Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 361. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 05:13:04 PM
Interesting topic.
I've been always affascinated of jules verne romance.
I will read all the materials about the Flat Earth.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 03:56:39 PM
thereto defragmented reality and entropy of consciousness, those who claimed that must be stoned
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
December 12, 2017, 03:25:58 PM
Really there still people who believe in the flat earth theory?

When you ask yourself that question, ask yourself first: "Can I prove the Earth is round?" Smiley Disregard photos and videos from TV and internet. Without anything, could you prove the Earth is round?

Considering that there isn't anything that is flat - even a flat floor tile has bumps and ridges, even a flat sheet of steel has mountains and valleys under a microscope - odds are that the earth isn't flat right along with all the rest of the stuff.

Cool

What about a curvature when you look at the horizon? Smiley

There wouldn't be a horizon if there wasn't curvature. We would keep seeing as far as our eyes can focus, then we could use telescopes to see further. Also based on these flat earth models we would see the ice wall with telescopes. If that's not good enough we could use lasers to bounce off the ice wall and get accurate distances.

But we don't see those things do we? No.. instead we see a horizon due to curvature.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 12, 2017, 03:14:02 PM
This is 100% a troll thread...it's all for laughs.

I would say that. Smiley You just have to be open to all possibilities. Right guys?

Right! Some humongous giant just might take globe earth, sometime, and flatten it out into flat earth like a pizza man flattens a dough-ball into a pizza.

Keep an open mind.

Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Janinjo tips
December 12, 2017, 03:08:43 PM

I would say that. Smiley You just have to be open to all possibilities. Right guys?
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
December 12, 2017, 03:07:25 PM

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 12, 2017, 01:39:37 PM

Is Thursday game over for FE people?

Nasa to hold major announcement after artificial intelligence makes planet-hunting breakthrough

"Kepler Mission: NASA to Reveal AI Breakthrough Discovery—With a Little Help From Google"

http://www.newsweek.com/kepler-nasa-ai-breakthrough-discovery-google-743816

"Kepler, planet-hunting telescope that stirred up alien excitement, at center of NASA announcement this week"

http://abc13.com/science/nasa-to-announce-new-findings-of-planet-hunting-kepler/2768000/

bonus material: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ8XUzLcTfU

Wait, are you trolling or being serious?
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
December 12, 2017, 01:13:55 PM

Nasa to hold major announcement after artificial intelligence makes planet-hunting breakthrough

"Kepler Mission: NASA to Reveal AI Breakthrough Discovery—With a Little Help From Google"

"Kepler, planet-hunting telescope that stirred up alien excitement, at center of NASA announcement this week"

http://abc13.com/science/nasa-to-announce-new-findings-of-planet-hunting-kepler/2768000/

bonus material: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ8XUzLcTfU

legendary
December 11, 2017, 07:30:45 PM
Earth actualy might be flat, how can we really know for sure? What all those scientists lie us and hide the horrible truth? We cant really know, there is no solid evidenses that earth is round.

Photographic an video evidence is pretty solid evidence (Ignoring all the other hundreds of thousands of things that would prove the earth is round) plus 24/7 streaming video of earth from a satellite.

But if they turn it into The Scientific Theory of Flat Earth, then you will suddenly believe it.

Cheesy
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 11, 2017, 07:17:32 PM
Earth actualy might be flat, how can we really know for sure? What all those scientists lie us and hide the horrible truth? We cant really know, there is no solid evidenses that earth is round.

Photographic an video evidence is pretty solid evidence (Ignoring all the other hundreds of thousands of things that would prove the earth is round) plus 24/7 streaming video of earth from a satellite.
Janinjo tips
December 11, 2017, 07:02:56 PM

When you ask yourself that question, ask yourself first: "Can I prove the Earth is round?" Smiley Disregard photos and videos from TV and internet. Without anything, could you prove the Earth is round?

Considering that there isn't anything that is flat - even a flat floor tile has bumps and ridges, even a flat sheet of steel has mountains and valleys under a microscope - odds are that the earth isn't flat right along with all the rest of the stuff.

Cool

Bring it up close enough with a telescope, and if you can't see the jaggedness without the scope, you will see it with the scope. Even the water as waves. No flat.

Perceived flat, perhaps. But no flat.

Cool

I think Flat Earth has different meaning than what you are saying. Well, I see we could go like this on and on..... So I'll wish you goodnight Cheesy
legendary
December 11, 2017, 07:00:30 PM

Cool

Bring it up close enough with a telescope, and if you can't see the jaggedness without the scope, you will see it with the scope. Even the water as waves. No flat.

Perceived flat, perhaps. But no flat.

Cool
Janinjo tips
December 11, 2017, 06:53:02 PM

Cool

legendary
December 11, 2017, 06:50:41 PM

Cool
Janinjo tips
December 11, 2017, 06:47:30 PM

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 06:43:39 PM
Janinjo tips
December 11, 2017, 06:38:56 PM
Hi everyone,

I just found this thread and it all seems very interesting. I saw few movies on youtube about Flat Earth. I have my own opinion on this matter.  I believe everyone should see both sides arguments and make his/her own conclusion.
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
December 11, 2017, 06:04:16 PM

Activity: 75
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
December 11, 2017, 05:55:17 PM
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
December 11, 2017, 04:11:29 PM
I know world are undercover of secrets but this information is actually 100% confirmed that " Earth isn't Flat ".
Jump to: