Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 326. (Read 1095196 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 09, 2018, 02:40:29 PM
My humor was based on an event that occurred ONLY three days ago, not of some future event ...

Ah.  You replied to my post, so I thought you were replying to my post.  Smiley   I guess you didn't read the entire thing.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29919109
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
February 09, 2018, 02:39:16 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_Heavy  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Vod stands corrected in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ...

Nope.  The Falcon_Heavy is the previous (current) generation of rockets.

The BFR is the NEW generation - being released sometime this year (they hope).

The BFR system is planned to replace both Falcon 9 and Falcon Heavy launch vehicles

NEVER STAND CORRECTED!   NEVER SURRENDER!

My humor was based on an event that occurred ONLY three days ago, not of some future event ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_Heavy

SpaceX successfully launched the Falcon Heavy on February 6, 2018, at 3:45 p.m. EST (20:45 UTC). The dummy payload on its maiden flight was SpaceX founder Elon Musk's midnight cherry Tesla Roadster.
Vod
legendary
February 09, 2018, 02:33:41 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Falcon_Heavy  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

Nope.  The Falcon_Heavy is the previous (current) generation of rockets.

The BFR is the NEW generation - being released sometime this year (they hope).

The BFR system is planned to replace both Falcon 9 and Falcon Heavy launch vehicles

NEVER STAND CORRECTED!   NEVER SURRENDER!
vip
February 09, 2018, 02:27:53 PM
Now you won't get the following outta your mind for the rest of the day: Falcon Heavy [Flow] Maxi Pads.

It's called BFR (Big Falcon Rocket).  Make a menstruation joke on the actual name; don't be lazy.  Tongue

"Fuckin falcons!"

Meanwhile, ...

"How many women here masturbate with a starfish when they're menstruating?"
Vod
legendary
February 09, 2018, 02:24:47 PM
Now you won't get the following outta your mind for the rest of the day: Falcon Heavy [Flow] Maxi Pads.

It's called BFR (Big Falcon Rocket).  Make a menstruation joke on the actual name; don't be lazy.  Tongue
vip
February 09, 2018, 02:22:50 PM
What type of pads? Flat with wings or inserts with strings?
That took me way longer than it should have. Good one.

Good one?  That's not like Gleb to make such crude and obvious jokes.   He must have the flu or something.  Smiley
It cracked me up because I was trying to imagine a literal launchpad with wings before it clicked. Tongue

Also, this ...

"I can't wait till tonight to see the blood moon."
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
February 09, 2018, 01:33:42 PM

Good one?  That's not like Gleb to make such crude and obvious jokes.   He must have the flu or something.  Smiley
It cracked me up because I was trying to imagine a literal launchpad with wings before it clicked. Tongue
Vod
legendary
February 09, 2018, 01:26:33 PM

Good one?  That's not like Gleb to make such crude and obvious jokes.   He must have the flu or something.  Smiley
February 09, 2018, 01:24:07 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=zqE-ultsWt0

The new BFR (Big Falcon Rocket) will be able to fly up to 250 people from any city on the planet to any other city on the planet in under an hour - most under 30 mins.

It should be ready this year, and can relaunched hourly.   Smiley

Think of all the thousands of people controlling these ships, and the millions of people that will eventually fly around the globe.  If notbatman is telling the truth, all those people would have to notice the earth was flat!  They would notice when they bounced off a dome surrounding the earth!

We are talking about the LARGEST ECONOMY OF ALL TIME to continually pay off everyone to lie and say the earth is actually round.  Those we can't pay off we would have to killed, right?

Cool
Didn't Musk mention that those rocket flights would be roughly the price of a business class ticket too? Finally I'd be able to fly across the globe and back for dinner!

I could kiss 24 different women at 24 different sunsets, all within one day!   Smiley
Only if they waited for you at the respective launch pads. Tongue

I'm currently working on the logistics and I think I have it all figured out.

All I am missing are the 24 women.  Sad
A few more years and you can throw a few Sats at that problem.
Vod
legendary
February 09, 2018, 01:22:44 PM

I'm currently working on the logistics and I think I have it all figured out.

All I am missing are the 24 women.  Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
February 09, 2018, 01:19:52 PM

The new BFR (Big Falcon Rocket) will be able to fly up to 250 people from any city on the planet to any other city on the planet in under an hour - most under 30 mins.

Think of all the thousands of people controlling these ships, and the millions of people that will eventually fly around the globe.  If notbatman is telling the truth, all those people would have to notice the earth was flat!  They would notice when they bounced off a dome surrounding the earth!

We are talking about the LARGEST ECONOMY OF ALL TIME to continually pay off everyone to lie and say the earth is actually round.  Those we can't pay off we would have to killed, right?

Cool
Didn't Musk mention that those rocket flights would be roughly the price of a business class ticket too? Finally I'd be able to fly across the globe and back for dinner!

I could kiss 24 different women at 24 different sunsets, all within one day!   Smiley

February 09, 2018, 07:01:58 AM

Cool

Vod
legendary
February 09, 2018, 06:54:18 AM

Cool

February 09, 2018, 06:50:11 AM

Cool
Vod
legendary
February 09, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

Cool
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
February 09, 2018, 05:36:53 AM
who believe that the Earth is flat it looks like should be taken out so that space can really witness for yourself how the actual shape of the Earth. all technologies already developed and still believe that the Earth is flat, that's really weird.

They would come back and say it was an illusion or they had been drugged etc etc.
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
February 09, 2018, 05:30:26 AM
Off topic, but I'll just leave these here.

What next, Michelle Obama has a penis?  Shocked
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 04:41:21 AM
who believe that the Earth is flat it looks like should be taken out so that space can really witness for yourself how the actual shape of the Earth. all technologies already developed and still believe that the Earth is flat, that's really weird.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 09, 2018, 04:22:13 AM
Traps always have too much high-gloss red lipstick on.
Vod
legendary
February 09, 2018, 03:42:26 AM
Edgard Mitchell was one of only twelve people to have ever walked on the moon. He passed away on Thursday at the age of 85. This is a pretty great quote of his...

Jump to: