Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 692. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 22, 2016, 05:42:54 AM

None of those examples are flat. Your eyes mislead you. When you apply flat earth perspective to these things that look flat, you will see that they are really curved, and that it is your eyes that are tricking you.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
October 22, 2016, 12:33:41 AM
Look! Here is what the flat earth thing is all about. It's about losing weight. It is trying to get people to think flat rather than fat. And globe earth is way fat when compared with flat earth.

So, think flat and not fat. Get flat and not fat. But realize that this is a campaign to lose weight. None of the flat earthers really believe the earth is flat.

Cool

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 21, 2016, 10:41:04 PM
Look! Here is what the flat earth thing is all about. It's about losing weight. It is trying to get people to think flat rather than fat. And globe earth is way fat when compared with flat earth.

So, think flat and not fat. Get flat and not fat. But realize that this is a campaign to lose weight. None of the flat earthers really believe the earth is flat.

Cool

"So, fat = flat, eh? I guess I've been doin' this Internet all wrong."
legendary
October 21, 2016, 09:56:27 PM

Cool
vip
October 21, 2016, 05:38:57 PM
Truth be told, I like nomad13666's Photoshop efforts.
legendary
October 21, 2016, 03:59:01 PM
This is the perfect post to make idiot comments.

It is universaly accepted that the Earth is curve.

The problem is that all we need to know is that we're doing a good life.

With what is helping us all this stuff?

Do you think we're living in matrix?

OMG.

ok bye

It's so nice to hear you say, "ok bye." That's probably the only reason you are welcome back... so we can hear you say, "ok bye," again the next time you leave.

Flat earth goes away every time you say, "ok bye." Do you wear your hair in a flat-top crew cut?

Cool

Move along, goof. You're not my type.

Q: When is it BEDtime at BADecker's?

A: When the big hand touches the little hand.

Kiss
vip
October 21, 2016, 11:20:26 AM
Okay, I viewed the Lunar Wave footage. Inform me when there's more footage of Twerking Titan or Ceres doing the Chicken Dance.

Wink
legendary
October 21, 2016, 09:50:30 AM

OMG.

ok bye

It's so nice to hear you say, "ok bye." That's probably the only reason you are welcome back... so we can hear you say, "ok bye," again the next time you leave.

Flat earth goes away every time you say, "ok bye." Do you wear your hair in a flat-top crew cut?

Cool
legendary
October 21, 2016, 05:43:13 AM

OMG.

ok bye
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 21, 2016, 03:28:40 AM

OMG.
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
October 21, 2016, 02:05:34 AM
You can see other spherical planets in our solar system with your own eyes through a telescope.  

If you think that the traditional image of Earth is a painting... look at the others for yourself at how the other planets appear in a telescope.

Grin Grin Grin Grin

They appear just like this, Sparky.

They appear just as they are; lights in the sky.

They are NOT solid balls that are millions of miles away.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=planets+are+fake

See also:

Flat Earth and the Real Stars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdNFo5eWf9g

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH

Also at least 10 people with 10 different cameras have filmed the "Lunar Wave"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUGxysKSGEM
legendary
October 20, 2016, 06:50:43 PM
You can see other spherical planets in our solar system with your own eyes through a telescope.   

If you think that the traditional image of Earth is a painting... look at the others for yourself at how the other planets appear in a telescope.

Grin Grin Grin Grin
There is one question that interests me. I can not understand why a brand like apple iphone smartphone makes its memory drive inside, without the possibility of removing it. It's definitely involves difficulties in use.
I do not think that the new model of our planet can take in society as seriously as some people advocate.

Thank you, contestants 1, 2, and 3.

Activity: 287
October 20, 2016, 02:50:05 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin
There is one question that interests me. I can not understand why a brand like apple iphone smartphone makes its memory drive inside, without the possibility of removing it. It's definitely involves difficulties in use.
I do not think that the new model of our planet can take in society as seriously as some people advocate.
Activity: 270
October 20, 2016, 01:26:56 PM

Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
October 20, 2016, 05:17:47 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin

They appear just like this, Sparky.

They appear just as they are; lights in the sky.

They are NOT solid balls that are millions of miles away.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=planets+are+fake

See also:

Flat Earth and the Real Stars
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdNFo5eWf9g

RESEARCH FLAT EARTH
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
October 20, 2016, 01:38:53 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin
legendary
October 20, 2016, 12:41:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019
I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD
October 20, 2016, 12:13:58 AM
All of the other planets in our solar system aren't flat.

Why would the Earth be so special?

Jump to: