Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 556. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 30, 2017, 10:13:40 AM

Did you ever notice that you are off topic in almost everything you post? Your posts are ridiculous pictures. Or they are link addresses, and nobody can see flat earth just by looking at a link address.

You are in the hydraulic press of your own ignorance, and it is squashing you flat.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
April 29, 2017, 11:21:43 PM
Well, you tried, but couldn't quite get there, and wound up being a "flattot."

Grin

EDIT: I stayed on topic... sort of.
legendary
April 29, 2017, 11:07:48 PM
All of nomad13666's imagemacros are falling flat.

hahahaha you fucking sissy

Hey! Get back on topic!     Angry
legendary
April 29, 2017, 11:05:18 PM
All of nomad13666's imagemacros are falling flat.

hahahaha you fucking sissy
legendary
April 29, 2017, 10:55:32 PM
That's because they are related to the Flying Spaghetti Monster. You know. Macro. Macaroni.

Grin
legendary
April 29, 2017, 09:55:11 PM
Earth is flat, dinosaurs lived with men and i have an unicorn in my garden.

Well, dinosaurs DID live with people way back, I'd like to see your unicorn, but the earth isn't flat. Science has proven long ago that nothing is flat.

Cool
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
April 29, 2017, 08:45:57 PM
Earth is flat, dinosaurs lived with men and i have an unicorn in my garden.
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
April 29, 2017, 06:45:54 PM
@exemplaar, the flat brain simpleton: what is this? fake? CGI? Yo momma so fat?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHWDNrrfhnI

PS: «Light through water alone does not produce rainbow»? You don't say?

S I M P L E T O N   1 0 0 %   C O N F I R M E D !
legendary
April 29, 2017, 04:34:58 PM

Go talk to the guy who operates the missile fire control radar, ask him how far he can target his 2" pencil beam? Then figure out how he's able to target ships 150 miles away. Then go talk to the captain after you finish blowing him and ask why you do so many boxes all the time?

I don't have to ask the fire control radar guy anything because I already know. Surface search is short range (i.e., less than 30 nautical miles). You can't target surface ships 150 miles away because of the CURVATURE of the ROUND Earth, any ships that far away will be below the horizon. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that. Nice try though. Why do we do so many boxes all the time? Because we are assigned to patrol certain sectors in whatever operating area we are in. It's as simple as that.

Fail.

What a profound response. Care to elaborate?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=ships+don%27t+disappear+over+the+horizon
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
April 29, 2017, 03:40:32 PM
6. The dome can be indirectly observed via meteorological phenomenon such rainbows and halos.

Well, interesting stuff you wrote above... So, genius, how rainbows or halos relate to your fictionary "dome"?  Huh

Example: rainbows are well known meteorological phenomenons caused by the light of the sun being refracted by droplets of water acting as prisms.
White light, once reflected, refracted and dispersed, takes the form of a multicoloured arc or spectrum of light always appearing in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.

I'm wondering where is the relation with your imaginary dome... chances are you believe in the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow too...  Grin

Ok, I'm waiting for your reply!
/me grabs popcorns...  Roll Eyes

PS: I'll start posting bits of reality for you and your troll friends: https://twitter.com/Thom_astro/status/857188006146461696

Blah, blah... again Guido the deceived globo.

Light through water alone does not produce rainbow. And btw why is rainbow always the same shape? Start to think Guido. Don't be fooled by monkey man science.

And a small bonus for Guido  Grin

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
April 29, 2017, 03:28:11 PM
Are you really that dumb, Guido the globo? Do a simple basic research(only two brain cells involved is needed for that)

Every "simple" basic research shows undeniable proofs that:
  • We live on a planet shaped as an oblate spheroid
  • Every other object in space is almost perfectly spherical in shape, except the smaller ones like asteroids, comets etc
  • Gravity exists beyond any doubt and who denies it is a hopeless idiot
  • Flat earthers are a bunch of trolls or retards, probably retarded trolls

The photo below shows exactly the shape of our planet, end of the story.

Wow, well done Guido the deceived globo. You opened your case with a fake cartoon picture of the earth.

Nasa Blue Marble 100% Debunked: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC8wYukRsdQ  

I won't even comment your further "marvels". What a complete joke. Total absence of a clear thinking and without using common sense. You lack that severe, ball earth believers.

Here you have a fact: Nikon P900 is a ball earth killer. No curvature where it should be. Simple as that. Your ball earth has been debunked by real observation which is btw the true definition of science. We true earthers do the science, you ball earth believers do the gibberish talk and cartoon imagery  Wink

Cargo ship out at sea proves Flat Earth - Nikon P900 digital camera video footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLM1fuvnPmY

Activity: 812
Merit: 317
April 29, 2017, 03:22:09 PM

PS;

Search Google Images for 'NASA - real photos of planets in space'.

If you find something you think is a real photo of a planet, post it.

Thanks. We'll wait.

Still waiting.
You just imagine for a moment if the horse found out that he walks on flat ground and not on the surface of the planet, then for him this idea would be deadly 1000 times worse than a drop of nicotine. Have the god of godlessness to speak such nonsense.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
April 29, 2017, 12:12:29 PM
Bloody hell. Alright then. Seeing as you heliocentrically-posited, space-brained mongoloids are failing miserably and can't present us with a real photo of a planet in space, maybe you imbecilic fucktards can succeed at this task instead:

Find and post a real photo of a satellite in space.

There's supposed to be thousands of them floating around in your alleged outer-space, and they're said to be way closer to earth than your supposed planets are, so it should be a piece of cake for you monkeys to find at least one real photo of a satellite floating around in space.

Search Google Images for 'real photos of satellites in space'.

And we still want to see a real photo of a planet in space as well, so put that shit up or shut the fuck up.

Thanks. We'll wait.

Socrates "When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser"

debate.org
Profanities and banter can be useful methods of expression,
depending on the context and intent (and skill/playfulness used).
They can be fun ways to exchange ideas too. Very often, however,
they are used as a method to deflect facts that are difficult to refute,
or used as a desperate/weak attempt to counter a strong argument.
Overall, most people will resort to swearing and insults when they cannot
win a debate or argument without them. Furthermore, some people don't know
how to express their point of view without aggression due to problems in
their childhood history. An over-reliance on profanities and vernacular insults
is a serious limitation to an individual and their ability to express their the fuck
thoughts and feelings. Furthermore, I doubt such people are
very happy and/or content in life.

Care to discuss/share any facts, pictures data etc... that proves the earth is a globe, or are you just going to refer to the masters at debate.org to jerk us off? Socrates and child abuse, the fuck did I just read?
legendary
April 29, 2017, 09:52:04 AM
There isn't any flat earth. There are only mountains and valleys. Even the flat of the tiled floor isn't flat. Even the flat of a perfectly calm sea isn't flat. Get a microscope and check it all out. There is nothing that is flat anywhere. There isn't such a thing as flatness.

Why would anybody think that the earth is flat?

Cool
Jump to: