Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 572. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
April 10, 2017, 02:37:29 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 10, 2017, 12:15:40 PM

but its not a unification into the fourth dimensional continuum Grin
we dont even know if such a continuum exist
time could exist with the first and second dimension its just a parameter of physical changes. not a dimension.
the first and second dimension wouldnt exist without time. it doesnt build on the third dimension.
it builds on the existence of everything. no time no nothing.
its not against you i just say because its not logical.

its not just words just think about it

What you're effectively saying is that time causes change, this is not true; time allows us (humans) to measure the rate of change by giving a point of reference, it doesn't affect (cause) change directly.

I personally don't believe that time exists outside of being a human construct.

i think i know what you mean.
i agree with you at measuring the rate. the thing is that you cant change time make go faster or slower.
so your right that it doesnt cause change directly because it has no influence of making changes (no affect).
but time is a inherent part of existence even if there is no physical influence of it. so my opinion is that it causes change.
time only exist on the same constant rate so its possible to measure it.
when you have many clocks at the same time you see that all clocks run on the same rhythm.
it doesnt have to be our human perception the machines show all the same time.
time always existed. no time would be against the energy conservation law.

the same problem you talk about is with colors. the human eye sees different colors than for a example a dog because the electromagnetic waves reflect different to the eyes. colors only exist at our perception. the neutral environment cant see anything. its a complicated thing for sure.

All time is, is, a unified rate of change. Even if traveling at the speed of light caused time to stop for the traveler with relation to those not traveling, it is all simply rate of change.

More than likely it would take infinite amounts of energy to get someone or something to move at the speed of light.

Cool

To be precise, the more you get something close to the speed of light the more its mass will proportionally increase at a point where, reached the speed of light, its mass will be infinite, so the energy required to keep it at constant speed of light would be infinite. Remember the famous Einstein's equation? (E=mc² - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass%E2%80%93energy_equivalence).

Of couse, due to time dilation, its time relative to us will slow down until a complete stop at speed of light (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation).

I would agree with you, except for one little factor. E=mc2 is a theory. If it had been proven to be fact sufficiently enough, it would be law. Since it isn't law, it might be wrong. It is fun to base our ideas on things that we don't know for sure, but it isn't wise.

Cool

Not really. The most spectacular proof of E=mc² equation are nuclear weapons. Those weapons (such as A and H bombs) are built on one principle that mass can be turned into energy, and the equation that exactly predicts that conversion is E=mc². If that theory is wrong, then nuclear weapons simply wouldn't work.

However. Those things that seem to prove the theory, haven't proven the complete theory. As with many theories, this theory needs to be tweaked to make it completely accurate. Not enough has been found out to prove the whole thing accurate.

Often a scientific theory will be introduced. Then the engineers will use the theory to make something work. Often the engineering will not work without the engineers adding, subtracting, or otherwise modifying, some of the things that the theory says. They do it in the engineering, and it isn't always easy to spot.

If the theory evolves to match the engineering, and only after the whole thing is proven to be correct, is it accepted as a law.

Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
April 10, 2017, 11:22:54 AM

time could exist with the first and second dimension its just a parameter of physical changes. not a dimension.
the first and second dimension wouldnt exist without time. it doesnt build on the third dimension.

What you're effectively saying is that time causes change, this is not true; time allows us (humans) to measure the rate of change by giving a point of reference, it doesn't affect (cause) change directly.

i agree with you at measuring the rate. the thing is that you cant change time make go faster or slower.
so your right that it doesnt cause change directly because it has no influence of making changes (no affect).
but time is a inherent part of existence even if there is no physical influence of it. so my opinion is that it causes change.
when you have many clocks at the same time you see that all clocks run on the same rhythm.

the same problem you talk about is with colors. the human eye sees different colors than for a example a dog because the electromagnetic waves reflect different to the eyes. colors only exist at our perception. the neutral environment cant see anything. its a complicated thing for sure.

All time is, is, a unified rate of change. Even if traveling at the speed of light caused time to stop for the traveler with relation to those not traveling, it is all simply rate of change.

More than likely it would take infinite amounts of energy to get someone or something to move at the speed of light.

Cool

To be precise, the more you get something close to the speed of light the more its mass will proportionally increase at a point where, reached the speed of light, its mass will be infinite, so the energy required to keep it at constant speed of light would be infinite. Remember the famous Einstein's equation? (E=mc² - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass%E2%80%93energy_equivalence).

Of couse, due to time dilation, its time relative to us will slow down until a complete stop at speed of light (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_dilation).

I would agree with you, except for one little factor. E=mc2 is a theory. If it had been proven to be fact sufficiently enough, it would be law. Since it isn't law, it might be wrong. It is fun to base our ideas on things that we don't know for sure, but it isn't wise.

Cool

Not really. The most spectacular proof of E=mc² equation are nuclear weapons. Those weapons (such as A and H bombs) are built on one principle that mass can be turned into energy, and the equation that exactly predicts that conversion is E=mc². If that theory is wrong, then nuclear weapons simply wouldn't work.
Activity: 572
Merit: 259
LSK, QTUM
April 10, 2017, 09:59:32 AM

Cool

Cool

but the theory seems to be logical. you cant loose matter. matter always exist at the same total mass in different forms.
legendary
April 10, 2017, 09:39:11 AM

Cool

Cool
Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
April 10, 2017, 09:25:40 AM

Cool

legendary
April 10, 2017, 09:04:45 AM

Cool
LSK, QTUM
April 10, 2017, 05:26:59 AM

Activity: 337
Merit: 258
April 10, 2017, 04:44:02 AM

LSK, QTUM
April 10, 2017, 03:27:53 AM
time isnt a dimension its a parameter of physical changes at stated intervals.
no time - no changes - no physics - no existence.

I'll concede your point of a fourth spatial dimension, if you concede my point that it's also a unification of spacetime into a four-dimensional continuum Wink

Words words words. Nobody can know what the real truth is unless they have seen it for themselves. Or just trust the scientists.

copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 1279
https://linktr.ee/crwthopia
April 09, 2017, 08:36:28 PM

I'll concede your point of a fourth spatial dimension, if you concede my point that it's also a unification of spacetime into a four-dimensional continuum Wink

Words words words. Nobody can know what the real truth is unless they have seen it for themselves. Or just trust the scientists.
LSK, QTUM
April 09, 2017, 07:13:43 PM
The earth is obviously not flat, it is not hollow, it isn't even 3 dimensional. We think that we live in a three dimensional world but NO. THAT IS WRONG. Earth actually has 5 dimensions, and we puny humans aren't even able to perceive all of the smells and colours that the world can offer, let alone the concept of extra dimensions. 2 extra dimensions, just on this earth that we think we are the masters of. Seriously, we think that animals are stupid? Thinking that we can possibly rule anything is just ridiculous.
This turned into a rant for no reason.
TL:DR The earth is actually 5 dimensional and humans are stupid.
we dont have 5 dimensions.
our reality can only display the 3rd dimension
the first and the second dimension only exists in mathematic.
it isnt even possible to display the 1. and the 2. dimension. how can you display the 4. and the 5. dimension?

Technically, Time is the Fourth Dimension.

these physical changes can happen fast or slow, but one second will always be one second.
time is always constant.
theoretical time could exist on the 1st and 2nd dimension so why is the 1st dimension not called 2nd dimension
or the 2nd dimension the 3rd dimension?
practically the 1st and 2nd dimension cant exist in our reality and without time the 3rd dimension wouldnt exist either.
LSK, QTUM
April 09, 2017, 06:06:24 PM
The earth is obviously not flat, it is not hollow, it isn't even 3 dimensional. We think that we live in a three dimensional world but NO. THAT IS WRONG. Earth actually has 5 dimensions, and we puny humans aren't even able to perceive all of the smells and colours that the world can offer, let alone the concept of extra dimensions. 2 extra dimensions, just on this earth that we think we are the masters of. Seriously, we think that animals are stupid? Thinking that we can possibly rule anything is just ridiculous.

we dont have 5 dimensions.
our reality can only display the 3rd dimension

the first and the second dimension only exists in mathematic.
it isnt even possible to display the 1. and the 2. dimension. how can you display the 4. and the 5. dimension?
for example the first dimension is a point. you draw that point on a piece of paper. the point is always round and a full drawn circle.
a circle or a point is 2 dimensional. but that 2 dimensional circle/point needs thickness to get displayed.
you use the piece of paper for the thickness and without thickness the piece of paper wouldnt even exist.

same when you try to display a point in the air it will always be a 3 dimensional sphere.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
April 09, 2017, 05:14:03 PM
...omissis...

How can you research something that doesn't exist?    Cool

The only thing that does not exist is your stupidity BADecker and your CIA badge.

Best regards.
legendary
April 09, 2017, 04:32:28 PM
You guys know this is nomad, right? Smiley) He made a new account just so he could troll more without people knowing he is trolling. Cheesy

Now I know for sure that you're just a moronic idiot.

Thanks for clearing that up, Forrest.

Get a clue, and research flat earth, you imbecilic sock.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

How can you research something that doesn't exist?    Cool
legendary
April 09, 2017, 04:31:11 PM
Don't be a boring racist gay beef farmer troll.
RESEARCH FLAT EARTH

Don't be a dumb flat-earth-believing nigger, and be a happy, rich, and successful cattle farmer like myself.

FE people will simply say that, as a cattle farmer, you are a PR man for NASA.     Grin
legendary
April 09, 2017, 11:31:54 AM

Don't be a boring racist gay beef farmer troll.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
legendary
April 09, 2017, 11:17:07 AM
You guys know this is nomad, right? Smiley) He made a new account just so he could troll more without people knowing he is trolling. Cheesy

Now I know for sure that you're just a moronic idiot.

Thanks for clearing that up, Forrest.

Get a clue, and research flat earth, you imbecilic sock.

Activity: 154
Merit: 103
https://primedice.com/?c=WINFREEBTC
April 09, 2017, 07:07:47 AM

THE EARTH IS FLAT, YOU STUPID CHROMOSOMES COLLECTOR!!!
WE LIVE ON A FLAT MOTIONLESS DISC COVERED BY A DOME, EVERYTHING ELSE IS A LIE!!!

SPACE IS FAKE, NASA LIES, ISS IS A HOAX FOR DUMB ASSHOLES!!!

Jump to: