Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 382. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 16, 2017, 09:57:53 AM
^^^ Stop pretending that scientists are just fucking dumb and don't understand, they're liars involved in a massive conspiracy.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 16, 2017, 09:19:57 AM
...blah, blah, I have lost my mind, blah, blah...

Why would anyone listen to the bible?? Can I enslave you since the bible says it's ok and even has rules for it? Do you also preach that or not?

+1

Or some other crazy shit it says:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crazy-shit-bible-says-crazy-shit-christians-say-1367154

Imagine that we didn't have cars. But some people envisioned them.

Science is like a few people working at the drawing boards with limited engineering understanding, trying to design a car on paper, and make a little of the mechanics of it work.

The Bible is like the whole car having been produced and offered to people by God. Science simply doesn't understand the car, even though it exists.

Science doesn't understand because reality is way beyond its ability to understand. Just look at the crazy stuff in science theories to understand this about science.

Cool
legendary
October 16, 2017, 09:16:40 AM
450 pages, Karl. Really? 450 pages of debates.  Shocked

And the real debate is about how much FE fake science can destroy GE real science in the minds of people.

Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 16, 2017, 08:37:56 AM
450 pages, Karl. Really? 450 pages of debates.  Shocked
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 16, 2017, 08:37:10 AM
the earth is 4d
Activity: 330
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
October 16, 2017, 08:19:02 AM
Is this really a serious question?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 16, 2017, 08:17:44 AM

Don't listen to that jesuit sellout and nasa fanboy badecker. Learn true cosmology from the bible:

Also don't be like that globo-zombie weakling flekkelek. Dare to take the red pill-research flat earth:

Why would anyone listen to the bible?? Can I enslave you since the bible says it's ok and even has rules for it? Do you also preach that or not?
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
October 16, 2017, 08:16:21 AM
^^^ An inner world beneath us and the Earth being flat and motionless are not mutually exclusive, that graphic is a joke though.
https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4126/5187450081_7b933a1d6e_o.jpg

By the way, is the sun going to the other side of the flat earth or what is happening here? Also if the sun is so close how come we have never seen it close enough with rockets?
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
October 15, 2017, 05:31:51 PM

Don't listen to that jesuit sellout and nasa fanboy badecker. Learn true cosmology from the bible:

Also don't be like that globo-zombie weakling flekkelek. Dare to take the red pill-research flat earth:

legendary
October 15, 2017, 05:24:17 PM

"Watch astronauts flip while they hang upside-down from wire harnesses"

https://www.grabmywire.com/2017/watch-astronauts-flip-hang-upside-down-from-wire-harnesses-aboard-space-station/

Incredible hubris

Look, you dingbat. How big is the International Space Station? Not really very big. Yet several people are living on it full time and any moment.

Would you want the people of the world peeping in on you at any time that they wanted, right at your house/apartment/funny-farm-suite?

The ISS is their home. They don't want the world watching them. So NASA has respected their wishes, and made simulations so that we can see, without disturbing their privacy. Get off it.

Be glad NASA is open enough that they show you what things look like on the ISS through simulations, rather than leaving you completely in the dark.

Cool
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
October 15, 2017, 05:10:31 PM
All these not arguments, except for the guy who claims the globalists ship is sinking.

Well, we still haven't heard a single FE argument, only idiots are talking about bullshit in front of a camera.
legendary
October 15, 2017, 04:46:58 PM
I understand evaluating people's opinions when it comes to religion or other things, but that's basic physics  Sad I can't respect ppl who think the Earth is flat

But, but, but...

They don't want to be wrong. It's just that "fate" played a trick on them, and kept a few of their screws loose. Pity them, and then respect them in your pity for them.

(This is too serious, or I would >>>  Grin. So, instead, I will...)

Cool
legendary
October 15, 2017, 12:24:02 PM

"Watch astronauts flip while they hang upside-down from wire harnesses"

https://www.grabmywire.com/2017/watch-astronauts-flip-hang-upside-down-from-wire-harnesses-aboard-space-station/

Incredible hubris

Activity: 451
Merit: 269
October 15, 2017, 11:20:55 AM

"Watch astronauts flip when they get to play with a fidget spinner on the space station"

https://www.geekwire.com/2017/watch-astronauts-flip-get-play-fidget-spinner-aboard-space-station/

Incredible view of the earth
Activity: 50
October 15, 2017, 10:13:15 AM
I understand evaluating people's opinions when it comes to religion or other things, but that's basic physics  Sad I can't respect ppl who think the Earth is flat
We should  Smiley, even me i don't believe that earth is flat, just let them believed what they want to believe, as long as they are not forcing us to believe to the things they believe  Smiley.
legendary
October 15, 2017, 09:56:35 AM
All these not arguments, except for the guy who claims the globalists ship is sinking.

Activity: 172
October 15, 2017, 08:06:07 AM
I understand evaluating people's opinions when it comes to religion or other things, but that's basic physics  Sad I can't respect ppl who think the Earth is flat
October 15, 2017, 07:56:06 AM
It seems like some people are arguing here  Grin. Just respect others opinion and what they believed okay, simple as that  Cool.

Argue, from Dictionary.com:
argue
[ahr-gyoo]

verb (used without object), argued, arguing.

1. to present reasons for or against a thing:
He argued in favor of capital punishment.

2. to contend in oral disagreement; dispute:
The senator argued with the president about the new tax bill.

verb (used with object), argued, arguing.

3. to state the reasons for or against:
The lawyers argued the case.

4. to maintain in reasoning:
to argue that the news report must be wrong.

5. to persuade, drive, etc., by reasoning:
to argue someone out of a plan.

6. to show; prove; imply; indicate:
His clothes argue poverty.

This is a forum. Outside of agreeing to or disagreeing with an argument, all we do is argue.

Respect people, whether or not they argue. If their argument is wrong, don't respect their argument. If an argument is right, be honest and respect it.

Cool

Yeah i see your point and i respect that  Cheesy.
legendary
October 15, 2017, 03:29:38 AM
It seems like some people are arguing here  Grin. Just respect others opinion and what they believed okay, simple as that  Cool.

Argue, from Dictionary.com:
argue
[ahr-gyoo]

verb (used without object), argued, arguing.

1. to present reasons for or against a thing:
He argued in favor of capital punishment.

2. to contend in oral disagreement; dispute:
The senator argued with the president about the new tax bill.

verb (used with object), argued, arguing.

3. to state the reasons for or against:
The lawyers argued the case.

4. to maintain in reasoning:
to argue that the news report must be wrong.

5. to persuade, drive, etc., by reasoning:
to argue someone out of a plan.

6. to show; prove; imply; indicate:
His clothes argue poverty.

This is a forum. Outside of agreeing to or disagreeing with an argument, all we do is argue.

Respect people, whether or not they argue. If their argument is wrong, don't respect their argument. If an argument is right, be honest and respect it.

Cool
October 15, 2017, 01:19:12 AM
Jump to: