Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 693. (Read 1095196 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 19, 2016, 11:18:25 PM
Once again it's time for one of my intelligent bumps:

http://www.snopes.com/photos/arts/sidewalk.asp

Kurt Wenner, born in Ann Arbor, Michigan and raised in Santa Barbara, California, produced his first commissioned mural at the age of sixteen and by seventeen was earning his living as a graphic artist. He attended both Rhode Island School of Design and Art Center College of Design. He was employed by NASA as an advanced scientific space illustrator, creating conceptual paintings of future space projects
and extra-terrestrial landscapes according to the latest scientific information provided by the Voyager spacecraft.

Yep, an ex-NASA dude creates these 3-D artworks on a flat service using nothing but ephemeral colored chalk.

See more awesomeness here: http://kurtwenner.com/pavement_gallery_1.html
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
vip
October 19, 2016, 01:11:27 PM
"And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." -- Numbers 13:33

Was that Numbers dude a Freemason? Or ...

"When you're able to take the flat rock from my hand before I dome it, you'll be a level-one nomad once we kick your tatooed ass out the back door into the snow."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzBIGv9atPo
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
October 19, 2016, 12:11:23 PM
I'm fairly certain about a physical barrier in regards to the dome for technical/practical reasons. This idea of outer-space is just a Satanic construct.
I am obviously against Flat earth and all its theories, but i imagine that IF it were real the only SEMI-logical explination would be a flat plane, with an extremely dense center, supplying enough gravitational pull to make people the pull get harder and harder the further you go, and more at an angle, only then could gravity work with flat earth, only then would it make sense for us to have an atmosphere, but there are many things wrong with this theory.

There is no gravity, yet another Satanic construct created to support the provably false heliocentric model.
then what is force keeping you on the ground not floating?
explain why wings are on a plane exist if not to combat gravity,
Explain how rotors move air to keep people afloat like in helicopters.
Explain centripetal force.
The list of issues the statement "There is not gravity" causes is endless along with your ignorance.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 19, 2016, 11:36:51 AM
I'm fairly certain about a physical barrier in regards to the dome for technical/practical reasons. This idea of outer-space is just a Satanic construct.
I am obviously against Flat earth and all its theories, but i imagine that IF it were real the only SEMI-logical explination would be a flat plane, with an extremely dense center, supplying enough gravitational pull to make people the pull get harder and harder the further you go, and more at an angle, only then could gravity work with flat earth, only then would it make sense for us to have an atmosphere, but there are many things wrong with this theory.

There is no gravity, yet another Satanic construct created to support the provably false heliocentric model.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
October 19, 2016, 11:16:21 AM
legendary
October 19, 2016, 03:21:09 AM
Free bump since this thread was in danger of no longer being on the first page.

I've been thinking about the dome, and is it true that the closer you get to the perimeter of the flat Earth, you'll be closer to the beginning of the dome?

Can the leading edge of the dome be seen or more readily punctured from Isla de los Estados?

Lighthouse San Juan del Salvamento in the east (1898)

Did these dudes take the secret of the dome to their graves?

My current understanding of the dome is that it's made of a nickel-iron steel coated with a reflective oxide layer. My understanding is also that the dome has an extreme electrical polarization.

edit:

"And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight." -- Numbers 13:33

In my opinion there is no phisical dome.
We live on the flat middle part of in an electrical toroid of which there are many and somethimes even interconnecting. "North pol" is the centre.
Electric Toroidal Flat Earth & the Prince of the Power of the Aether

Interresting, Isla de los Estados is now a Naval Base and there job is Ship movement observation. Some may call them Prison Guards.

Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
October 19, 2016, 02:48:05 AM

I've been thinking about the dome, and is it true that the closer you get to the perimeter of the flat Earth, you'll be closer to the beginning of the dome?

Can the leading edge of the dome be seen or more readily punctured from Isla de los Estados?

My current understanding of the dome is that it's made of a nickel-iron steel coated with a reflective oxide layer. My understanding is also that the dome has an extreme electrical polarization.

edit:

In my opinion there is no phisical dome.
We live on the flat middle part of in an electrical toroid of which there are many and somethimes even interconnecting. "North pol" is the centre.
Electric Toroidal Flat Earth & the Prince of the Power of the Aether

Interresting, Isla de los Estados is now a Naval Base and there job is Ship movement observation. Some may call them Prison Guards.
legendary
October 19, 2016, 01:37:58 AM
legendary
October 18, 2016, 09:53:31 PM
legendary
October 18, 2016, 09:01:19 PM

edit:

vip
October 18, 2016, 07:01:11 PM

legendary
October 18, 2016, 02:51:34 PM

There are no forests on Flat Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHkiZNT3cyE

At least let us know if it going to be difficult to find in an Internet search.

Seriously?

Do you even google, you sausage-headed goof?

Fuck outta here.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 18, 2016, 11:09:03 AM
Okay. Since you don't believe NASA, and that the Mars missions are real, show is where this is on earth.

http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap161005.html

Cool

This giant silicon tree stump is located on Devon Island in Canada.

Do you think this is a tree stump? Or were you simply using that terminology because it might resemble a tree stump a bit?

Is there any way you could be more precise location-wise? Devon Island, though it is small with regard to the size of the earth, is quite large with relation to a 6 foot tall person.

At least let us know if it going to be difficult to find in an Internet search.

Thanks.

Cool
legendary
October 18, 2016, 10:35:31 AM
Okay. Since you don't believe NASA, and that the Mars missions are real, show is where this is on earth.

Cool

This giant silicon tree stump is located on Devon Island in Canada.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 18, 2016, 10:03:09 AM

Cool
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
October 18, 2016, 03:18:36 AM
The most advanced scientific knowledge ever disclosed, was done over 3000 years ago by Enoch, in this, the 'Book of the Heavenly Luminaries'.
How could he, a desert dweller 3000yrs ago.

3000 Year Old Text, Most Accurate Description Of Earth Ever! How? Flat Earth

Man and his Son lived over 2 years outside our icey confinment, in a place called Eden.
Has seen single rail electric transport with gyroskop for stabilisation in the early 1800's.
Exited through the northern passage and returned from "south".

Atlantis Found (8 Part  Audio) a must listen for Flat Earthers. (image is link)

Let's travel through our "Heart" shaped icy enclosure. (Eden is East)
Is anyone coming with me?
legendary
October 17, 2016, 10:30:27 PM
^^^  Wink
vip
October 17, 2016, 09:30:11 PM
Be a thinker. Don't be a BADinker. RESEARCH FLAT EARTH.

Dub me GleboDink, or don't dub me at all.

Light up your kid's life with a GleboDink lamp this christmas. On sale now.

Prick! This made me laugh.

Later, bud.
legendary
October 17, 2016, 08:12:05 PM

Nobody has to factor the curvature of the earth into something like a canal. Why not? Because the curvature automatically figures into this kind of construction. How does it figure in? By the way that there doesn't need to be precision tolerances built in.

However, your nomad13666 density is much stronger than gravity in the eyes of simpletons, especially when you post your garbage without showing the rest of the story.

Cool
Perhaps serious disputes can solve iron proof? Maybe you need to conduct research in a particular area.

BECAUSE THERE IS NO CURVATURE OF THE EARTH, THAT'S WHY.

Flat Earth Proofs 1 to 10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByEMbuWdpSM
Jump to: