Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 616. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 15, 2017, 07:06:41 PM
Here is a nice paper on visually discerning the curvature of the earth. Written in 2008, back when everyone knew, even you, that the earth is a spheroid.

https://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf

Dude, what a load of bullshit it starts off by claiming and I quote directly from the very first thing it says:

Ten Miles High in an AIR-TIGHT BALL

"it seemed a flat disk with upturned edge"
-- Prof. Auguste Piccard

Source: POPULAR SCIENCE, August 1931

You've been served.

EDIT

Bonus X-Post:

Auguste PICCARD was a professor and scientist at ULB in Brussels:

Quote from: Jas Hennessy & Co.

Activity: 417
Merit: 253
I hate everyone, equally.
February 15, 2017, 05:57:14 PM
Rants!

All conspiracy and no reality makes notbatman a dull boy.  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing
February 15, 2017, 03:04:49 PM
Here is a nice paper on visually discerning the curvature of the earth. Written in 2008, back when everyone knew, even you, that the earth is a spheroid.

https://thulescientific.com/Lynch%20Curvature%202008.pdf

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
February 15, 2017, 12:01:48 PM
Perhaps the best example of flat earth proof is the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment preformed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.

Definetely the best example of globe Earth proof are the dozens of astronauts who have gone into orbit and took pictures of the planet... all liars? Everything is fake? All CGI? Come on... Roll Eyes

Why would NASA, Roscosmos, ESA, CNSA, JAXA etc. spend billions of dollars to trick us into believing the Earth is a globe when everyone can strap a camera on a helium balloon and send it 35k feet high to check if there is a curvature or not?

And, please, don't start ranting about fish eye lenses etc., you can do it yourself with a camera you trust, there are plenty of ways to do this without the risk of proofs being tampered by someone else... it is only a matter of effort, time and money.

I dare you to see it by yourself... then come back here and apologize for being such an idiot... or troll.  Wink

1. These people are organized criminals that use government positions as cover, secret societies like the Freemasons and Jesuits work within need-to-know and compartmentalized frameworks and have access to practically unlimited financial resources and the best artists money can buy.

2. All these agencies are tricking us because criminals are calling the the shots.

3. Every balloon sent up by a YouTuber without a GoPro wide angle lens on it has come back with video of a flat horizon.
Activity: 421
Merit: 250
February 15, 2017, 12:00:41 PM
Perhaps the best example of flat earth proof is the Bedford Level Experiment. In short, this was an experiment preformed many times on a six-mile stretch of water that proved the surface of the water to be flat. It did not conform to the curvature of the earth that round earth proponents teach.
A1
The truth is always simple the problem is finding it..
The lies are complex because they have to be!! ..people struggle with the magnitude of these lies and so get lost and accept the general consensus.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
February 15, 2017, 11:51:50 AM

Definetely the best example of globe Earth proof are the dozens of astronauts who have gone into orbit and took pictures of the planet... all liars? Everything is fake? All CGI? Come on... Roll Eyes

Why would NASA, Roscosmos, ESA, CNSA, JAXA etc. spend billions of dollars to trick us into believing the Earth is a globe when everyone can strap a camera on a helium balloon and send it 35k feet high to check if there is a curvature or not?

And, please, don't start ranting about fish eye lenses etc., you can do it yourself with a camera you trust, there are plenty of ways to do this without the risk of proofs being tampered by someone else... it is only a matter of effort, time and money.

I dare you to see it by yourself... then come back here and apologize for being such an idiot... or troll.  Wink

Grin  I said perhaps, and I was only replying to the OP, tongue in cheek.  You should read the OP then a apologise to me.
February 15, 2017, 11:40:09 AM

I dare you to see it by yourself... then come back here and apologize for being such an idiot... or troll.  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
February 15, 2017, 11:16:02 AM
February 15, 2017, 09:16:32 AM
Do you even google translate nomad13666Grin Grin Grin
Translate this: SUCA!

Don't be a nomad13666 (he blows goats)
RESEARCH GLOBE EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22nomad13666+blows+goats%22
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 14, 2017, 10:29:01 PM
Oh, nomad. Why do you keep on posting pictures of yourself^^^?

Cool
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
February 14, 2017, 06:28:30 PM

"MiSKLaCH" means "dickhead" in Italian.

It never used to, but now it does.

Don't be a MiSKLaCH.

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
February 14, 2017, 06:02:44 PM
legendary
February 14, 2017, 05:23:48 PM

I'm not surprised that you have a link to that thread.

Please keep your filthy hobbies to yourself.

This is a thread about flat earth.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=flat+earth+fuck+you+BitNow
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
February 14, 2017, 02:27:09 PM

...omissis...

The thread for pedophilia is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/arrest-warrants-for-human-trafficking-satanic-ritual-abuse-and-pedophilia-1682153

Treat them as sick people as they are: now, please, stop spamming useless comments in this thread... this is not Science and criminal investigation needs it.

This thread is about "Globe Vs Flat" "Science Vs Scientism" "Lying Vs Saying the Truth"

I appreciate the link. I appreciate useful links.

Best regards.
legendary
February 13, 2017, 09:03:07 PM

Rule #1: Always carry a knife if you go to BADecker's house.

Rule #2: Never drink the Kool-Aid at BADecker's house.

Rule #3: Research flat earth (NOT at BADecker's house).
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
February 13, 2017, 06:34:26 PM
Isn't this about how much of a ship disappears below the horizon at 17 miles?

Cool

Fuck off, Gacy.

This is the flat earth thread. Stop continually helping to prove that the earth is a globe... especially by your stupidity and perversion.

Cool
legendary
February 13, 2017, 06:28:22 PM

Bark!

Do you have to wear your helmet in the house, or just when you go outside to play?
legendary
February 13, 2017, 06:25:26 PM

Best regards.

Do you have to wear your helmet in the house, or just when you go outside to play?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
February 13, 2017, 06:00:32 PM
want to either prove or disprove flat earth for final? tie a go pro onto a large balloon full of helium, (put the go pro in a case with toy parachute and a tracking system) and the balloon will go as high as possible and pop, but from that height you will clearly be able to tell that the earth is round. you cant argue with that, nasa cant find that go pro so they cant alter the footage. Boom Facts
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1003
February 13, 2017, 05:07:52 PM

...omissis...

Best kiss my ass.

The thread for gay people is here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/how-to-help-sodomites-1651864

Treat them as sick people as they are: now, please, stop spamming useless comments in this thread... this is not Science and diseases research need it.

...omissis...

Hello and welcome to the flat earth truth.

Moon as transparent self illuminating device confirmed, you can check here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDoGotVDFnQ

Thank You for the introduction.

Quoting myself:

Quoting myself:

I can see craters with naked eye during the night that can only be explainable with solid structure of the "object Moon" described as we see it.

That is true that everyting that emits light that we know is liquid or not solid (the Sun, the starts, the quarks, others...).

Is the Moon giving its own light?

Probably, and if the Moon is giving its own light and being solid that will be the first object of this nature ever observed on Earth.

"And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also."
- Gen 1:16

The Moon's light is very different from the Sun's light: maybe the difference is more deeper and to generate the "anti Sun's light" you need a solid object.

Nature has always proven that every opposite is in that matter in every aspect of its physics laws.

Maybe the matter of the Moon is behaving like antimatter for normal matter: don't you see craters on the Moon???

Does your instinct told you that the Moon is liquid???

Do you think Moon is liquid (a plasma)?

Sun is a plasma and plasma can generate light: Moon is a matter object and generate anti-light??

Is matter capable of generating (anti-)light??

Your thoughts... if relativity is true everything has its opposite: if plasma generate light, can matter generate (anti-)light??

Moon-light has been proven to be very cooler than Sun-light.

This is to understand the fact "Moon Landing" as I think there is more to it than a STUPID LIE.

Think about it:
  • we cannot leave the Firmament
  • Moon and Sun are inside the Firmament

Could the "Land on the Moon" be feasible and already been done in 1969???

Your thoughts...

Best regards.
Jump to: