Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 363. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 08, 2017, 05:58:57 PM
zzz...

If earth really is flat. Then there should be only 1 island in total to cover from all the water in the oceans from not falling over the edge and fall into space? When explain this?  Roll Eyes
... beyond the dome is water.

Wait, is the above part of some ICO that I missed? If so, I'm so in. Sounds legit.  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Nicehash just stole my mined coins, BTC in this case. In fact they stole everybody's money (BTC valued at $32mm USD) they then posted a message on facebook proclaiming the earth is a globe and that hackers stole the coins. They weren't legit, the Earth is however a flat and motionless plane.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 05:56:40 PM
I don't even believe the pizza is flat - you can imagine the Earth.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
December 08, 2017, 05:52:00 PM

no answer yet, if there is a debate

"Howard, I'm the moderator of next week's Flat-earth forum debate. They wanted an ex-pert and since I haven't perted for years, they called me."
vip
December 08, 2017, 05:47:06 PM
If earth really is flat. Then there should be only 1 island in total to cover from all the water in the oceans from not falling over the edge and fall into space? When explain this?  Roll Eyes

The Sun is a small object that orbits above us and the Moon is the same. The land (earth) was created as a flat plane** and the Sun and its thermal radiation warm a circular area. Beyond the reach of the Suns orbit is Antarctica and a giant wall of ice, a ring that holds the oceans at bay. If you travel far enough across the ice, many thousands of miles in the dark and extreme cold you come to an electrified dome wall. The electric field is (+) DC and trillions of Volts, biology and machines will be shut down by it if you get too close.    

I have to make some educated guesses here:

** Silicon-organic material was tossed into a giant wood chipper and the mulch packed together and sliced in half with a laser. Special giant trees high in nickel and iron were then grown on the plane and harvested for dome construction material leaving behind mountain ranges from the milling. The ocean floors were then excavated with giant excavators and an electrified golden reflective dome of nickel-iron Damascus steel was constructed. The Sun and the and Moon were then built inside the dome. Also beyond the dome is water.

Wait, is the above part of some ICO that I missed? If so, I'm so in. Sounds legit.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
December 08, 2017, 04:22:36 PM

The Sun is a small object that orbits above us and the Moon is the same. The land (earth) was created as a flat plane** and the Sun and its thermal radiation warm a circular area. Beyond the reach of the Suns orbit is Antarctica and a giant wall of ice, a ring that holds the oceans at bay. If you travel far enough across the ice, many thousands of miles in the dark and extreme cold you come to an electrified dome wall. The electric field is (+) DC and trillions of Volts, biology and machines will be shut down by it if you get too close.    

I have to make some educated guesses here:

** Silicon-organic material was tossed into a giant wood chipper and the mulch packed together and sliced in half with a laser. Special giant trees high in nickel and iron were then grown on the plane and harvested for dome construction material leaving behind mountain ranges from the milling. The ocean floors were then excavated with giant excavators and an electrified golden reflective dome of nickel-iron Damascus steel was constructed. The Sun and the and Moon were then built inside the dome. Also beyond the dome is water.
Activity: 287
Merit: 100
December 08, 2017, 03:04:01 PM
If earth really is flat. Then there should be only 1 island in total to cover from all the water in the oceans from not falling over the edge and fall into space? When explain this?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 07, 2017, 08:48:11 AM
Stand on a high ground and look forward onto a ship. If it swims far enough you will defenitely notice that earth isnt flat at all.

Funny thing is that they claim ships do not disappear but when you tell them to prove it using a telescope or any device they will tell you that the atmosphere wont let you see far enough, bla bla.
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
December 06, 2017, 07:13:53 PM
until now there is no strong evidence from scientists to answer this question
wtf did I just read?

You just read this:

Not my Quote:

"Those two foreign guys down at the coffee shop who've been living in the US almost long enough to sound American."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vnUv2fhFy5E&list=RD-ipAiS4rbK8&index=3

and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax9Qfs3Bz3A

and this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sPNP8Zir0Y

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
December 06, 2017, 05:52:12 PM
Stand on a high ground and look forward onto a ship. If it swims far enough you will defenitely notice that earth isnt flat at all.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 03:31:02 PM
^^^ I'm not sure if the point is lost in the translation or not but there's certainly not any lack of evidence.

Globalist Deep state basements in DC getting raided.!! ....Tipping Point.....Perfect Storm ..This is a good Day.!!! One day all the bullshit will be washed away.
legendary
December 06, 2017, 02:02:08 PM
^^^ I'm not sure if the point is lost in the translation or not but there's certainly not any lack of evidence.

Activity: 644
Merit: 274
December 06, 2017, 01:19:17 PM
wtf did I just read?
Activity: 58
December 06, 2017, 06:23:00 AM
no answer yet, if there is a debate
Activity: 59
Merit: 2
December 06, 2017, 06:21:23 AM
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 05, 2017, 11:55:22 PM
In a room at the center of the earth, where the gravity pulls equally in all directions.

There is no such place where gravity pulls equally in all directions.

Activity: 4
December 05, 2017, 11:51:32 PM

indeed the earth is flat, if round the people below will fall all
vip
December 05, 2017, 09:15:23 PM
Riddle: On the ISS or inside a modified 747? -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB6tVUiNTNk

In a room at the center of the earth, where the gravity pulls equally in all directions.

Cool

That makes sense, else all those floating crumbs would've found their way in the tens of millions of dollars worth of electrical equipment designed to keep them floating dudes alive.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 05, 2017, 09:07:48 PM
People who thinks the earth is flat has a flat brain too

Or maybe they ate too many pancakes growing up...they see flatness everywhere.

Too many pizzas. See the video in the post, above this one.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 05, 2017, 09:06:48 PM
Riddle: On the ISS or inside a modified 747? -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB6tVUiNTNk

Cool
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
December 05, 2017, 08:16:22 PM
People who thinks the earth is flat has a flat brain too

Or maybe they ate too many pancakes growing up...they see flatness everywhere.

Jump to: