Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 398. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
September 22, 2017, 04:25:27 AM
Hey people can we talk about something that really happened...like the MOON LANDING !
Come on people!

Apparently, the moon landings are all faked, and were filmed in Hollywood Studios, directed by Stanley Kubrick !!!

Have you heard the latest? Hurricane Maria is a false flag event, with all the damage depicted of the entire island nothing more than CGI. And, there was no earthquake in Mexico City, again, all staged-cum-CGI.

Hell, I'll go one even better - BobLaw is a white straight male living in Cleveland, Ohio, with the only horses in his life consisting of cum-stained My Little Pony dolls.

What if the hurricane and earthquake were triggered by people with an agenda and the technological means to do so? What's your point here trying to mock this shit, the Moon landing is so fucking obviously fake you're a fool if you're trying to defend it. You're not backing a scam are you?

You'll go on my naughty list with Vod...

legendary
September 22, 2017, 03:31:10 AM
100% cgi fakery. If you have eyes opened you clearly recognize that fakery. If you are blind and ignorant you will say that this is real.

Yeap, it's real to me! And you can't do anything about it!

Now, let's see the footage of that ice wall or crystal dome of yours.

YOU CANT BECAUSE ITS PROTECTED BY 1 MILLION SOLDIERS AND THE DOME IS ELECTRIFIED WITH 1041034 QUADRILLION VOLTS, FUCKING GLOBTARD

No there's not a million idiots standing around guarding the Antarctic a few ships and planes will do. The deal is intelligence operations will find out what you're up to and stop you before you even leave your home port. They'll stop you before you get anything at all organized. You'll probaly get a faggot(s) that will infiltrate your group and fuck your ass'.

As for the dome yes it's protected by "quadrillion volts", it's a positive (+) charge too so you'll go mad/insane and biology will start to shut down just getting too close.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 11:55:21 PM
flat earth? haha, i just wanna sleep
Activity: 728
Merit: 350
Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities
September 21, 2017, 11:40:24 PM
Hey people can we talk about something that really happened...like the MOON LANDING !
Come on people!

Apparently, the moon landings are all faked, and were filmed in Hollywood Studios, directed by Stanley Kubrick !!!

Have you heard the latest? Hurricane Maria is a false flag event, with all the damage depicted of the entire island nothing more than CGI. And, there was no earthquake in Mexico City, again, all staged-cum-CGI.

Hell, I'll go one even better - BobLaw is a white straight male living in Cleveland, Ohio, with the only horses in his life consisting of cum-stained My Little Pony dolls.
Activity: 451
Merit: 269
September 21, 2017, 05:55:40 PM

Come on people!

September 21, 2017, 05:54:28 PM
100% cgi fakery. If you have eyes opened you clearly recognize that fakery. If you are blind and ignorant you will say that this is real.

YOU CANT BECAUSE ITS PROTECTED BY 1 MILLION SOLDIERS AND THE DOME IS ELECTRIFIED WITH 1041034 QUADRILLION VOLTS, FUCKING GLOBTARD

LOL, I'm laughing my ass off over this post...

Thank you
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
September 21, 2017, 05:40:33 PM

Unfortunately delusional people are delusional and they are just going to say, its cgi LUL.

Bonus video for Astargath: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULT9RVJu_4w

It has to be photosopped you dumbass. Most of the probes make black and white pictures, of course they add filters to it...
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 21, 2017, 05:39:07 PM

"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong."  Grin

Your post is obviously cgi as well.
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
September 21, 2017, 05:36:28 PM

"Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong."  Grin
September 21, 2017, 05:17:48 PM

Activity: 560
Merit: 273
September 21, 2017, 05:14:04 PM

September 21, 2017, 05:13:09 PM

Good video.  It shows the mathematical and geometric impossibilities of a flat earth, in a way even the Flattards cannot argue.

It will be interesting to see what type of lie (or insult) they come up with to make high school mathematics part of the "conspiracy".   Wink

Bad video, debunked already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAmk660CWB4

Don't be blind ignorant indoctrinated bafoon like vod, research&study flat earth instead.

I love the comments and dislike ratio on your ''debunked'' video

''So much bullshit in one video. See my series Flat Earth Falsities. I address the "oblate pear earth" nonsense in the latest one.''

''WOW... this is painfully hard to watch... you owned yourself so many times in this video... ive never seen someone fail so badly. Please for the love of god... do not breed.  Its actually sad whatching you try to sound witty and  clever all the while spewing garbage and misinformation.  you managed to prove him right with almost every example. hahahaha. but im sure you will just say its a consipracy... flat tard indeed.''

''https://flightaware.com/live/flight/QFA63

Quantas flight 63 here.  Took me literally 2 minutes to find ffs''

ROFL
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
September 21, 2017, 05:06:48 PM

Good video.  It shows the mathematical and geometric impossibilities of a flat earth, in a way even the Flattards cannot argue.

It will be interesting to see what type of lie (or insult) they come up with to make high school mathematics part of the "conspiracy".   Wink

Bad video, debunked already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAmk660CWB4

Don't be blind ignorant indoctrinated bafoon like vod, research&study flat earth instead.

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
September 21, 2017, 04:56:41 PM

Unfortunately delusional people are delusional and they are just going to say, its cgi LUL.

Bonus video for Astargath: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULT9RVJu_4w

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
September 21, 2017, 04:19:45 PM
This is a troll thread?  Huh
September 21, 2017, 04:12:15 PM

September 21, 2017, 02:03:37 PM
September 21, 2017, 01:31:54 PM
This is too funny....I love it.

I want to thank everyone who is posting to this thread for the entertainment.

Okay I have a question(s), does everyone posting; use a mobile phone, or make overseas calls, or do anything that requires the use of satellites?

(you know the rest...)

legendary
September 21, 2017, 12:01:31 PM
September 21, 2017, 09:17:01 AM
^^^ Nobody can get close to the dome,  you have to travel across 6,000 miles of frozen wasteland where light never shines ever and it's hundreds of degrees below zero. If get past that you have to deal with an electric field of trillions of Volts coming from the dome, you can't even approach it.

The military photographed it by exploding a flash bomb (fake nuke), maybe somebody can Wikileaks?

Not the dome, mate, the start of those 6000 miles of frozen wasteland, I want to see that all around. It's supposed to be all around the flat earth, isnt it? You don't even need to get that close to it, just travel besides it until you reach the start again.
Jump to: