Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 349. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 07:39:11 PM
Oval
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 02, 2018, 05:56:33 PM
The Ice Is Cracking in Antarctica.
"Pyramids" Have Been Spotted.
Is a Secret Past Emerging?

And they are starting to come out.

A giant crack in the ice has freed an iceberg the size of a small U.S. state, and it will ignite the climate change/global warming debate; but this change will also offer unique perspective on the geological history that has never before been known. Ice is accumulating rapidly in one part of the continent, but melting in the other. According to Live Science:

Mysterious 'Crater' in Antarctica Has Ominous Cause:

A "crater" in Antarctica once thought to be the work of a meteorite impact is actually the result of ice melt, new research finds.

The hole, which is in the Roi Baudouin ice shelf in East Antarctica, is a collapsed lake — a cavity formed when a lake of meltwater drained — with a "moulin," a nearly vertical drainage passage through the ice, beneath it, researchers found on a field trip to the area in January 2016.

Read more at http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-ice-is-cracking-in-antarctica-pyramids-have-been-spotted-is-a-secret-past-emerging_12142016.

Cool

Those are mountains, you're fucking retarded along with the last 5 shitposters.

Thanks for telling me. Just remember, it's only when a mountain becomes a plain that it is close to flat. Since you agree that those are mountains, and not plains, you agree that the earth is not flat. I mean, who ever heard of a flat mountain.

Btw, the Great Pyramid is a mountain... of stone.

Cool
Activity: 11
January 02, 2018, 07:39:55 AM
Flat earth believers has a strong bias to be different.
For me earth is spherical but not perfect sphere,
And if it is flat then define flat first.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
January 02, 2018, 06:23:12 AM

A giant crack in the ice has freed an iceberg the size of a small U.S. state, and it will ignite the climate change/global warming debate; but this change will also offer unique perspective on the geological history that has never before been known. Ice is accumulating rapidly in one part of the continent, but melting in the other. According to Live Science:

A "crater" in Antarctica once thought to be the work of a meteorite impact is actually the result of ice melt, new research finds.

The hole, which is in the Roi Baudouin ice shelf in East Antarctica, is a collapsed lake — a cavity formed when a lake of meltwater drained — with a "moulin," a nearly vertical drainage passage through the ice, beneath it, researchers found on a field trip to the area in January 2016.

Read more at http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/the-ice-is-cracking-in-antarctica-pyramids-have-been-spotted-is-a-secret-past-emerging_12142016.

Cool

It's actually gravity Cool
Activity: 16
January 02, 2018, 12:16:02 AM
it would be weird if it was flat. I dont think so haha
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
January 01, 2018, 11:53:52 PM
Yes that's what most of our ancestors believe.....
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 01, 2018, 11:46:40 PM

Cool

Activity: 213
Merit: 13
Wonderful World
January 01, 2018, 09:45:48 PM
I think the earth is round because it was revealed by Vasco da Gama when he sailed with his crew
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 09:38:35 PM
 I can observe for myself the rotation of the Earth, the existence of gravity and the changing of the configuration of the stars. All consistent with the idea of a spherical Earth and all in exact correlation to the fact the Earth is a sphere. If you need more proof I have it but I think that suffices for first hand experience to extrapolate a model correctly.
Activity: 65
January 01, 2018, 09:37:59 PM
 I've spent 25 years of my life working at sea, in some of the most extreme locations.

I know it's not flat because of experiential evidence
Activity: 65
January 01, 2018, 09:37:34 PM
Well we understand gravity in terms of round planets, so if earth was flat we'd have to adjust our understanding of gravity but it would still exist
Activity: 67
January 01, 2018, 09:36:51 PM
Go look at the ocean or watch a boat go over the horizon.. you can literally see it isn't flat.
legendary
January 01, 2018, 09:27:15 PM

Cool
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
December 31, 2017, 02:25:00 AM
^^^ Things wouldn't fall to the ground without an electrified dome above us.

Of course they would - it's called the law of gravity.  Smiley

Right. Even if the law of gravity existed because of electrification of some dome, it's still gravity.

It isn't a law of static electricity. It isn't a law of density. These have been proven to exert forces in ways that wouldn't apply to gravity.

Now if anybody can make a real scientific theory about how dome electricity can affect material on earth in ways that are the same as gravity, notbatman might have a little evidence in his favor.

Cool
There is an exchange going on at the exclusion zone between the waters from above and the waters below, the fish in the pond does not understand that the water leaving the pond through evaporation will eventually affect his buoyancy but it does and constantly. .......
legendary
December 30, 2017, 08:18:30 PM

Of course they would - it's called the law of gravity.  Smiley

Right. Even if the law of gravity existed because of electrification of some dome, it's still gravity.

It isn't a law of static electricity. It isn't a law of density. These have been proven to exert forces in ways that wouldn't apply to gravity.

Now if anybody can make a real scientific theory about how dome electricity can affect material on earth in ways that are the same as gravity, notbatman might have a little evidence in his favor.

Cool
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 30, 2017, 07:23:30 PM

Of course they would - it's called the law of gravity.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 30, 2017, 03:58:06 PM
Topic of the century

' and to think that if Alex Sovu and his company Black Arrow hadn't committed an indictable offense against me by stealing my Bitcoin mining capital in 2013 and preventing me from mining ~30 BTC this would never have happened.

Black Arrow and their Prospero X3 miner were named after the British Black Arrow rocket program where they claimed to have launched the Prospero satellite. It [the rocket program] was nothing but a bullshit PsyOp by the (((UK))) military.

Where's my fucking money?
Activity: 706
Merit: 111
December 30, 2017, 03:17:03 PM
Topic of the century
Activity: 121
December 30, 2017, 03:14:48 PM
The earth is flat? Allright why not  Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 30, 2017, 03:12:03 PM

Gravity.
Jump to: