Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 348. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 08:04:22 AM
Go straight and in a few decades you'll return to the same spot Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 05, 2018, 07:36:05 AM
^^^ Show me the ocean curving, proof or GTFO.

You just gonna say it's CGI like you do with everything. I already asked you what would constitute a genuine photo or video of earth and you never replied. Last time you said it was with a specific camera and then changed your story, so what is it?

Go fuck yourself, you keep working the fact I believed encrypted digital signatures were secure and made claims I could prove shit with them when they got hacked. If I fucking knew they got hacked I wouldn't have fucking made that claim eh.

You can't even come up with any photos at all of the sea curving that don't come from NASA, you're so fucking retarded to believe their absolute bullshit you know that right?

Inb4 GoPro fisheye lens image...

So how do you know you are not wrong about other things like the flat earth? Is not like you can come up with 1 single photo of the flat earth/dome anyways.

This image was not taken by NASA or the European Space Agency. It's been taken by Russia's latest weather satellite, the Electro-L. It's also a single shot, not a composition like NASA images.

So I guess I convinced you now, right?

Nah, let's see the next excuse Cool
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 05, 2018, 06:33:41 AM

You just gonna say it's CGI like you do with everything. I already asked you what would constitute a genuine photo or video of earth and you never replied. Last time you said it was with a specific camera and then changed your story, so what is it?

Go fuck yourself, you keep working the fact I believed encrypted digital signatures were secure and made claims I could prove shit with them when they got hacked. If I fucking knew they got hacked I wouldn't have fucking made that claim eh.

You can't even come up with any photos at all of the sea curving that don't come from NASA, you're so fucking retarded to believe their absolute bullshit you know that right?

Inb4 GoPro fisheye lens image...
January 05, 2018, 06:22:16 AM

legendary
January 05, 2018, 06:16:03 AM

Edit:

I searched for photos of the sea curving on Bing.com and this is the #1 result:

The sea is level.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
January 05, 2018, 06:06:30 AM
Well it is round people in early days set sail on the ships hoping to reach on edge of the world and thought they ll fall...  Grin Grin
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
January 05, 2018, 04:36:30 AM
^^^ The horizon is perfectly level, GTFO.

To a limited horizon, it is perfectly level.

Once you expand your horizon to include the entire planet, it is very much round.  Smiley
legendary
January 05, 2018, 03:39:23 AM
^^^ The horizon is perfectly level, GTFO.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
January 05, 2018, 02:11:01 AM
 The horizon, orbit, the way light acts, our days, the fact that you can go around the entire thing and so on and so forth
legendary
January 04, 2018, 01:42:34 PM

Warning: kosher image!

The truth is more fantastic than any Jewish movie plot.
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
January 04, 2018, 10:48:25 AM
No goy don't get a P900 and see for yourself, I have a telescope and can confirm NASA images 100% real!!! BELIEVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

You suck.

Of course, you cannot reply other than this.  Roll Eyes

FYI: Nikon Coolpix P900 has 83x optical zoom while my telescope has 226x, so your choice to pick the best one to look at planets and judge their shape.

And... you suck more!  Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 1
January 04, 2018, 10:24:04 AM
Still no one ever shot a photo on the bottom-side or corner of the earth as a concrete proof of this flat-earthing. Grin Grin
legendary
January 04, 2018, 10:18:32 AM
No goy don't get a P900 and see for yourself, I have a telescope and can confirm NASA images 100% real!!! BELIEVE MEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

You suck.
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
January 04, 2018, 09:51:51 AM
[..] If you photograph Mars with a good zoom lens such as the Nikon Coolpix P900 you'll see its not exactly round; the images NASA produces are nothing but CGI images and shitty fantasy artwork produced by retarded contractors.

If you observe it through a telescope, like I do every once in a while, you can see it for yourself. It's an almost perfectly spherical object, definetely not flat. As any other object in the whole visible universe, apart from small/medium sized objects like meteors, comets and asteroids.

PS: why the fuck are you keeping this bullshit thread alive? I really cannot imagine... did you mixed your psychotropic drugs again?
Activity: 52
January 04, 2018, 09:05:47 AM
No idea) Visit comos an checkout by your eyes)
January 04, 2018, 08:40:40 AM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

Mars is round, we gravitate around the Sun and yet, Earth is flat. Newton is moving inside his grave.

Newton was an occultist and gravity is just a theory, a shitty one at that. If you photograph Mars with a good zoom lens such as the Nikon Coolpix P900 you'll see its not exactly round; the images NASA produces are nothing but CGI images and shitty fantasy artwork produced by retarded contractors.

I don't think anyone is saying that planets are perfectly spherical or round.

What does it mean when you say ''It's just a theory'' Do you understand what you are saying? A scientific theory is not just a theory.
Activity: 145
Merit: 16
January 04, 2018, 08:15:40 AM
Where this world going.. really don't know Smiley BTC vs flat earth is "I don't care" vs having nice life Smiley
legendary
January 04, 2018, 07:55:20 AM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

Mars is round, we gravitate around the Sun and yet, Earth is flat. Newton is moving inside his grave.

Newton was an occultist and gravity is just a theory, a shitty one at that. If you photograph Mars with a good zoom lens such as the Nikon Coolpix P900 you'll see its not exactly round; the images NASA produces are nothing but CGI images and shitty fantasy artwork produced by retarded contractors.
Activity: 126
January 04, 2018, 07:42:06 AM

legendary
January 04, 2018, 07:34:20 AM
Meet Earth Chan she's the latest forced meme from our freinds, yours and mine the globalists.

Earth Chan

It looks like she's flat and it's being covered up by NASA!
Jump to: