Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 432. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
September 07, 2017, 06:22:16 AM
Put two sticks in the ground a distance apart.  Their shadows do not point in the same direction, proving the earth is round.

Why don't the two sticks cast a shadow in the same direction, as they would on a flat earth?

Cool

Because outer space and the heliocentric model is bullshit. The Sun is a 32 mile wide source of light within the dome that orbits at an altitude of about 3000 miles. Having the shadows from two sticks not point in the same direction is exactly what's expected with a small close Sun above a flat plane.

Working things ass backwards by claiming the Earth is in motion and orbiting a 2 million mile wide Sun 93 million miles out then boldly claiming it's proof of a globe is fucked. You're on the merry-go-round claiming you're motionless and the Earth is spinning tubby.

prove it.

Fuck off, the math works the same for a small close Sun and flat plane as it does for a spinning globe and giant far away Sun. You can crunch the numbers and prove it yourself.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
September 07, 2017, 06:18:53 AM
What have they been teaching me at school then? It's all fake?
To have so much control over you its gotta start somewhere, the brainwashing, they control what you think.!  not You, they form your opinions with television "programes" but the programing can be broken.

The problem is that there is no point in saying the earth is not flat. In fact the control would be to say the earth is flat and that you can't leave. That would be control. What scientists are saying now is that the universe is huge, the earth is a sphere and you can actually go to outer space. I don't see how they are controlling you by saying that. I can see how they would control you by saying the earth is flat because that way you would think we are trapped here and that no one can actually leave. As you can see, the flat earth pseudo theory is just bullshit and makes no sense.
legendary
September 07, 2017, 06:17:43 AM

Yes, they're lying so they can exploit you.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
September 07, 2017, 06:14:17 AM
To have so much control over you its gotta start somewhere, the brainwashing, they control what you think.!  not You, they form your opinions with television "programes" but the programing can be broken.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
September 07, 2017, 06:07:23 AM
September 07, 2017, 06:00:50 AM
Put two sticks in the ground a distance apart.  Their shadows do not point in the same direction, proving the earth is round.

Why don't the two sticks cast a shadow in the same direction, as they would on a flat earth?

Cool

Because outer space and the heliocentric model is bullshit. The Sun is a 32 mile wide source of light within the dome that orbits at an altitude of about 3000 miles. Having the shadows from two sticks not point in the same direction is exactly what's expected with a small close Sun above a flat plane.

Working things ass backwards by claiming the Earth is in motion and orbiting a 2 million mile wide Sun 93 million miles out then boldly claiming it's proof of a globe is fucked. You're on the merry-go-round claiming you're motionless and the Earth is spinning tubby.

prove it.
legendary
September 07, 2017, 05:55:33 AM

Cool

Outer space and the heliocentric model is bullshit. The Sun is a 32 mile wide source of light within the dome that orbits at an altitude of about 3000 miles. Having the shadows from two sticks not point in the same direction is exactly what's expected with a small close Sun above a flat plane.

September 07, 2017, 05:49:40 AM
According to your inability to answer basic questions, it is not.

Mental illness, and too much free time, dude. Best to just ignore the fool IMO.

They are just trolling imo.

They most certainly are imo.

Damn so you finally admit it after 400 pages lol
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 07, 2017, 04:14:01 AM

They most certainly are imo.
September 07, 2017, 04:11:01 AM

Activity: 490
Merit: 266
September 07, 2017, 03:21:15 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
September 07, 2017, 02:52:41 AM
I'm not blindly flat earthers or globe earthers blindly. But as far as globe earthers keep on approaching this thing as if flat earthers are idiot, I'll be more curious about flat earth theories. just saying. calm down and listen. nothing is impossible. everything you know true may not be true. just be open for possibilities. or just learn to listen without prejudgement.

Narcissists can't stand being wrong, they will go out of their way (troll threads for example) to force their point of view onto others right or wrong, in reality they are just fools, deep down they know it and it eats away at them at night lol
legendary
September 07, 2017, 02:35:08 AM

IMO you're cute when your dander is up, kitten-licks. Meow.   Kiss

Welcome home, princess!

We've missed you so!

Earth is still flat!

Kiss
legendary
September 07, 2017, 01:14:52 AM
^

Suck shit, BADickerVoid.

Earth is still flat.

Keep trolling, goof.

Kiss
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
September 06, 2017, 08:45:46 PM
Earth is flat, you fat goof.

If you knew you were going to lie, you should have prepared a bit more.

Cool
legendary
September 06, 2017, 08:43:55 PM
^

BADecker in drag.

Earth is flat, you fat goof.

Kiss

PS; Waddle over to the masonic lodge and see if they have some chips for you.
Vod
legendary
September 06, 2017, 08:10:58 PM
nothing is impossible.

It is impossible the earth is flat. 

Cool
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
September 06, 2017, 08:07:59 PM
I'm not blindly flat earthers or globe earthers blindly. But as far as globe earthers keep on approaching this thing as if flat earthers are idiot, I'll be more curious about flat earth theories. just saying. calm down and listen. nothing is impossible. everything you know true may not be true. just be open for possibilities. or just learn to listen without prejudgement.
Vod
legendary
September 06, 2017, 08:03:49 PM
^

LOL

Kiss

I don't believe you are that stupid.  So you are obviously a liar.

Cool
legendary
September 06, 2017, 07:58:15 PM
^

LOL

Kiss
Jump to: