Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 342. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 11, 2018, 04:12:44 PM
Flat earth = global mirth.     Grin
legendary
January 11, 2018, 04:12:05 PM
Those joker have their bases pretty well covered. One of the things they lack is proof for anything they say.

Sound familiar BD?  God?

You certainly don't have your bases covered.    Cool
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
January 10, 2018, 10:59:34 PM
[snip]... Why is there no tracking data for ocean crossing flights in the southern hemisphere?

If the Earth were flat, shore based tracking systems would be able to track these flights using line of sight technologies. Given that they can't, due to the curvature of the Earth, you've basically just proven that the Earth is not flat.

Welcome back to reality.

That was a stone cold explanation...or should I say (because of this topic) a stone age cold explanation!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 10, 2018, 10:07:31 PM
Those joker have their bases pretty well covered. One of the things they lack is proof for anything they say.

Sound familiar BD?  God?
legendary
January 10, 2018, 09:24:29 PM
One of the questions that the FE people haven't answered yet is, Is it the density of the bitcoins that determines how fast they flow out of the Bitcoin faucet? And, Does thins density change as the value of Bitcoin goes up and down? And, If the density changes, do the bitcoins that have more value hit the ground first (density being gravity, of course)?

Cool
legendary
January 10, 2018, 09:20:11 PM
[snip]... Why is there no tracking data for ocean crossing flights in the southern hemisphere?

If the Earth were flat, shore based tracking systems would be able to track these flights using line of sight technologies. Given that they can't, due to the curvature of the Earth, you've basically just proven that the Earth is not flat.

Welcome back to reality.

He'll just tell you that perspective doesn't work the way we think, and that line of sight technologies is wrong, and our equipment is set up the wrong way. That's why we can't have a line of site perspective beyond certain distances.

Those joker have their bases pretty well covered. One of the things they lack is proof for anything they say. If you show them a NASA picture, they will tell you that the graphics has been altered. But they can show pictures all day long that they think are the perfect pictures, and simply won't accept the idea that their pictures might have been altered, just like they say the NASA pictures have been altered.

You'll need to go a lot deeper if you want to prove something to them.

Cool
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
January 10, 2018, 07:11:06 PM

Welcome back to reality.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
January 10, 2018, 05:51:13 PM
If the Earth is flat, because they can't possibly believe that it's a ball, because how can people in Australia be upside down, the what do they think is beneath us, if one keeps digging and digging and digging?
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
January 10, 2018, 05:33:26 PM

Gravity:

Just when I thought I was out...they pull me back in...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPw-3e_pzqU

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 10, 2018, 05:03:27 PM
Flat Earth YoTube video du jour!

7 Flat Earth Footages Nobody Would Believe If They Were Not Filmed -- https://youtu.be/zREUjouPLZ0

edit:

best comment: "... There is nothing wrong with math or the mathematics used to describe the fictional planet you don't live on. ..." -- dave

And you are the one complaining about fish eye effect and I also thought that you said outer space is a hoax? Oh, and it's also amazing these are taken exactly in the middle of the "flat earth" and don't show the edge ever.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 10, 2018, 03:50:38 PM
Flat Earth YoTube video du jour!

7 Flat Earth Footages Nobody Would Believe If They Were Not Filmed -- https://youtu.be/zREUjouPLZ0

edit:

best comment: "... There is nothing wrong with math or the mathematics used to describe the fictional planet you don't live on. ..." -- dave
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 08:35:23 AM
http://www.ourhollowearth.com/
Could it be that the earth, the moon, the planets and the stars are all flat?
legendary
January 10, 2018, 06:39:47 AM
For all of you that think there are satellites orbiting a globe you've been conned, there's nothing but weather balloons up there. Some of them are giant balloons made from Mylar and they're deployed by rockets.

Hey bozo, how do you think the internet works if not by satellites?   Cheesy

Ever heard of radio towers ? M8

Radio towers across the oceans?  Will not work cause the ocean follows the curve of the earth...

Notbatman is waiting for you to wave him off....  :/

Now for the funny part, let's ask him how GPS works in the middle of the Pacific Ocean... no radio towers, no cables... wtf?! Magic? Unicorns? Cool

How does the average person confirm that GPS works in the middle of the Pacific? How did the LORAN system work? Why is there no tracking data for ocean crossing flights in the southern hemisphere?
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
January 10, 2018, 05:47:20 AM
For all of you that think there are satellites orbiting a globe you've been conned, there's nothing but weather balloons up there. Some of them are giant balloons made from Mylar and they're deployed by rockets.

Radio towers across the oceans?  Will not work cause the ocean follows the curve of the earth...

Now for the funny part, let's ask him how GPS works in the middle of the Pacific Ocean... no radio towers, no cables... wtf?! Magic? Unicorns? Cool
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
January 10, 2018, 04:02:13 AM
ahahaha Cool
Vod
legendary
January 10, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

Vod
legendary
January 10, 2018, 03:54:02 AM
Got the lube ready Vod?

Sorry, I refuse to be analy pleasured by you if I agree that the earth is flat.  :/
legendary
January 10, 2018, 03:52:29 AM
Got the lube ready Vod?

If you thought your internet data and international phone calls were transmitted via satellite, you would be wrong. (It's okay, I was, too.)

Nearly all of that data actually travels on submarine cables stretching hundreds of thousands of miles along the ocean floor.

-- http://www.businessinsider.com/internet-cables-map-of-fiberoptics-in-the-ocean-2015-12?r=US&IR=T&IR=T
Activity: 637
Merit: 262
January 10, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

Hey bozo, how do you think the internet works if not by satellites?   Cheesy

Activity: 179
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 03:30:45 AM
A hollow earth implies a non-planar geometry, these guys could just be traveling to the dark side of the Earth via polar gateways Grin
Jump to: