Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 330. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
February 07, 2018, 06:40:02 AM

The thruth is out there. Literally. Cheesy
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
February 07, 2018, 06:17:39 AM
You're full of shit, the horizon is perfectly flat.

Those pictures were obviously taken from a camera with a flattening lens on it...  :/

I'm sure you watched the news today and saw the beautiful round earth floating beneath the rocket...

I just don't understand what you have to gain by lying about the earth being flat....

He is blatantly begging for attentions, maybe he was bullied as a child, who knows... and, most important, who gives a damn fuck!  Grin
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 07, 2018, 04:13:55 AM

Those pictures were obviously taken from a camera with a flattening lens on it...  :/

I'm sure you watched the news today and saw the beautiful round earth floating beneath the rocket...

I just don't understand what you have to gain by lying about the earth being flat....

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 07, 2018, 03:47:27 AM
find a place where you can see a horizon.

take a picture with your phone

interestingly, your picture of the horizon will be bit round.
if earth was flat, the horizon should be flat too.

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
February 07, 2018, 02:55:00 AM
find a place where you can see a horizon.

take a picture with your phone

interestingly, your picture of the horizon will be bit round.
if earth was flat, the horizon should be flat too.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Professional Translator (Malaysian Language)
February 06, 2018, 11:58:03 PM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

Watch Space-X Falcon Heavy launched today and you'll see the earth is not flat... :-)
Activity: 672
Merit: 265
February 06, 2018, 08:12:40 PM
Meanwhile, in the real world...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M

Beautiful. The launch and booster reentry was truly amazing. They made it look easy.

Yep, they must be in on the conspiracy, showing a fake earth curvature.

Or maybe not.......
February 06, 2018, 07:24:54 PM

Beautiful. The launch and booster reentry was truly amazing. They made it look easy.

There are rumors about the core Falcon 9 didn't made it to the drone ship, but nevertheless this was amazing as fuck!!!  Cool
Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
February 06, 2018, 07:20:21 PM

February 06, 2018, 06:43:03 PM

legendary
February 06, 2018, 05:40:22 PM
As I have seen from riding an airplane, I never saw that the earth is round or flat. I wonder how could anyone captured that the earth is round or spherical in shape?I think my school teacher was lied since I was a kid. And also the astronauts maybe they are lying to us that the earth is round or spherical shape. If we fly by an airplane, we cannot see the earth's surface cause it almost covered with the clouds. How could they take a picture that the earth is round in shape?  I agree that the earth is flat.

That's right man, everyone is a liar. Everyone in our lives is a liar.. with the exception of those flat earth youtube people. Clearly they are the only ones telling us the truth.

Simulated MSM Image
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
February 06, 2018, 02:57:49 PM
As I have seen from riding an airplane, I never saw that the earth is round or flat. I wonder how could anyone captured that the earth is round or spherical in shape?I think my school teacher was lied since I was a kid. And also the astronauts maybe they are lying to us that the earth is round or spherical shape. If we fly by an airplane, we cannot see the earth's surface cause it almost covered with the clouds. How could they take a picture that the earth is round in shape?  I agree that the earth is flat.

That's right man, everyone is a liar. Everyone in our lives is a liar.. with the exception of those flat earth youtube people. Clearly they are the only ones telling us the truth.
Activity: 52
February 06, 2018, 01:32:03 PM
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
February 06, 2018, 01:30:05 PM
The sea is curved is it? Well you just go ahead and prove that hahaha...

How much more proof do you need that water finds its level on a curve?    Go visit the ocean someday.

Your lies are becoming weak, old man...
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 06, 2018, 01:11:01 PM
**fap**

1. get in an airplane and fly West and keep flying west.

They have some really weird ''explanations'' of why this doesn't work. I don't remember exactly what the idea was, hopefully our crazy friend notbatman can help us here.

The magnetic compass points north, this is the center. South is Antarctica; a ring of ice and land that encloses the oceans and continents. Travel east or west via the compass and you will go in a circle.

So there is no way to actually ever travel in a straight line?

A gyroscopic compass can guide you in a straight line.

What does it even mean to travel in a straight line? There are always deviations in the line of travel, caused by the method of travel, that keep it from ever being a straight line of travel.

That's the problem with this whole thread. People who post aren't coming close with the words thay post to expressing what they really mean.

Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
February 06, 2018, 12:58:33 PM
**fap**

They have some really weird ''explanations'' of why this doesn't work. I don't remember exactly what the idea was, hopefully our crazy friend notbatman can help us here.

The magnetic compass points north, this is the center. South is Antarctica; a ring of ice and land that encloses the oceans and continents. Travel east or west via the compass and you will go in a circle.

So if I use a gyrocompass and a regular magnetic compass, they will show different directions over time? I mean it has to be some sensable difference after a while, right?
Activity: 21
February 06, 2018, 12:35:01 PM
Yes. I hope more people will do this. At the very beginning of this thread it was funny. Because we are in a bitcoin (and "blockchain") forum and here are still people who rely on 3rd parties like NASA, this is a blatent contradiction of blockchain-thinking Cheesy
legendary
February 06, 2018, 12:24:21 PM
I really hate to ask a 3rd-party about the shape of the earth, so we should create a blockchain for that without 3rd-party LIARS in between Cheesy

With a Nikon Coolpix P900 camera, Google Maps and the metabunk.org curvature calculator anybody can confirm the Earth is flat without relying on 3rd party information.

legendary
February 06, 2018, 12:17:48 PM
**fap**

Activity: 21
February 06, 2018, 12:09:19 PM
Chill bros :-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyUrw8TJDHM

I really hate to ask a 3rd-party about the shape of the earth, so we should create a blockchain for that without 3rd-party LIARS in between Cheesy
Jump to: