Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 598. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
March 10, 2017, 10:37:50 PM
The Earth is Flat and Motionless.
[image proving the curvature of Earth]

Then why do the bottom of the buildings appear to be lower than the horizon? Because of curvature that's why.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Lmfao.

Anyone who thinks the earth isn't flat, http://www.iflscience.com/space/what-would-happen-if-earth-was-flat/. It is impossible for a object the size of a planet to be not "round", gravity will cause it to form back into the form of a ball, hence why objects in space are all Rounded.

Anyone who denies that I have to believe is mentally ill, such as notbatman. Even bridges we built today take into consideration the curvature of the earth, same for buildings etc or they would break apart
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
March 10, 2017, 10:28:20 PM
notbatman has mental issues...Yea the earth is flat guys, lmfao. Go back to the 1100s, your brain is clearly lacking in modern intellect
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 09, 2017, 07:24:37 PM
The Earth is Flat and Motionless!

No you fuck off, the horizon is flat and rises to eye level regardless of altitude.

You, notsmartman, are the dumbest troll I've ever seen! Congrats!  Grin

Misklach when realizes that there is no curvature:

Are Flat Earthers really women with no curvature?     Grin
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
March 09, 2017, 07:03:35 PM

No you fuck off, the horizon is flat and rises to eye level regardless of altitude.

Misklach when realizes that there is no curvature:

Activity: 978
Merit: 506
March 09, 2017, 07:01:49 PM

Then why do the bottom of the buildings appear to be lower than the horizon? Because of curvature that's why.

Nope. If that would be the case you should also see the curve on x axis, and you clearly do not.

Refraction and magnification - there is no curvature: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Q-FuXJSTQ

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
March 09, 2017, 02:34:04 PM
Don't be a notsmartman
RESEARCH GLOBE EARTH

https://youtu.be/JgY8zNZ35uw
https://youtu.be/TeMooNFtFJk
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
March 09, 2017, 02:27:55 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
And what then is the thickness of the earth at all? If She is flat, does it mean there is depth, or is the depth infinite? Maybe some dybils say the truth that there are still civilizations under the earth.
March 09, 2017, 02:14:31 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
March 09, 2017, 01:10:54 PM

March 09, 2017, 04:08:36 AM

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 08, 2017, 11:54:43 PM
No. It's not.
Proof?
I've been at a high enough altitude to see the curvature of the Earth with my own eyes.
( stupidity deleted )

Go to a high altitude. See curvature of the Earth with your own eyes.

Go away troll.

legendary
March 08, 2017, 11:42:37 PM
@notbatman:
You could more easily make your case for a flat earth by stating that all camera lenses are subject to optical distortion (i.e. pincushion distortion), and could display straight lines as being curved - the same is true for the human eye to some extent.

That being said, the flat earth claims we're under a glass dome of sorts, and that beyond the dome is water. Far fetched, but it does make for fun stories.

The dome is electrically polarized nickel-iron steel with a gold colour reflective oxide coating.

Activity: 136
March 08, 2017, 09:58:05 PM
@notbatman:
You could more easily make your case for a flat earth by stating that all camera lenses are subject to optical distortion (i.e. pincushion distortion), and could display straight lines as being curved - the same is true for the human eye to some extent.

That being said, the flat earth claims we're under a glass dome of sorts, and that beyond the dome is water. Far fetched, but it does make for fun stories.

legendary
March 08, 2017, 09:30:45 PM
No. It's not.
Proof?

I've been at a high enough altitude to see the curvature of the Earth with my own eyes.

In regards to your comment here's a video on the U2 spy plane:

"The Curvature Zone" - Does the U2 Disprove the Flat Earth?
-- https://youtu.be/e5KsNni5hEc

legendary
March 08, 2017, 09:13:38 PM

No. It's not.

Proof?
legendary
March 08, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

March 08, 2017, 07:46:17 PM
The Coriolis effect is explained by the 23h 56m aether drift cycle I just explained and the triangle experiment is absolutely impractical.

Like I said, I haven't heard any good explanations for the coriolis effect - especially considering that the magnited of the coriolis effect can be calculated repeatedly with math.

You cannot dismiss the path "proof" as impractical. All you need is a compass and enough distance to make 3 lines of equal length, each with a 90 degree turn. Can be done quite easily in a plan, helicopter, or RC drone.
legendary
March 08, 2017, 07:39:42 PM

legendary
March 08, 2017, 07:36:53 PM
I haven't seen any good explanations for the coriolis effect, if the earth is a flat and motionless disk...and since it must be compensated for by hunters, snipers and anyone traveling from point A to B, it most certainly exists.

You can take a trip due west, then due south, then due east and you will end up at your starting point, forming a triangle pattern of travel path. If earth is flat, you would end up south of your starting point with a C shaped travel path.

One thing, however, is that the recent WMAP experiments that have created visual representations of "cosmic background radiation" show that the earth is centered within the known universe, and that the radiation emanates outward from earth. The idea that earth is insignificant or that our universe has no particular structure aside from random instances of celestial bodies is proven wrong. The CMB experiments were performed over a decade with 3 successive launches, each one delivering the same results.

I am open to new ideas in the pursuit of truth, therefore, I am willing to consider that the physical geometry of our Earth is not as is commonly explained...although I approach the matter with no desire to support an ideological perspective.

The Coriolis effect is explained by the 23h 56m aether drift cycle I just explained and the triangle experiment is absolutely impractical.
March 08, 2017, 07:30:26 PM
I haven't seen any good explanations for the coriolis effect, if the earth is a flat and motionless disk...and since it must be compensated for by hunters, snipers and anyone traveling from point A to B, it most certainly exists.

You can take a trip due west, then due south, then due east and you will end up at your starting point, forming a triangle pattern of travel path. If earth is flat, you would end up south of your starting point with a C shaped travel path.

One thing, however, is that the recent WMAP experiments that have created visual representations of "cosmic background radiation" show that the earth is centered within the known universe, and that the radiation emanates outward from earth. The idea that earth is insignificant or that our universe has no particular structure aside from random instances of celestial bodies is proven wrong. The CMB experiments were performed over a decade with 3 successive launches, each one delivering the same results.

I am open to new ideas in the pursuit of truth, therefore, I am willing to consider that the physical geometry of our Earth is not as is commonly explained...although I approach the matter with no desire to support an ideological perspective.
Jump to: