Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 309. (Read 1095196 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 25, 2018, 12:45:12 PM
the Bible confirms this

The Bible doesn't do anything. 

You take what you want from the vague and outdated scriptures. 

A thousand people will look at the bible, and not one will agree on what it meant.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 25, 2018, 12:43:22 PM
So we're also motionless, the Bible confirms this and adds that we're on pillars. Buddy doesn't say what we're attached to however. I suspect the Earth is a "device" attached to a larger machine.

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
February 25, 2018, 12:39:03 PM
I think NASA has massive data centres on the ice wall.  I've heard rumors that they tap into the dome's trillions of volts and they run their secret farms with Black Arrow Prospero Miners.  They use to have the X1 and X3 but have since moved on to their X32.  The X32 is available for insiders to buy for about 6K and is guaranteed to mine more than 30 BTC in it's life time!  The insiders also get to plug their miners in at home into a "dome receptacle" giving them free power (they have always enjoyed free power at home now they can mine with it!).

NASA needs to control the worlds electrical supply by being the only ones that can tap into the domes trillions of volts and distribute it throughout the world. Thats why no one except the insiders can know about the dome and everyone else is taught the GE theory.

NASA and all space launches are just high altitude planes used to deploy new connections to the dome.  You have to make the connection high up on the dome because that is where the trillions of volts are stable enough for us to connect to!

Now they have ALL the angles covered and have had for centuries, until Nikon...  How the fuck did we forget to buy up Nikon to stop the release of the only fucking thing that can foil our evil plot...!!! 

Evil plots to control the universe always leave one little angle open that can bring down the house of cards.  Thankfully Notbatman has finally figured out NASAs Thermal Exhaust Port!  Wink

I know! Who would have thought that a Nikon P900 camera would do more to prove the lies of NASA than a 14" telescope ever could?

http://www.skyandtelescope.com/astronomy-equipment/celestrons-14-inch-edgehd/
*Note* The author of the above linked article is a NASA shill and all of his photos are CGI photoshopped lies. He shouldn't be trusted. He's probably a lizard person, or at the very least, a Jew.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
February 25, 2018, 10:42:48 AM
I think NASA has massive data centres on the ice wall.  I've heard rumors that they tap into the dome's trillions of volts and they run their secret farms with Black Arrow Prospero Miners.  They use to have the X1 and X3 but have since moved on to their X32.  The X32 is available for insiders to buy for about 6K and is guaranteed to mine more than 30 BTC in it's life time!  The insiders also get to plug their miners in at home into a "dome receptacle" giving them free power (they have always enjoyed free power at home now they can mine with it!).

NASA needs to control the worlds electrical supply by being the only ones that can tap into the domes trillions of volts and distribute it throughout the world. Thats why no one except the insiders can know about the dome and everyone else is taught the GE theory.

NASA and all space launches are just high altitude planes used to deploy new connections to the dome.  You have to make the connection high up on the dome because that is where the trillions of volts are stable enough for us to connect to!

Now they have ALL the angles covered and have had for centuries, until Nikon...  How the fuck did we forget to buy up Nikon to stop the release of the only fucking thing that can foil our evil plot...!!! 

Evil plots to control the universe always leave one little angle open that can bring down the house of cards.  Thankfully Notbatman has finally figured out NASAs Thermal Exhaust Port!  Wink
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 25, 2018, 07:02:59 AM
I think it's ridiculous to think that the earth is flat, but there's a lot of conspiracies out there.

I think you're ridiculous;  user can't into critical thinking.

your asshole.

research globe earth. research infinite energy.

legendary
February 25, 2018, 06:46:50 AM
I think it's ridiculous to think that the earth is flat, but there's a lot of conspiracies out there.

I think you're ridiculous;  user can't into critical thinking.

your asshole.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 06:05:10 AM
Activity: 51
February 25, 2018, 01:26:40 AM
the earth is round rather than flat
because my first time in school taught the same teacher that the earth is round
legendary
February 25, 2018, 12:41:04 AM

fuck off.
Activity: 51
February 25, 2018, 12:28:40 AM
the earth is round rather than flat
because my first time in school taught the same teacher that the earth is round
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
February 24, 2018, 06:10:07 PM
But four young Oysters hurried up,
All eager for the treat:
Their coats were brushed, their faces washed,
Their shoes were clean and neat--
And this was odd, because, you know,
They hadn't any feet.
February 24, 2018, 06:03:41 PM
If seven maids with seven mops
Swept it for half a year.
Do you suppose," the Walrus said,
"That they could get it clear?"
"I doubt it," said the Carpenter,
And shed a bitter tear
February 24, 2018, 05:59:31 PM
^^^ They're lighter than air balloons, they displace the atmosphere and are pushed up. The air circulates up there....

Here's a wind map:

Nice Photoshop, too bad no one actually uses flat earth measurements for anything, I wonder why that is, don't you?

Really, fuck off with accusing me of fraud; those pictures are from real data asshole.

Source: https://earth.nullschool.net/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLhN__oEHaw
note: the AE projection got hacked and doesn't work anymore, the images were captured while that map was still available.

The moon was shining sulkily,
Because she thought the sun
Had got no business to be there
After the day was done--
"It's very rude of him," she said,
"To come and spoil the fun!"

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 24, 2018, 05:52:23 PM
Why did to get an education?

Where did notbatman claim he was educated? 
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
February 24, 2018, 05:51:33 PM
^^^ Fact: empirical measurement proves the Earth is flat. The globe can't be proven empirically therefore it is only theory, a shitty one that's proven wrong in the face of all the empirical evidence that shows it's flat and also motionless.

Stop projecting your pozz onto others and get the fuck into my mass grave.

I am amazed this flat earth thread is still going.

Astargath you will never make any progress because notbatman has locked himself into a sphere of irrationality.

There is no point in debate as he has already chosen his answer and having done so will disregard all evidence to the contrary.

If you presented him with an astronaut who had been into space he would dismiss him as an actor. If you spent millions and built a rocket just for him and flew him into space on landing he would walk away complementing you on your fantastic CGI and artificial zero gravity and decide that you were one of the actors too.

When one adopts a false premise and defines false as true reality increasingly pushes back and provides ever increasing empiric contrary feedback.

To maintain the illusion that false = true one must engage in increasing mental gymnastics to maintain the falsehood eventually being pushed into a corner where one must dismiss all contrary data as conspiracy.
Activity: 13
February 24, 2018, 04:20:57 PM
Why did to get an education? In order to discuss in the 21st century whether the earth is round...  let's believe scientists  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 85
February 24, 2018, 01:50:44 PM
why would you say that the earth is flat?
February 24, 2018, 01:50:07 PM
The following is a hoax:

"In this photo a Russian probe captures an image of an asteroid headed past Earth while orbiting the Moon. Asteroid XX6 will passed within 140,000 miles of Earth, a near miss in astronomical terms."

Russian Moon Mission (1983)

The following is real:

https://imgur.com/gallery/WnyAu

legendary
February 24, 2018, 12:27:27 PM
The following is a hoax:

"In this photo a Russian probe captures an image of an asteroid headed past Earth while orbiting the Moon. Asteroid XX6 will passed within 140,000 miles of Earth, a near miss in astronomical terms."

Russian Moon Mission (1983)
Jump to: