Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 569. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
April 14, 2017, 05:20:28 AM
PS; Learn to spell, you halfwit cunt.
Show me peer-reviewed scientific proof that the Earth is flat, you glue-huffing nigger.
You rely on "peers"? poor fellow
He meant "queer-reviewed".
The shirt-tucker can't type.
Goat-felching hermaphrodite.

peer re·view
noun
evaluation of scientific, academic, or professional work by others working in the same field.
verb
subject (someone or something) to a peer review.

What a bunch of fucking retarded, Flat-Earth-Believing niggers in here. Can't prove their theories, without poorly produced fringe YouTube videos made by other dumb niggers.

Found a picture of nomad13666 in my research, though.

Scientists suck more ass than you do.!
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
April 14, 2017, 12:37:32 AM

Show me peer-reviewed scientific proof that the Earth is flat, you glue-huffing nigger.

He meant "queer-reviewed".

The shirt-tucker can't type.

Goat-felching hermaphrodite.
legendary
Activity: 4256
Merit: 8551
'The right to privacy matters'
April 14, 2017, 12:24:17 AM
I sailed around the world while in the U.S. N.

So the matrix showed me a globe as the truth.

Therein lies the problem.

If the matrix exists then the world could be any shape.

So the question is how do you prove that the matrix is false?

Since I already know the matrix can't be disproven and it can show me anything it wants to show me

Such as a round globe I also know it can show me other realities .

So replace matrix with universe and the earth could be what it chooses to show to us.

That's why the world could be any shape like a helix or what ever.

It is why I don't post here much as I am content to allow reality to be whatever it wants to be .

Cube tube globe.
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
April 14, 2017, 12:07:36 AM

Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
April 13, 2017, 10:57:01 PM
lol just because i said its pathethic to believe in a flat earth?
damn what drugs do this guy take? seems to be pretty good
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
April 13, 2017, 09:53:07 PM

Soon you'll exceed your ignore list quota :-)
legendary
April 13, 2017, 09:23:22 PM
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
BUILD - Innovative Building Platform
April 13, 2017, 08:28:56 PM
Flat earth? May be we are in 14th century again Grin Grin Grin
LSK, QTUM
April 13, 2017, 08:21:31 PM
he must be a troll i cant find a logic explanation for such people
nobody is so stupid and believes in a flat earth these days Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
April 13, 2017, 07:16:01 PM

do you really belive in a flat earth? thats pathetic!
in ww2 how could americans and japanese make war? shouldnt they all fall from the plate?

i never heard of people fall from the earth or masses loses of ships except from the bermuda triangle.
please flat earth believers do me a favor and shoot yourself thats more pathetic than beliving in scientology.

ok bye

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg

LSK, QTUM
April 13, 2017, 07:01:08 PM

do you really belive in a flat earth? thats pathetic!
in ww2 how could americans and japanese make war? shouldnt they all fall from the plate?

i never heard of people fall from the earth or masses loses of ships except from the bermuda triangle.
please flat earth believers do me a favor and shoot yourself thats more pathetic than beliving in scientology.
legendary
April 13, 2017, 05:21:08 PM
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
April 13, 2017, 04:15:33 PM
The earth isn't flat or circle. It is a sphere. Well, it was discovered centuries ago by a traveler in which the name I cannot remember. He traveled the world and put a mark in different places, he found out that the world is sphere because of the shadows of the markers. Also, as of the modernity today, it is proved by the satellites/astronauts that have been outside the earth.

It's so cool to have this kind of topics you know.. Anyway, you'll find more facts in the internet.

The Earth is flat and the Sun is a small object orbiting above and the shadows cast by the markers agree with this fact. I can go a step further and completely debunk any idea the Earth might be a globe based on the shadows by pointing out that the Sun's rays don't strike the Earth in parallel.

and in your world what causes Sun to orbit the Earth disc?  Let me guess.  Yahweh or Allah?  Right?

Oh this one is good.. They think that the sun and moon are just lights hanging from the dome. They rotate around the flat earth like spotlights casting their light on certain parts to make everyone think its a globe.. lol..

I always wondered who made the dome and who maintains all these motors that move those big lights around. I think its elves but apparently those are fairy tales. So I'm told.

must be aliens.

Try this, it's also called "quantum levitation" https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=levitating+clock+flat+earth

Let's see if you have guts for research or...NOT.  Smiley  It is easy to mock, but much harder to research and find the truth for yourself.

@ ANKS. Let's sing a flat earth song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ5HJiDp-lc

Lyrics:
I've been making my horizons broader
Going on this adventure
Searching for the reasons why
All I see is this flat water
& with a telescope I can see farther
So curvature does not apply

Now that I'm awake & I can't turn back
I know space is fake and the earth is flat
Look inside your soul & you'll also know
That it's not just me

There's no curve on the earth and to me it's surprising
Now I know Earth is not a globe
NASA and other space agencies always lying
But after all, earth is not a ball

I know you think that you're educated
But you're simply indoctrinated
They're trying to control your mind
They teach us things that can't be proven
Like big bang and evolution
But we're actually all divine

My eyes are open wide , All my fear is gone
God is on my side, How could I go wrong?
People seem so blind to what's going on
It's not hard to see

See the sun as it shines on the sea, Local lighting
But they say, it's so far away
Sometimes it just seems like they're not even trying
There'll come a day, when people say

There's no curve on the earth and to me it's surprising
Now I know Earth is not a globe
NASA and other space agencies always lying
But after all, earth is not a ball.

LSK, QTUM
April 13, 2017, 03:17:16 PM
fuck this topic there is no flat earth
legendary
April 13, 2017, 12:22:54 PM

This Shows 100% Proof Of No Curvature...FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvUVJjxUo-o
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Swinging from buildings in my spare time.
April 13, 2017, 10:47:35 AM
The earth isn't flat or circle. It is a sphere. Well, it was discovered centuries ago by a traveler in which the name I cannot remember. He traveled the world and put a mark in different places, he found out that the world is sphere because of the shadows of the markers. Also, as of the modernity today, it is proved by the satellites/astronauts that have been outside the earth.

It's so cool to have this kind of topics you know.. Anyway, you'll find more facts in the internet.

The Earth is flat and the Sun is a small object orbiting above and the shadows cast by the markers agree with this fact. I can go a step further and completely debunk any idea the Earth might be a globe based on the shadows by pointing out that the Sun's rays don't strike the Earth in parallel.

and in your world what causes Sun to orbit the Earth disc?  Let me guess.  Yahweh or Allah?  Right?

Oh this one is good.. They think that the sun and moon are just lights hanging from the dome. They rotate around the flat earth like spotlights casting their light on certain parts to make everyone think its a globe.. lol..

I always wondered who made the dome and who maintains all these motors that move those big lights around. I think its elves but apparently those are fairy tales. So I'm told.

must be aliens.
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
April 13, 2017, 09:03:54 AM
^^^ you're either a gullible idiot or a shill, choose one and let us know.

I chose this: you're a gullible idiot.

PS: thank you for the suggestion!
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
April 13, 2017, 08:07:24 AM
^^^ you're either a gullible idiot or a shill, choose one and let us know.
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
April 13, 2017, 07:49:55 AM
^^^ I can't say how Sun spots work, it's not an easy question to answer based solely on observation. However I'll speculate and say it has to do with the distribution of charge on the surface with some area being polarized in opposition to the majority of the surface pushing the field lines away. The rotation would be from the Sun's daily orbit constantly dragging the field line entry points around. Also the rotation as depicted by the establishment/NASA is false, it rotates like a clock.

Try this: https://www.google.com/search?q=sun+spots  Wink

You're an idiot, clearly there's a conspiracy and the establishment narrative i.e. heliocentism is garbage.

Thank you for your time. Now go back in the padded room, doctors are coming with your medications.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
April 13, 2017, 07:35:27 AM
^^^ I can't say how Sun spots work, it's not an easy question to answer based solely on observation. However I'll speculate and say it has to do with the distribution of charge on the surface with some area being polarized in opposition to the majority of the surface pushing the field lines away. The rotation would be from the Sun's daily orbit constantly dragging the field line entry points around. Also the rotation as depicted by the establishment/NASA is false, it rotates like a clock.

Try this: https://www.google.com/search?q=sun+spots  Wink

You're an idiot, clearly there's a conspiracy and the establishment narrative i.e. heliocentism is garbage.
Jump to: