Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 333. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
February 02, 2018, 05:21:07 PM
Random aside: My mind was wandering on matters involving texture mapping to triangle meshes, and it occured to me that the "Flat Earth" map is merely a texture map for a spherical surface.

I always get a good laugh when they post that as "proof". They like to think the UN symbol and that earth pattern on the floor of some international airport is "proof" too. Well, I'm sure that just as soon as the UN decides to use 3D flags and symbols, and that airport decides to put a giant globe in the middle of the floor that the FE's will just say it is a conspiracy.

Here's to the soon-to-be 500th page of this ridiculous thread!

Notbatman could be a mentally ill person but exemplar is 100% a troll.

And you still did not provide a single proof or evidence of a spinning ball earth. We on the contrary are giving you flat earth proofs all the time. Are you really want to stay blind.
Research flat earth.

I know you are a troll but, for number 4, what would constitute a ''real'' image/video of earth from space? You guys never really answer that, Notbatman asked for a few pictures with specific cameras and I provided them, then he changed his statement. He asked for pictures that aren't from NASA and when I provided them, he again didn't want to admit he was wrong. What is it then?

It's not a problem that you are indoctrinated blind man. The real problem is that you want to stay in that state. And you also have a very poor discernment(obviously).

After so many pages, yet here is another chance for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdFja6_Xx5E

Bonus message:

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
February 02, 2018, 04:40:18 PM
Notice how they call me a troll for wanting authenticated photographic negatives instead of just trusting digital images from NASA.

And yet, you also have not provided one single authenticated photographic negative of the ice wall or the dome.
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
February 02, 2018, 03:43:51 PM

The Earth is the third planet of the Sun which is the largest and largest planetary planet in the Solar System. Earth is also the largest planet of the four planets of the Solar System Earth. Earth is referred to as Planet Planet, I think a little more has been described by some experts about the actual shape of the earth with a picture that is given his name as an atlas Smiley

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

The Earth is the third planet of the Sun which is the largest and largest planetary planet in the Solar System. Earth is also the largest planet of the four planets of the Solar System Earth. Earth is referred to as Planet Planet, I think a little more has been described by some experts about the actual shape of the earth with a picture that is given his name as an atlas Smiley
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
February 02, 2018, 01:48:18 PM

I just noticed something, this weekend is Super Bowl LII, which is pronounced LIE, which; abounding to this thread is about the BIGGEST LIE, you know what that is...we are all being lied to, the football field the Superbowl LIE is played on is flat, can you see the tin foil hat connections ...

I SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING WITH THAT ONE TOO

TRUTH STARTS AT 1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6SzaEP7O74

Football still has a future.

Billionaire Admits FLAT EARTH On Live TV! (MUST SEE!) -- https://youtube.com/watch?v=XxxNEEf3gzA

I think he misspoke his lines (and a lot of this is ad lib), he probably meant to say flipped on it's axis (wasn't there a movie about that), although his hand did mimic a spin motion.

What's amazing is that something (a fan?) actually remembered something other than "im gonna smash your face" and "what the rock is cooking" from the WWE...

Hey this guy might agree with you

Activity: 451
Merit: 269
February 02, 2018, 12:18:29 PM

I just noticed something, this weekend is Super Bowl LII, which is pronounced LIE, which; abounding to this thread is about the BIGGEST LIE, you know what that is...we are all being lied to, the football field the Superbowl LIE is played on is flat, can you see the tin foil hat connections ...

I SEE WHERE YOU ARE GOING WITH THAT ONE TOO

TRUTH STARTS AT 1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6SzaEP7O74

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 02, 2018, 04:17:38 AM

Come live on my balls goy!
legendary
February 02, 2018, 04:11:53 AM
Nothing but hoaxes from these Jews.

Let me be the one to point out the obvious to you, NASA is not a word; it's an acronym.

So what does "National Aeronautics and Space Administration" translate to in Hebrew? And before you answer, yes it's a rhetorical question.

(((COINCIDENCES)))
Activity: 25
February 02, 2018, 12:19:07 AM
yeah earth is square not flat or round Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 249
February 01, 2018, 11:57:29 PM
There was a time 1 could say the earth may have been flat. This was before the space launch
Activity: 24
February 01, 2018, 11:02:00 PM
Always amazes me that some people can still think the Earth is flat.
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
February 01, 2018, 08:24:49 PM

Let me be the one to point out the obvious to you, NASA is not a word; it's an acronym.

So what does "National Aeronautics and Space Administration" translate to in Hebrew? And before you answer, yes it's a rhetorical question.

legendary
February 01, 2018, 04:10:09 AM

Activity: 56
February 01, 2018, 03:19:11 AM
clearly the earth isn't flat, we are all just aliens stuck in the matrix, there is no reality, no money, just robots!
legendary
February 01, 2018, 03:15:15 AM
Notice how they call me a troll for wanting authenticated photographic negatives instead of just trusting digital images from NASA.

legendary
February 01, 2018, 03:12:40 AM
The Flat Earth Society is controlled opposition garbage.

January 31, 2018, 07:03:18 PM
B.o.B is not the only person who thinks the Earth is flat. A number of people who are members of the Flat Earth Society believe the truth, the human planet is not round.

They also dismissed all the evidence that shows the Earth is round, just like Earth's photographs from outer space. According to them, it is nothing more than a conspiracy engineering advocate that the Earth is round governed by the US Space Agency (NASA) and other government agencies.

One of their leading theories calls the Earth a similar disk, where the Arctic Circle is at its center, while Antarctica, an ice wall 150 feet or 45.7 meters high, is on its edge.

They claim, NASA employs a number of people to keep these ice walls tight, preventing anyone climbing them and falling off the earth's disks.

While the Earth's day and night cycle is described as follows: The Sun and the Moon are spherical objects of 51 kilometers in diameter, which spin at 4,828 kilometers above the flat Earth.

Like the spotlights, the sky balls illuminate different parts of the planet in a 24-hour cycle. Proponents of this theory also believe there is an invisible object called "antimoon" (anti-Moon) which is responsible for obscure the shape of the Moon, into a crescent moon for example.

Furthermore, for them, Earth's gravity is nothing but an illusion. The attractiveness of the earth, they say, does not speed things down, but it is the Earth's disk that accelerates the motion of 9.8 meters per second squared, driven by a force called "dark energy."

The Flat Earth Society's way of thinking follows the way of "Zetetic Method", an alternative scientific method developed in the 19th Century.

"Essentially this method emphasizes reconciliation between empiricism and rationalism, and makes logical conclusions based on empirical data," said the deputy chairman of the Flat Earth Society, Michael Wilmore of Ireland on the science site Life's Little Mysteries.

Their details may be ridiculous and like a joke, but its supporters really consider it to be a more sensible model of astronomy than can be found in textbooks

Thank you for the informative post...I worry you know too much about the subject Smiley

I think this thread is more about trolling and possibly mental illness (although I hope not) than it is about the earth actually being flat.

I concur!!!
January 31, 2018, 07:00:32 PM
Gotta love how this piece of shit Astargath keeps bringing up the fact I asked for digitally signed images of Earth as a sphere then when he provided unsigned images claims he made good on it because the brand of camera used supports signing.

1. The camera model used was too old and doesn't support encrypted signatures.

2. Digital signatures have been hacked/cracked on all cameras, a fact I was unaware of when I made the request for signed images.

3. Astargath is a massive piece of shit for trying to say I changed my statement when in fact I've done nothing of the sort. He's the one that failed to provide signed images then puts it on me because I claimed Nikon supports signatures and the camera meta data says the fake pictures from Chris Hadfield he provided were taken with a Nikon.

Fucking Jewish argument tactics, fuck off.

So all digital signatures of all cameras have been hacked. What do you accept as a real photo then?

Photographic film negatives would be a start but, how can you prove the technician verifying the validity of the negatives hasn't been compromised by the Jews or isn't in fact Jewish himself?

See, posts like this make me believe you are a troll instead of mentally ill.

You should have realised by now that he is definitely a troll, but being a troll and mentally ill are not mutually exclusive.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 31, 2018, 05:22:24 PM
Gotta love how this piece of shit Astargath keeps bringing up the fact I asked for digitally signed images of Earth as a sphere then when he provided unsigned images claims he made good on it because the brand of camera used supports signing.

1. The camera model used was too old and doesn't support encrypted signatures.

2. Digital signatures have been hacked/cracked on all cameras, a fact I was unaware of when I made the request for signed images.

3. Astargath is a massive piece of shit for trying to say I changed my statement when in fact I've done nothing of the sort. He's the one that failed to provide signed images then puts it on me because I claimed Nikon supports signatures and the camera meta data says the fake pictures from Chris Hadfield he provided were taken with a Nikon.

Fucking Jewish argument tactics, fuck off.

So all digital signatures of all cameras have been hacked. What do you accept as a real photo then?

Photographic film negatives would be a start but, how can you prove the technician verifying the validity of the negatives hasn't been compromised by the Jews or isn't in fact Jewish himself?

See, posts like this make me believe you are a troll instead of mentally ill.
Activity: 31
January 31, 2018, 03:32:07 PM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://i.imgur.com/1FL8pEp.jpg

Go to a church, ask them what they believe.  The truth is usually the opposite.
you make me laugh, lul
Jump to: