Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 365. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 04, 2017, 02:58:00 AM
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
December 04, 2017, 02:51:16 AM
Are you really talking about this? How can you believe that World is flat.. It's so funny and ridiculous. It's only a best-selling book by Thomas L. Friedman.

Check here: https://www.amazon.de/World-Flat-History-Twenty-first-Century/dp/0374292884
Activity: 28
December 04, 2017, 02:10:47 AM
The dome produces an immense electric field due to its polarization, the difference between it and the ground is what defines up and down and is ultimately the source of the force behind the air pressure or, in the case of a hard vacuum aether pressure that pushes objects down.

You've lost your pathetic attempt to convince anyone the world is flat.  Smiley
Yes, we're in the high technology century and there are still people talking that Earth is flat. Well played!
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 03, 2017, 11:25:20 PM
The dome produces an immense electric field due to its polarization, the difference between it and the ground is what defines up and down and is ultimately the source of the force behind the air pressure or, in the case of a hard vacuum aether pressure that pushes objects down.

You've lost your pathetic attempt to convince anyone the world is flat.  Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
December 03, 2017, 07:14:18 PM
It don't make sense
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
December 03, 2017, 06:57:26 PM
with reading all comments of your topic, I can conclude that I'm more confused

You're confused? Upon exiting puberty, I thought that when I first have sex, the instructions will be my gal's ear where we'll connect up. Now upon watching vids, I see dudes putting it inside everything else besides the girls' ears. Like seriously, the poopy hole?  Huh
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 03, 2017, 06:11:03 PM
No gravity = no pressure = no weight = no "lighter" = no density. Cool

Schizophrenia is a hell of a disease.
Activity: 15
December 03, 2017, 05:53:13 PM
Not flat but not perfectly round either
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
December 03, 2017, 05:15:54 PM
it is obviously the earth is round because everthing on the earth are moving in the curve orbit.
At the moment all the planetary bodies are all round, the sun and even the moon are round so why would the earth be the only exception and be flat in the first place, if the earth was indeed flat, all of us would be having day and night at the same time but obviously we are not.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 03, 2017, 05:06:08 PM

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 04:44:28 PM
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
December 03, 2017, 04:32:57 PM
If the world was flat, I would want to go underneath it as far as possible and see what’s there

Me too!    Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
December 03, 2017, 02:20:11 PM
If the world was flat, I would want to go underneath it as far as possible and see what’s there
Activity: 56
December 03, 2017, 01:58:37 PM
The flat Earth model is an archaic conception of Earth's shape as a plane or disk. Many ancient cultures subscribed to a flat Earth cosmography, including Greece until the classical period, the Bronze Age and Iron Age civilizations of the Near East until the Hellenistic period, India until the Gupta period
Activity: 58
December 03, 2017, 01:47:13 PM
with reading all comments of your topic, I can conclude that I'm more confused
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
December 03, 2017, 01:42:39 PM
I can't even believe that flat-earthers are being serious. I always thought its just a hilarious joke to a point that people are trying to defend it but only for the sole purpose of ridiculing it. Grin If flat earth society questions Earth being sphere, are they questioning other planets such as Mars if it's sphere too? I can not comprehend this whatever this is anymore. Lips sealed

Fact:

(((Scientists))) actually calculate the weight of Mars by observing two lead balls through a hole drilled in the wall of a 17th century shed.

Sauce:

https://en.(((wikipedia))).org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment

was the first experiment to measure the force of gravity between masses in the laboratory. Why do you keep mentioning the first experiment that proved gravity if you believe gravity doesn't exist? Are you stupid? LOL
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 01:40:48 PM
it is obviously the earth is round because everthing on the earth are moving in the curve orbit.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
December 03, 2017, 01:33:48 PM
Travel 4000 years ago and ask the cientists of that time. They already knew the truth.
The Earth is motionless and the Michelson & Morley experiment proves this. This is corroborated by Airy's Failure experiment that also failed to detect any motion.

So, the Earth is a motionless disc with a dome, and at some point between the Earth and top of the dome is the sun and moon circling the Earth tens of miles up. Did I miss anything?

Full disclosure: I honestly believe that 911 was in inside job. I only have slight doubts that we went to the moon. And Oswald didn't hit Kennedy with three shots (even kinda doubt with one). And Trump's an idiot! There is no Bigfoot or Loch Ness Monster.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
December 03, 2017, 12:01:42 PM
I can't even believe that flat-earthers are being serious. I always thought its just a hilarious joke to a point that people are trying to defend it but only for the sole purpose of ridiculing it. Grin If flat earth society questions Earth being sphere, are they questioning other planets such as Mars if it's sphere too? I can not comprehend this whatever this is anymore. Lips sealed

Fact:

(((Scientists))) actually calculate the weight of Mars by observing two lead balls through a hole drilled in the wall of a 17th century shed.

Sauce:

https://en.(((wikipedia))).org/wiki/Cavendish_experiment
Activity: 21
December 03, 2017, 11:52:36 AM
Jump to: