Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 335. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 29, 2018, 12:18:41 AM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg

Geometry can not prove, it needs a global process of geometric progression, which is not subject to one person, it's an entire institution. The only exact proof and real fact can be a view from space on earth.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
January 28, 2018, 10:49:38 PM
The only proof you need that we live on a flat earth is your eyes.  Cool
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
January 28, 2018, 09:16:14 PM
Random aside: My mind was wandering on matters involving texture mapping to triangle meshes, and it occured to me that the "Flat Earth" map is merely a texture map for a spherical surface.

I always get a good laugh when they post that as "proof". They like to think the UN symbol and that earth pattern on the floor of some international airport is "proof" too. Well, I'm sure that just as soon as the UN decides to use 3D flags and symbols, and that airport decides to put a giant globe in the middle of the floor that the FE's will just say it is a conspiracy.

Here's to the soon-to-be 500th page of this ridiculous thread!

Notbatman could be a mentally ill person but exemplar is 100% a troll.

And you still did not provide a single proof or evidence of a spinning ball earth. We on the contrary are giving you flat earth proofs all the time. Are you really want to stay blind.
Research flat earth.

Activity: 117
January 28, 2018, 10:43:42 AM
i think if flat earth it must be different country have a same day and same night
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
January 28, 2018, 10:19:42 AM
I didn't come to this conclusion without evidence, meteorites are pieces of the dome as they're made from long grain nickel-iron damascus steel, a manufactured alloy. Rainbows can't be formed without the domes reflective oxide coating acting as a mirror
Rainbows can be formed with a piece of glass, called prism.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 09:57:11 AM
I didn't come to this conclusion without evidence, meteorites are pieces of the dome as they're made from long grain nickel-iron damascus steel, a manufactured alloy. Rainbows can't be formed without the domes reflective oxide coating acting as a mirror
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
January 28, 2018, 09:56:12 AM
You should take a picture next time you're there, then you can show us what fools we are for believing the overwhelming evidence that proves it's flat. These are just 2 of the many issues with the Flat Earth model, and I'm always surprised that flat-earthers don't seem to be able to explain them. The globe model solves them easily
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 28, 2018, 07:37:08 AM

Stop the insanity!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 28, 2018, 05:14:03 AM
Random aside: My mind was wandering on matters involving texture mapping to triangle meshes, and it occured to me that the "Flat Earth" map is merely a texture map for a spherical surface.

I always get a good laugh when they post that as "proof". They like to think the UN symbol and that earth pattern on the floor of some international airport is "proof" too. Well, I'm sure that just as soon as the UN decides to use 3D flags and symbols, and that airport decides to put a giant globe in the middle of the floor that the FE's will just say it is a conspiracy.

Notbatman could be a mentally ill person but exemplar is 100% a troll.
Activity: 14
January 27, 2018, 09:18:46 PM
Walk until you reach the edge... Will take some time  Undecided
January 27, 2018, 07:58:05 PM

And don't forget about the Flat-Earth clock... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Official Zeitcoin community ambassador
January 27, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

Activity: 451
Merit: 269
January 27, 2018, 04:32:16 PM

Better wait and post on Monday, I think the FE proponents aren't allowed out on the weekend.
Activity: 222
Merit: 24
January 25, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
No the earth is not flat, if u want prove just stand where you are and see at a long distance if u can be able to see all the things that are there
January 25, 2018, 04:36:40 PM

Don't be a moron like this btcgolong. Research flat earth.

Same crap over and over again. Right sockpuppet?

Flekko, did you eat to much gulyas and paprika today? ...leftovers in your stomach.

Rather start doing your research on flat earth.

What happened with your main shitposter account, Nomad?

You have a poor discernment flekko. I'm a pilgrim.

satan claus fat vod get schooled by flat earth kid

bonus video: how to learn from flat earth kids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co0F1yKgNIc
don't lie nomad!
Activity: 85
January 25, 2018, 04:22:20 PM
In our time there are still people who doubt that the earth is round. Cheesy
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
January 25, 2018, 04:06:07 PM
I ask myself...Who is in the front seat..?Uphold your supposition at your will...We have crashed the body.!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uYWYWPc9HU
January 25, 2018, 03:31:22 PM
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
January 25, 2018, 02:39:20 PM

Don't be a moron like this btcgolong. Research flat earth.

Same crap over and over again. Right sockpuppet?

Flekko, did you eat to much gulyas and paprika today? ...leftovers in your stomach.

Rather start doing your research on flat earth.

What happened with your main shitposter account, Nomad?

You have a poor discernment flekko. I'm a pilgrim.

satan claus fat vod get schooled by flat earth kid

bonus video: how to learn from flat earth kids: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co0F1yKgNIc
January 25, 2018, 02:35:02 PM
Interlude..ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQYJRw4R4-Q

Well played sir, well played

Meooooow.....Sir..fractal
Jump to: