Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 601. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
March 04, 2017, 03:07:04 AM
You faggots (that's you Bob) chanting aba-kadabra and throwing stale copy-pasta against the wall hoping it will stick aren't going make the aether go away, just FYI.
legendary
March 04, 2017, 02:57:40 AM
*slurp*
Even from a religious standpoint of view you are guilty of idolatry. You reify the manmade ideas and call it that God have decided that. Thats a very great sin.

Kool-Aid for the masses.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
eidoo wallet
March 04, 2017, 02:54:54 AM
I could understand someone argueing against global warming(only slightly)

Well. Global warming and manmade global warming that is being caused by co2 are two different things. The scientists had wrongly assume that the co2 is a cause but its later in a timeframe than the rising temperature. Cause must be preceding the results, its the other way around there. Thats why intelligent people have doubts if manmade co2 theory is not a hoax.

but argueing that the earth is flat, you're special and not in a good way.

Arguing and questioning everything is good. Flat earthers have all the reason in the world to think the earth is flat. Thats a valid option. What is bad here is that they dont apply the same standards to themselfs as of others. If they prove someone is wrong it means someone is entirely wrong. If someone prove they are wrong they ignore it.

Take a damn telescope, point it at the sky and look at other planets, go to different angles, areas, and you'll see that other planets are clearly NOT flat, they are rounded. The same goes for the Earth.

Just because planets are round does not mean the Earth is a planet. Does it? No it does not.

If you really really are special in a bad way(like downright retarded), then go buy a seat in elon musk's space shuttle ride so you can clearly see with your own eyes that the Earth is rounded in a spaceshuttle in space, or become an astronaut.

You mean the earth appearing to be round. Yes the earth appears to be round at higher strats. But they have their reason to doubt stuff. Nasa and other agencies are not entirely honest with us - their paranoia is a little overkill tho.

I would like to mention that in lower strats the earth appear to be flat. The word appearance is important here, but I understand that it requires some ammount of inteligence to see the difference between appearing and being. Oh well if you are stupid. Though luck. Bad genes.

You're pretty stupid. So now the earth isn't a planet? Anyway I'm off before I lose some more brain cells texting back to you.
Activity: 560
March 04, 2017, 02:08:51 AM
I could understand someone argueing against global warming(only slightly)

Well. Global warming and manmade global warming that is being caused by co2 are two different things. The scientists had wrongly assume that the co2 is a cause but its later in a timeframe than the rising temperature. Cause must be preceding the results, its the other way around there. Thats why intelligent people have doubts if manmade co2 theory is not a hoax.

but argueing that the earth is flat, you're special and not in a good way.

Arguing and questioning everything is good. Flat earthers have all the reason in the world to think the earth is flat. Thats a valid option. What is bad here is that they dont apply the same standards to themselfs as of others. If they prove someone is wrong it means someone is entirely wrong. If someone prove they are wrong they ignore it.

Take a damn telescope, point it at the sky and look at other planets, go to different angles, areas, and you'll see that other planets are clearly NOT flat, they are rounded. The same goes for the Earth.

Just because planets are round does not mean the Earth is a planet. Does it? No it does not.

If you really really are special in a bad way(like downright retarded), then go buy a seat in elon musk's space shuttle ride so you can clearly see with your own eyes that the Earth is rounded in a spaceshuttle in space, or become an astronaut.

You mean the earth appearing to be round. Yes the earth appears to be round at higher strats. But they have their reason to doubt stuff. Nasa and other agencies are not entirely honest with us - their paranoia is a little overkill tho.

I would like to mention that in lower strats the earth appear to be flat. The word appearance is important here, but I understand that it requires some ammount of inteligence to see the difference between appearing and being. Oh well if you are stupid. Though luck. Bad genes.
eidoo wallet
March 04, 2017, 01:58:55 AM
I could understand someone argueing against global warming(only slightly) or against the existence of god(entirely cause you cant prove/disprove god), but argueing that the earth is flat, you're special and not in a good way.

Otherwise shut the hell up.
March 04, 2017, 01:55:25 AM
I should add, the irony in all this is you are using the Sagnac experiment to prove that the Earth is motionless, yet the Sagnac effect was used to prove the rotation of the Earth and is used in GPS today.

Yes. But how do you know how GPS works? Because someone have told you so? And if you would dug really deep into the rabbit hole you would see that the GPS model is based on an earth being a concave. But dont believe me. Im just a human I could be wrong, check it yourself. The idea of creating a GPS was because the accuracy of ships at docking to a port was very very very low - because of maps assuming the earth is convex. That had made ships go into a shallows or rocks.
eidoo wallet
March 04, 2017, 01:40:53 AM
^^^ Because your cousin said so?

Do you have a telescope? Go take a look at other planets in the sky and tell me they're flat, look at them from different angles. Are you mentally challenged? It seems so...
March 04, 2017, 01:30:03 AM
The fact that there is a polar day at all antarctica at the same time proves there can be no flat earth possible. Period.

So if earth is motionless then - Houston we have a problem. The only possible outcome - Cellular Earth or stay illogical. I really dont know why flat earthers have such a emotional stress against CE? Its the upgreaded flat earth model. We agree on the most important principles like a motionless earth.

And yes earth appearing ball in higher stratosphere cant be a conspiracy. Just be real. Too many people is involved in it. There is only one logical conclusion not involving idolatry and bigotry - both options are illusions most likely because they condradict themselfs. Its a sceleton in the closet that Nasa want to hide inventing fallable and provably wrong concepts like flat earth.

Even from a religious standpoint of view you are guilty of idolatry. You reify the manmade ideas and call it that God have decided that. Thats a very great sin.
Activity: 337
Merit: 258
March 04, 2017, 01:12:04 AM
The earth rotates on it's axis so it definitely can't be flat. It is just that simple.

The Michelson & Morley and Sagnac experiments provide irrefutable empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

No they don't. They simply prove that they didn't take enough science into account. Of course, some of this science wasn't known then. But the answer is just the same. Globe earth.

Cool

Oh fuck off, they provide irrefutable proof the Earth is motionless. Gyroscopes and Airy's failure experiment also prove hard proof that Earth is motionless.

Actually they simply fail to prove the existence of aether and/or aether wind. You're simply drawing a conclusion that the failure to prove either implies the Earth is motionless, which is short sighted. Another conclusion is that either the aether doesn't exist or it behaves differently to the theories put forward and tested for in the experiments.

The Sagnac experiment is empirical proof of the aether.

The Sagnac experiment is inconclusive as the observed result is predictable using both aether and relativity theories ie. both theories predict a shift in interference pattern as witnessed by the experiment.

The Sagnac experiment is direct measurement of a luminiferous medium i.e. it is conclusive.

The Sagnac experiment is a measure of the speed variation in light through a medium via observation of the interference pattern the rejoined split beam of light makes. The medium is irrelevant, hence it doesn't prove the presence of aether.

I should add, the irony in all this is you are using the Sagnac experiment to prove that the Earth is motionless, yet the Sagnac effect was used to prove the rotation of the Earth and is used in GPS today.
legendary
March 04, 2017, 12:59:13 AM
^^^ Because your cousin said so?

eidoo wallet
March 03, 2017, 11:56:45 PM
Except I have a cousin who flies planes that go into the higher stratosphere, and the earth is clearly not flat. Go take a telescope at look at other planets in the sky, and you can clearly see they are not flat(Just like I have many times).

If you believe the earth is flat, there is something very wrong with you mentally, and your sense of perception is very off. Please go see a therapist.
legendary
March 03, 2017, 11:32:25 PM
The earth rotates on it's axis so it definitely can't be flat. It is just that simple.

The Michelson & Morley and Sagnac experiments provide irrefutable empirical proof the Earth is motionless.

No they don't. They simply prove that they didn't take enough science into account. Of course, some of this science wasn't known then. But the answer is just the same. Globe earth.

Cool

Oh fuck off, they provide irrefutable proof the Earth is motionless. Gyroscopes and Airy's failure experiment also prove hard proof that Earth is motionless.

Actually they simply fail to prove the existence of aether and/or aether wind. You're simply drawing a conclusion that the failure to prove either implies the Earth is motionless, which is short sighted. Another conclusion is that either the aether doesn't exist or it behaves differently to the theories put forward and tested for in the experiments.

The Sagnac experiment is inconclusive as the observed result is predictable using both aether and relativity theories ie. both theories predict a shift in interference pattern as witnessed by the experiment.

The Sagnac experiment is direct measurement of a luminiferous medium i.e. it is conclusive.
March 03, 2017, 11:16:16 PM

Cool

legendary
March 03, 2017, 10:28:41 PM

Cool

March 03, 2017, 09:41:09 PM

Cool

legendary
March 03, 2017, 09:30:50 PM
I provide hard proof the Earth is motionless, put up or shut up.

No. The only absolute zero is in your heart.     Grin

shut up.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 03, 2017, 09:22:12 PM
I provide hard proof the Earth is motionless, put up or shut up.

No. The only absolute zero is in your heart.     Grin
legendary
March 03, 2017, 09:17:24 PM
I provide hard proof the Earth is motionless, put up or shut up. Here's a video that goes over some of the facts.

-- https://youtu.be/iI4Esr8FlBE
legendary
March 03, 2017, 09:08:43 PM

Cool

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 03, 2017, 09:01:08 PM

Cool
Jump to: