Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 337. (Read 1095196 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 22, 2018, 11:45:42 AM
^^^ Simple proof the ocean is flat and level that anybody can do:
Get a P900 83x zoom camera, go to metabunk.org use their curvature calculator, photograph a lighthouse at 20 miles and Bob's your uncle.

Now go photograph that same lighthouse at 200 miles.  You can't, because it slipped beneath the curvature of the earth.

Thanks again bud.  Smiley

P.S.  I just learned BAROPHOBIA is the irrational fear of gravity.  lol
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 22, 2018, 11:01:56 AM
Try to get on a jet plane and fly in a straight direction without turning and without stopping, if you get to the original place, it means the earth is round.

^^^ Simple proof the ocean is flat and level that anybody can do:

Get a P900 83x zoom camera, go to metabunk.org use their curvature calculator, photograph a lighthouse at 20 miles and Bob's your uncle.

Why would you propose a logistically impossible experiment nobody can do? You're not getting a pilot who's willing break all sorts of rules and conventions, you're not renting a plane for this purpose, you're not acquiring a suitable gyro-compass and installing it in your rented plane. The list just keeps going retard... or maybe you're not retarded and you just have to win the argument no matter what because greater Israel, maybe that's a better answer eh?
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
January 22, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

These guys are right, Hollywood knows the world is flat:

"Subliminal Messages about the Firmament/Dome in Movies and TV Programs [Flat Earth]"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LxND8m9lDU

January 22, 2018, 10:42:24 AM
Try to get on a jet plane and fly in a straight direction without turning and without stopping, if you get to the original place, it means the earth is round.

best topic anwser

Too much logic, you just killed this thread
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 21, 2018, 10:49:25 PM

^^^ Fantasy movies are made exclusively by Jews and I've never seen a flat earth movie in a theater once in my entire life. You're absolutely full of shit goy!

... and ALL male Jews are circumcised, ergo ... give me a sec to make a point so to come full-circle (hint to let you know that I know what you did there  Wink).  Tongue

Aside: Urinals are 50% Universal.

Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles TOP 5 TERMINATIONS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBJpP7df5VU#t=00m41s

Cool
Vod
legendary
January 21, 2018, 09:50:48 PM
Considering the whole world knew the Earth was flat 500 years ago wouldn't it make sense to produce at least one movie with that theme?

I don't think they had movies back then bozo...   Wink

Why would they make a movie today now that the whole world knows the Earth is a sphere like every other larger body in the universe?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
January 21, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

^^^ Fantasy movies are made exclusively by Jews and I've never seen a flat earth movie in a theater once in my entire life. You're absolutely full of shit goy!

... and ALL male Jews are circumcised, ergo ... give me a sec to make a point so to come full-circle (hint to let you know that I know what you did there  Wink).  Tongue

Aside: Urinals are 50% Universal.
January 21, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 21, 2018, 10:05:52 AM
^^^ Goy claims I got flat earth from watching fantasy movies, I'm simply setting him straight.

Considering the whole world knew the Earth was flat 500 years ago wouldn't it make sense to produce at least one movie with that theme?

First, "world" generally means "globe earth" in the context in which you are talking.

The world doesn't know anything. If you mean the people of the world, people often think that they know something, but they really only believe it. Global warming is a great example. You can find many people who believe in global warming. But the evidence of virtually no sunspots, and the harsh Canadian and Northern U.S. winter this year and the last few years, along with known fluctuations in climate of the past, suggests that there is global cooling. Simple belief of a bunch of people doesn't necessarily make anything into the reality.

So far the science behind GE is far greater than the science behind FE, even if the drama of FE pictures and videos seems to be greater than the drama of GE pictures and videos. There isn't any real science that proves FE, but there is lots of science that proves GE.

It's like alchemy. Alchemy was the start of chemistry and several other sciences. But if it had worked the way it was supposed to, alchemy would never have lost its popularity. Alchemy lost its popularity because it didn't work... at least not very much and not very often. Same with FE. Going back to FE is like dropping chemistry and going back to alchemy.

Cool
legendary
January 21, 2018, 09:21:56 AM
^^^ Goy claims I got flat earth from watching fantasy movies, I'm simply setting him straight.

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
January 21, 2018, 09:15:16 AM

You can't see a flat earth movie in the theaters, so the earth is flat. Crystal clear.
legendary
January 21, 2018, 04:30:02 AM

Activity: 213
Merit: 0
January 21, 2018, 04:25:34 AM
U guys who trust flat earth too much watching fantasy movie
Vod
legendary
January 21, 2018, 03:04:44 AM
^^^ He's refusing to answer the question!

Why would the earth be the only flat planet in the entire universe?

You can't answer the question without the word "magic".   Smiley
legendary
January 21, 2018, 02:58:37 AM
^^^ He's refusing to answer the question!
Vod
legendary
January 21, 2018, 02:51:51 AM
Answer the fucking question!

Why would the earth be the only flat planet in the entire universe?  Magic?
legendary
January 21, 2018, 02:34:22 AM
Answer the fucking question!
legendary
January 21, 2018, 02:24:21 AM
^^^ that reflection on the water.

HAAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHH sorry to be "that guy" but if the earth is really flat then you can go and reach the end of the earth then take a picture of it, there is a reason why horizon exist dumbass

My point a few posts back about the horizon being formed due to the angle light enters the eye (or camera) at is completely beyond your ability to comprehend isn't it?

Does it look like she's standing on a funhouse mirror?

bump.
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
January 20, 2018, 05:42:28 PM

Don't be a moron like this btcgolong. Research flat earth.

Same crap over and over again. Right sockpuppet?
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
January 20, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

Don't be a moron like this btcgolong. Research flat earth.

Jump to: