Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 570. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
April 13, 2017, 07:05:56 AM
^^^ I can't say how Sun spots work, it's not an easy question to answer based solely on observation. However I'll speculate and say it has to do with the distribution of charge on the surface with some area being polarized in opposition to the majority of the surface pushing the field lines away. The rotation would be from the Sun's daily orbit constantly dragging the field line entry points around. Also the rotation as depicted by the establishment/NASA is false, it rotates like a clock.

Try this: https://www.google.com/search?q=sun+spots  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
April 13, 2017, 06:53:48 AM
^^^ I can't say how Sun spots work, it's not an easy question to answer based solely on observation. However I'll speculate and say it has to do with the distribution of charge on the surface with some area being polarized in opposition to the majority of the surface pushing the field lines away. The rotation would be from the Sun's daily orbit constantly dragging the field line entry points around. Also the rotation as depicted by the establishment/NASA is false, it rotates like a clock.
April 13, 2017, 06:24:57 AM
The earth isn't flat or circle. It is a sphere. Well, it was discovered centuries ago by a traveler in which the name I cannot remember. He traveled the world and put a mark in different places, he found out that the world is sphere because of the shadows of the markers. Also, as of the modernity today, it is proved by the satellites/astronauts that have been outside the earth.

It's so cool to have this kind of topics you know.. Anyway, you'll find more facts in the internet.

The Earth is flat and the Sun is a small object orbiting above and the shadows cast by the markers agree with this fact. I can go a step further and completely debunk any idea the Earth might be a globe based on the shadows by pointing out that the Sun's rays don't strike the Earth in parallel.

You are only saying this because you are just relying on your own perspective. Of course, you think that the sun is only a small object because you're only seeing through your naked eye. It is proven that the sun is bigger than the earth 100x. Btw, Isn't the word globe and sphere synonymous. LOL

With a sextant and plane trigonometry the Sun's height and diameter can be measured and it's ~3k miles high and ~32 miles wide.

You seem to know what you're talking about...  Roll Eyes so you'll surely have an answer to this question: what are sun spots? What are they made of?
And, why are those sun spots rotating? I'm curious to see how deeply your madness can go...

legendary
April 13, 2017, 06:15:18 AM
The earth isn't flat or circle. It is a sphere. Well, it was discovered centuries ago by a traveler in which the name I cannot remember. He traveled the world and put a mark in different places, he found out that the world is sphere because of the shadows of the markers. Also, as of the modernity today, it is proved by the satellites/astronauts that have been outside the earth.

It's so cool to have this kind of topics you know.. Anyway, you'll find more facts in the internet.

The Earth is flat and the Sun is a small object orbiting above and the shadows cast by the markers agree with this fact. I can go a step further and completely debunk any idea the Earth might be a globe based on the shadows by pointing out that the Sun's rays don't strike the Earth in parallel.

You are only saying this because you are just relying on your own perspective. Of course, you think that the sun is only a small object because you're only seeing through your naked eye. It is proven that the sun is bigger than the earth 100x. Btw, Isn't the word globe and sphere synonymous. LOL

With a sextant and plane trigonometry the Sun's height and diameter can be measured and it's ~3k miles high and ~32 miles wide.

Also the media NASA produces is all Hollywood movie special effects and magicians tricks. There are no satellites either just high altitude planes and balloons, the Internet goes over cables and GPS works via cell towers.
April 13, 2017, 06:13:52 AM

«When a wise man points at the Moon, the fool stares at his finger.»
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 13, 2017, 05:08:49 AM

legendary
April 13, 2017, 05:00:09 AM

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
April 13, 2017, 04:39:50 AM

Activity: 337
Merit: 258
April 13, 2017, 04:03:07 AM

Can you prove water is wet?  Roll Eyes

Yes.

How many molecules of H2O does it take before water is wet?

Are you sure? What If I borrow FE's logic to deny your claim? Wanna see it? Look...

MOLECULES ARE FAKE, HYDROGEN AND OXYGEN DON'T EXIST!
WATER IS NOT A FLUID, WATER IS MAGIC! RESEARCH DRY WATER!!!
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=water+is+not+wet

Sounds funny huh? Exactly... as funny as some trolls claiming our planet is a flat disc covered by a dome.

That's why the place they keep you locked in is called "The Funny Farm".

If see what you did there. Two thumbs up!!!!  Grin
April 13, 2017, 03:28:28 AM
I remember someone saying people who want to prove something are very persistant and loud to do so, although they are not right, while others who think that fact is selfunderstanding don't do anything but then often lose. So it's with flat earth topic too. But there is no such thing as flat earth.

Can you prove the Earth is a spinning globe?

Yes.

Are you sure? What If I borrow FE's logic to deny your claim? Wanna see it? Look...

MOLECULES ARE FAKE, HYDROGEN AND OXYGEN DON'T EXIST!
WATER IS NOT A FLUID, WATER IS MAGIC! RESEARCH DRY WATER!!!
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=water+is+not+wet

Sounds funny huh? Exactly... as funny as some trolls claiming our planet is a flat disc covered by a dome.

That's why the place they keep you locked in is called "The Funny Farm".
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
April 13, 2017, 03:20:01 AM
I remember someone saying people who want to prove something are very persistant and loud to do so, although they are not right, while others who think that fact is selfunderstanding don't do anything but then often lose. So it's with flat earth topic too. But there is no such thing as flat earth.

Yes.

Two or more but they need to be in liquid form to be classified as wet.
legendary
April 13, 2017, 02:45:07 AM

Can you prove water is wet?  Roll Eyes

Yes.

April 13, 2017, 02:42:39 AM

Can you prove water is wet?  Roll Eyes
legendary
April 13, 2017, 02:24:06 AM

Can you prove the Earth is a spinning globe? Because I have a mountain of evidence that the Earth is a motionless flat plane.

e.g. next time it's a sunny day with a clear sky just wait for Captain Pedophile and his military tanker jet to fly over and start gassing your children. After he lays down a few chemtrails observe (before they spread out and turn your sunny day to hazy shit) that they're perfectly straight and level (no curve). Just one of many proofs.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
April 13, 2017, 01:08:09 AM
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
April 12, 2017, 11:29:18 PM

Not interested in commentaries from Team Goof.

Fuck off and shit yourselves.

Troll elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 12, 2017, 10:18:22 PM

Congratulations, you are an absolute fucking moron.

Good luck with that, spud.

Next, please.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=spacex+is+fake+elon+musk+is+a+fraud

Double your medication.  You are seriously retarded.

Now, please don't say that, af_newbie. Medication is essentially poison. He's at the maximum dose that anyone can take and still live. You don't really want him to die, do you?

Cool
legendary
April 12, 2017, 04:31:25 PM

That ought to keep BADecker busy for awhile.

He's probably ripping it from YouTube right now.
Yeah.!.. shud keep him away from the kids for a while.

Oh, that creepy catho-lick BADecker.

He's probably still making Kleenex babies with that vid.
Lol..!
Whats That ? His Mystery Machine..

I think he calls it "The Catho-Lick Kiddie Fun Bus".

Passengers experience weightlessness from all the GHB in the ice cream.

BobLawblaw the shirt-tucker is hiding in the back with duct tape and assorted lubricants.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
April 12, 2017, 04:23:46 PM

Lol..!
Whats That ? His Mystery Machine..
legendary
April 12, 2017, 04:10:08 PM

Jump to: