Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 313. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 21, 2018, 12:45:05 PM
"Based on personal experience I'd say that's just your eyes playing tricks on you. They do that after so much flatness, make you see more significant hills than are actually there. It's like space madness only instead of space it's a prairie." -- tetracycloide

Source: https://io9.gizmodo.com/5831171/proof-that-kansas-is-not-as-flat-as-a-pancake---its-flatter
legendary
February 21, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

Shaq thinks the world is flat...hmmm it seems everyone is getting on board with this...

Harbinger: “What’s going on with the flat Earth thing? Are you just messing with everybody with that?”
O’Neal: “No, the Earth is flat. Would you like to hear my theory?”
Harbinger: “Yeah, tell me about it.”
O’Neal: “The first part of the theory is, I’m joking, you idiots. That’s the first part of the theory. The second part is, I said jokingly that when I’m in my bus and I drive from Florida to California, which I do every summer, it seems to be flat. When I’m in my plane, and we’re getting ready to land, and I open up the window, and I’m looking at all the land that we’re flying over, it seems to be flat.”

[Shaq was apparently trolling everyone when he made his flat-Earth comments]

He says it looks flat, how is that trolling?
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
February 21, 2018, 12:11:25 PM

Shaq thinks the world is flat...hmmm it seems everyone is getting on board with this...

Harbinger: “What’s going on with the flat Earth thing? Are you just messing with everybody with that?”
O’Neal: “No, the Earth is flat. Would you like to hear my theory?”
Harbinger: “Yeah, tell me about it.”
O’Neal: “The first part of the theory is, I’m joking, you idiots. That’s the first part of the theory. The second part is, I said jokingly that when I’m in my bus and I drive from Florida to California, which I do every summer, it seems to be flat. When I’m in my plane, and we’re getting ready to land, and I open up the window, and I’m looking at all the land that we’re flying over, it seems to be flat.”

[Shaq was apparently trolling everyone when he made his flat-Earth comments]
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 21, 2018, 11:24:20 AM
Fools believe the compressed gas that is our atmosphere can exist next to a hard vacuum with no barrier. How fucking stupid are you people?

These are the same folks who believe steel renforced concrete buildings will fall down into their own footprint at free fall speeds after airplanes hit them.

You can see satellites and the ISS with a telescope or a Nikon P900. You are now going to ignore this because there is no counter argument so you have to lie.

Satellites are just mylar weather balloons and the ISS a high altitude plane, that's what's being filmed. Go fucking kill yourself.

Video closeup of the ISS.

Mylar balloon

Bro, just stop. The ISS is not a plane. You can clearly see its shape lmao.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C4yCynTCmw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJzIQf3nR9g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sclc5iDyWjE

Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself now.
legendary
February 21, 2018, 09:55:31 AM
Fools believe the compressed gas that is our atmosphere can exist next to a hard vacuum with no barrier. How fucking stupid are you people?

These are the same folks who believe steel renforced concrete buildings will fall down into their own footprint at free fall speeds after airplanes hit them.

You can see satellites and the ISS with a telescope or a Nikon P900. You are now going to ignore this because there is no counter argument so you have to lie.

Satellites are just mylar weather balloons and the ISS a high altitude plane, that's what's being filmed. Go fucking kill yourself.

Video closeup of the ISS.

Mylar balloon
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 21, 2018, 09:47:01 AM

Activity: 462
Merit: 62
February 21, 2018, 08:42:20 AM

Just amazing how this guy could draw a map at all 430 years ago and more than  300 years later a million Irish starved to death because having no potato's and have  fish in the sea and ocean, Sheep, goats cows rabbits corn wheat sea-weat all kinds of salt and what not, Mind-boggling.
Largest Early World Map - Monte's 10 ft. Planisphere of 1587
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
February 21, 2018, 08:01:08 AM

Fools believe we live on a giant pizza covered with a dome. How fucking stupid are you people?

These are the same folks who believe the Sun, the Moon and the other celestial objects are reflections on the dome.
legendary
February 21, 2018, 06:48:09 AM

legendary
February 21, 2018, 06:34:22 AM
These are the same folks that claim global warming is real and that 19 goat fucking idiots with box cutters caused 911.

I'm suspicious about 911. And I'm not completely sold on global warming either since I haven't seen the studies and know that climate has been highly volatile throughout the history of our planet (nor am I worried about it because we'll either find a way to fix the problem or otherwise find ways to deal with the consequences).

But there isn't even a single solid argument for the earth being flat, and I look forward to my future trips in space.

^^^ believes NASA and Elon Musk are going to send him to "outer space".

Outer space isn't real shit for brains.

Activity: 451
Merit: 269
February 20, 2018, 09:50:53 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
February 20, 2018, 06:02:44 PM
I walked a few miles and it was flat the whole way.  We were lied to.  I will continue my research on this matter.

Did you walk in a straight line and make a circle, ending up where you started? Or are you still walking? If you reach a dead end, will you place a sign reading, "Welcome to Antarctica"? During your walk, were you ever able to see beyond the horizon? Did anybody ever say to you during your travels, "Hey, buddy, you can't get there from here!" Did you ever meet anybody walking from the opposite direction and muse if they're conducting the same experiment? Did you keep a diary? How many walkers does it take to change a light bulb? Did you ever walk into a bar where the bartender said, "Hey, buddy, go around!"?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 20, 2018, 05:39:43 PM
These are the same folks that claim global warming is real and that 19 goat fucking idiots with box cutters caused 911.

I'm suspicious about 911. And I'm not completely sold on global warming either since I haven't seen the studies and know that climate has been highly volatile throughout the history of our planet (nor am I worried about it because we'll either find a way to fix the problem or otherwise find ways to deal with the consequences).

But there isn't even a single solid argument for the earth being flat, and I look forward to my future trips in space.
legendary
February 20, 2018, 03:43:34 PM

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 03:20:01 PM
so strange that someone else thinks that the earth is flat Grin
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

https://i.imgur.com/WMonFmQ.jpg

Didn't you have anything more interesting than answer to an idiots like me in this thread?  Grin
legendary
February 20, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
February 20, 2018, 01:27:14 PM
These folks here responding to me all seem to have a problem with the truth.

I have reason to believe that I'm living in a computer program where everything around me is NOT real. To prove my theory to you all, I'm visiting the baddest biker joint on the planet and walking up to the baddest biker there and grabbing him by his balls. When he doesn't retaliate, that'll be proof positive that my theory is correct. Anybody here wanna tag along so to the witness the expected non-event where I'm sure said baddest dude will gladly buy us a round for having his junk caressed?
legendary
February 20, 2018, 01:06:59 PM
These folks here responding to me all seem to have a problem with the truth.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756
Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!
February 20, 2018, 01:02:49 PM
Where is the projector(s) located?

In your imagination, obviously.

P.S You're a liar and a moron!
Jump to: