Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 401. (Read 1095196 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 20, 2017, 12:37:33 AM

You sure showed me my points were wrong!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 20, 2017, 12:24:22 AM
Vod
legendary
September 19, 2017, 11:49:54 PM
^

Good argument nomind!  You show that troll!
legendary
September 19, 2017, 11:46:29 PM
^

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 19, 2017, 11:07:34 PM

Look at what you have done in your research query link above. You have listed three things that gravity is made out of: buoyancy, density, atmospheric pressure. Scientists simply list different things in their theories. Neither you FE people, nor the scientists show that there is no gravity. All you do is suggest what gravity is made out of.

But then you FE people go on to say that there is no gravity, in the face of everybody using it every day. This is the kind of thing that gets you labeled as funny farm fodder.

Cool
legendary
September 19, 2017, 10:34:58 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 19, 2017, 08:53:01 PM

How does gravity work then?

To understand gravity, you must first understand apples.

You can call gravity by any word you want. But the word that you use isn't the important thing. The important thing is that gravity, whatever it is made out of, is the "thing" that cause you to fall whenever you jump off a tall building or a cliff. It causes you to fall back to earth when you jump into the air. If is the thing that your muscles have to resist if you want to stand up.

Some scientists have their theories regarding what gravity is all about. FE people have theirs, as well. The difference is that FE people are trying to change the word "gravity" to some other word or words that already have other meanings, in subtle ways, in the minds of people. Scientists with their theories are not trying to do this.

Gravity is and always will be gravity, no matter what cause it to exist, and no matter how it works.

FE people are trying to make gravity into a cult (or sub-cult of the FE cult) by twisting the minds of weak-minded people.

Cool
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 05:31:41 PM

To understand gravity, you must first understand apples.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
September 19, 2017, 05:28:56 PM
Did Isaac Newton take a bite of the apple that fell on his head?

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 19, 2017, 04:27:27 PM
No flat earther believes earth is accelerating upwards. This is bogus claim. Earth is fixed and unmovable. Flat earth society is government controlled operation.

Pathetic try.  Flat Earthers believe their world is accelerating upwards, being pushed by some unknown force, yet never hitting the speed of light.

In the Flat Earth model, 'gravity', rather than being a force, is the upward acceleration of the Earth. The Earth always accelerates upward at 1g, which is equivalent to the gravitational acceleration in the Round Earth model.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/tiki/tiki-index.php?page=Gravity

You obviously are idiot, and a deluded one. Or you are trying to play mind games. Can't do that with me.

I clearly explained that we are NOT flat earth society and  that NO flat earther believes that earth is accelerating upwards and yet you still stick their bogus link here as a reply.

Take your monkey business elsewhere, you indoctrinated bafoon.

People, don't be indoctrinated bafoon like this vod, research&study flat earth:

legendary
September 19, 2017, 04:24:03 PM
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
September 19, 2017, 04:07:11 PM

They are some other flat earthers.
Obviously, now we have several different flat-earth 'theories'.
Wait, who of you believe the world is on the back of a giant turtle?!
Vod
legendary
September 19, 2017, 03:53:54 PM
NO flat earther believes that earth is accelerating upwards

Wrong again, liar.   Wink

legendary
September 19, 2017, 03:42:55 PM

Asstrollnauts. The Un-ed-JEW-cation of a nation Lesson #59
https://vid.me/eeCTl

Hilarious voice-over. (Parental discretion advised)  Grin
legendary
September 19, 2017, 03:12:12 PM
If the earth is flat Christopher Columbus will not have return to Spain and report to the Queen. He would have fall off the edge  of the earth and loss.

I just saw that one, too!  Grin

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2fewn7

Great story, bro.

PS; CC = 33

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
September 19, 2017, 02:58:11 PM
No flat earther believes earth is accelerating upwards. This is bogus claim. Earth is fixed and unmovable. Flat earth society is government controlled operation.

Pathetic try.  Flat Earthers believe their world is accelerating upwards, being pushed by some unknown force, yet never hitting the speed of light.

In the Flat Earth model, 'gravity', rather than being a force, is the upward acceleration of the Earth. The Earth always accelerates upward at 1g, which is equivalent to the gravitational acceleration in the Round Earth model.

You obviously are idiot, and a deluded one. Or you are trying to play mind games. Can't do that with me.

I clearly explained that we are NOT flat earth society and  that NO flat earther believes that earth is accelerating upwards and yet you still stick their bogus link here as a reply.

Take your monkey business elsewhere, you indoctrinated bafoon.

People, don't be indoctrinated bafoon like this vod, research&study flat earth:

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 19, 2017, 01:48:31 PM
If the earth is flat Christopher Columbus will not have return to Spain and report to the Queen. He would have fall off the edge  of the earth and loss.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
September 19, 2017, 10:28:01 AM
No, density and buoyancy are interconnected with the electric field produced by the dome.

No evidence of a dome.  Everywhere in the universe there is evidence of gravity.  Smiley

A dome is a special circumstance created only to back up your lie. 

I didn't come to this conclusion without evidence, meteorites are pieces of the dome as they're made from long grain nickel-iron damascus steel, a manufactured alloy. Rainbows can't be formed without the domes reflective oxide coating acting as a mirror. Combine this plus a few more physical pieces of evidence with various ancient scriptures and Bob's your uncle.

You should really stop calling me a liar, it's libel.

You are not a liar.  You are just uneducated. That is all.

You are an easy prey for fear mongering, religious sharks.
Vod
legendary
September 19, 2017, 09:28:50 AM
I estimate Earth is about 10k years old, dinosaurs are a bullshit lie.

Nice estimate.  Scientists have proven the earth is 4 billion years old.

A lot of things need to be bullshit to make your lie work, eh?   Smiley
Jump to: