelf's, Ross 472,960 km² and Filchner-Ronne 422,420 km² open. So at least some summers they are ice free it seams.
One issue with this map is lack of any land to 90° south with south pole station  Amundsen–Scott  located at 89°59′51.19″S 139°16′22.41″E on Queen Elisabeth Plateau.
We know there is no land north of 80° on northern part.

https://imgur.com/6JhDltv

Damn, Himalayas are massive in relation to other mountain ranges Andes, Alps......
Vod
legendary
November 01, 2018, 11:27:02 AM
You're telling me a lie to my face as part of a massive conspiracy while at the same time calling me a liar. I want you fucking dead, how come you can't understand this?

What's the conspiracy?  Explain how you can't see the sun but you can see the much dimmer stars behind it?

If you can't explain that, why do you pretend to believe it?

First word, perspective.

So you can't see the sun because it is too small in the distance, yet you can see the much much MUCH smaller stars further away?  That's your lie now?

I do understand you want me dead.  The only way you can win an argument with lies is if no one confronts you.

Cool
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
November 01, 2018, 10:47:52 AM
the earth is flat
the sky is green
grass is blue

you smoke crack
yes you do
legendary
November 01, 2018, 10:41:20 AM
Perspective, convergence and atmosphereic obfuscation.

So, we have direct line to sight to the sun, but we cannot see it because of the density of the air?  

But yet the faintest stars that sit on the flattard dome, which are 12 TRILLION times dimmer than the sun, can still be seen?  Even the ones directly behind the sun?

Is that your lie now, notaman?

Cool

First word, perspective.

... about 6-7 billion people are going to have to die ...

I'm ok with that.

911: "Fire, police or ambulance?"
Vod: "Fire department."
CFD: "Go ahead caller."
Vod: "I just witnessed a man sink into the UC football field up to his waist!"
CFD: "How much have you had to drink this afternoon sir?"
Vod: "This american beer I got is weak as shit, I don't even have a buzz after the entire six-pack."
Vod: "I'm looking at the man now, he's stuck up to his waist waving his arms for help."
CFD: "Can you go help him?"
Vod: "I'm really dizzy, I need to stay lying down."
CFD: "An engine has been dispatched and will be there to help you soon."
Vod
legendary
November 01, 2018, 09:05:03 AM
I bet you're angry at a lot of reality.

His posts verify that.  If everyone who knows he is lying kills themselves, I guess he wins the argument.  Tongue
Vod
legendary
November 01, 2018, 08:31:36 AM

So, we have direct line to sight to the sun, but we cannot see it because of the density of the air?  

But yet the faintest stars that sit on the flattard dome, which are 12 TRILLION times dimmer than the sun, can still be seen?  Even the ones directly behind the sun?

Is that your lie now, notaman?

Cool

legendary
November 01, 2018, 08:28:16 AM
"we"

Rope youself.

Can you explain why you can't see the sun 24 hours a day on a flat earth?   As simply as possible, please.

Vod
legendary
November 01, 2018, 08:24:38 AM
These filthy Jews can't even post the empirically measured distance to the Sun correctly, it's at least 3,000 miles not 2,500.

Correct!  It is 93,000,000 miles away, which is "at least" 3,000.   You quoted a simple fact that proves the earth is not flat.  

You are not a "reasonable" person.  Cool

Can you explain why you can't see the sun 24 hours a day on a flat earth?   As simply as possible, please.

legendary
November 01, 2018, 08:22:51 AM
... proven thousands of times.   If you aren't too angry to read:
https://www.quora.com/How-do-you-prove-that-the-sun-is-93-million-miles-away

"... That said, here’s a simple experiment that should prove to any reasonable person that the Sun is more than 2500 miles away. Let’s say you live in New York (substitute other cities as appropriate). Measure the angular diameter of the Sun. It should be about 32′. Now call your friends in Los Angeles (2500 miles away) and London (3500 miles away in almost the opposite direction) and ask how large the Sun appears to them. If it appears to be roughly the same size in all three places, it is geometrically impossible for it to be only 2500 miles away. ..." -- The Jews at Quora

So much for their claims, looks like the Sun does shrink when atmospheric conditions are right.

These filthy Jews can't even post the empirically measured distance to the Sun correctly, it's at least 3,000 miles not 2,500.
Vod
legendary
November 01, 2018, 08:15:05 AM
Vod's source is the Jews at quora, kill yourself twice.

My source is facts.

We have debunked all your arguments and proved flat earth is impossible.   A thousand years redundant, but whatever.

Flattards cannot even produce a logical map of what their flat world would look like.

Not like an obvious liar is going to care about facts, but I'll post this anyway:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2017/11/24/five-impossible-facts-that-would-have-to-be-true-if-the-earth-were-flat/#7f93c9277c4f

Cool
Activity: 428
Merit: 7
https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co
November 01, 2018, 08:01:28 AM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

You can fly from one airport to another to know whether earth is flat or spherical. Let us suppose earth is flat, then a rocket after launch goes to orbit what? It could simply travel to edges & start orbiting like a normal car.
Jump to: