Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 325. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 265
February 10, 2018, 10:44:07 AM
You cant argue with conspiracy theorists, otherwise you are part of the conspiracy.
That's not how it works. There can be multiple reasons to argue with a conspiracy theorist, ranging from entertainment to open intellectual discourse. Neither of which make you part of a conspiracy.

In this case it is, look 3 posts up.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 10, 2018, 09:51:07 AM
You cant argue with conspiracy theorists, otherwise you are part of the conspiracy.
That's not how it works. There can be multiple reasons to argue with a conspiracy theorist, ranging from entertainment to open intellectual discourse. Neither of which make you part of a conspiracy.
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
February 10, 2018, 09:03:35 AM
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 10, 2018, 07:32:38 AM
the Earth is not flat. Flat Earth doctrine is simply the ancients thought that now appears back to brainwash. It's been a lot of evidence suggesting that the Earth is round.

You haven't investigated any of the evidence for a globe you're just fooled by NASA's cartoon images and Hollywood made movies. Talk about brainwashed you fucking clown!

If you want to convince us, take a boat or a plane and travel in a ''straight'' line, if you end up where you start it means the earth is not flat.

You're most likely a government paid shill how can you be convinced of anything? These Jews will turn your proposed experiment into a logistical nightmare and black hole for cash with the pilot or captain chimping out mid flight or coming down with the norowalk virus.

Anybody can prove the Earth is flat with a good camera like the Nikon Coolpix P900 (MSRP $599.95) and walk away with an awesome camera for the next family vacation.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
February 10, 2018, 06:21:57 AM
the Earth is not flat. Flat Earth doctrine is simply the ancients thought that now appears back to brainwash. It's been a lot of evidence suggesting that the Earth is round.

You haven't investigated any of the evidence for a globe you're just fooled by NASA's cartoon images and Hollywood made movies. Talk about brainwashed you fucking clown!

If you want to convince us, take a boat or a plane and travel in a ''straight'' line, if you end up where you start it means the earth is not flat.
legendary
February 10, 2018, 04:34:44 AM

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 04:20:28 AM
February 10, 2018, 04:14:32 AM
If it's flat, what's on the other side?
Either an impenetrable wall, an endless void, or a teleport back to the notother side of course.
Activity: 476
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 04:13:02 AM
The Earth doesn't exist
legendary
February 10, 2018, 03:50:10 AM
Flat Earth is the view of people who don't want to open itself to all the knowledge and technology that is growing, therefore understand like this are heard very funny and absurd.

You seem to be conflating lying to people and treating them like shit with the impartation of knowledge. As for technology I've seen every episode of Star Trek ever made motherfucker!
legendary
February 10, 2018, 03:41:09 AM

If you get past the dome let us know.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:35:01 AM
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 12:06:09 AM
Flat Earth is the view of people who don't want to open itself to all the knowledge and technology that is growing, therefore understand like this are heard very funny and absurd.
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
February 09, 2018, 09:24:46 PM
Vod, I gave you +6 sM so to radily dole out [half] to users' posts you deem worthy.

Thank you.  I guess we can cancel the 500 lashes with an al dente wet noodle.   Wink

NOONONNOONONONONOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! I truly deserve it. No cancel, please.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 09, 2018, 08:09:21 PM
Vod, I gave you +6 sM so to radily dole out [half] to users' posts you deem worthy.

Thank you.  I guess we can cancel the 500 lashes with an al dente wet noodle.   Wink
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
February 09, 2018, 07:01:30 PM
You know that Earth diameter is bigger than six feet, right? or you did not cover that in your Bible study?

You know that the Earth's diameter is not measured in feet anymore, right?   The world uses the metric system.  Smiley

Decades ago when I was in my teens, I was a fan of Erich von Däniken (shit!, dude's still alive  Cool). In one of his books, of which its title escapes me, he introduced the theory that aliens built the pyramids because the number pi was found everywhere in their measurements. Being fascinated with pi, and still am (can't wait for March 14th to roll around again so to celebrate by eating ... wait for it ... pie), I performed some calculations, mostly in my head, some on paper, and came to the conclusion that the construction of the pyramids may have started with their foundations being sited with a wheel, perhaps measuring one cubic in diameter, thus the number pi would be found in a many measurements. Being only a kid with other things on my mind, I no longer pursued the matter, keeping the revelation to myself for the main reason there really wasn't anybody else in my life to share my findings I falsely assumed at the time (teachers, etc.).

Years later, I read an article depicting how the pyramids may have had their foundations sited with a wheel, again, perhaps one cubic in diameter. FUCK ME!

That being relayed, you know that the Earth's diameter was perhaps measured with a wheel have a diameter of X at one time, eh?

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 09, 2018, 05:21:24 PM
You know that Earth diameter is bigger than six feet, right? or you did not cover that in your Bible study?

You know that the Earth's diameter is not measured in feet anymore, right?   The world uses the metric system.  Smiley
February 09, 2018, 05:09:16 PM

Too be fair, that depends on the feet in question.
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
February 09, 2018, 04:59:09 PM
who believe that the Earth is flat it looks like should be taken out so that space can really witness for yourself how the actual shape of the Earth. all technologies already developed and still believe that the Earth is flat, that's really weird.

That's probably what they want...a free ride into space.

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
February 09, 2018, 02:44:48 PM
My humor was based on an event that occurred ONLY three days ago, not of some future event ...

Ah.  You replied to my post, so I thought you were replying to my post.  Smiley   I guess you didn't read the entire thing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29919109

Gulp! ... or, BRB as I travel back in time to change the timeline. I guess I deserve 500 lashes with an al dente wet noodle. Bending over now, so proceed when ready.

Jump to: