Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 691. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
October 24, 2016, 05:01:39 PM
I have an idea...

Can someone start a FlatCoin ICO with the ultimate goal to send OP on an outer space flight to verify if earth is flat?

The crowd funding will be huge... All flat earthers will participate in this ICO

I'll invest for sure!

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 24, 2016, 04:47:47 PM
High tension wires sagging due to flat earth density, while naturally attempting to become the other half of the global dome that covers the flat earth.

Grin Grin Grin
Your fantasy globe spinning faster then the speed of sound (near equator) this would make a mad whipper snipper.

By the way did you know that rain is only the secondary source of fresh water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AeQA_TJjH4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP99fR05vj0

You talk so silly. In one complete turn of the spinning globe, the globe turns approximately 360 degrees. The globe does this in 24 hours.

Now, go stand facing your front door. Then, during a 24-hour period, turn approximately 360 degrees so that you are facing your front door again. Did you spin so fast that you lost your balance? Could you even tell how fast you were spinning?

Nobody at the fastest part of the spinning earth globe ever notices the spin, because he is moving right along with it. The diameter of the globe makes the movement at the fastest spinning part of its circumference seem like it is nothing.

You flat earthers are missing a lot of math and science, and common sense as well.

Cool
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
October 24, 2016, 04:21:53 PM

That is one of the most un sexy pictures I have ever seen in my life. Being gay is definetely not a choice.
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
October 24, 2016, 12:43:42 PM
High tension wires sagging due to flat earth density, while naturally attempting to become the other half of the global dome that covers the flat earth.

Grin Grin Grin
Your fantasy globe spinning faster then the speed of sound (near equator) this would make a mad whipper snipper.

By the way did you know that rain is only the secondary source of fresh water
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AeQA_TJjH4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP99fR05vj0

legendary
October 24, 2016, 05:02:00 AM

Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
legendary
October 23, 2016, 09:13:12 AM
You can't fundamentally deal with people like this.
-----------------------------
If wild game would be as gullible as cattle ranchers they would be extinct.

Flat Earther's do not believe, they know for a fact, straight and sphere does not match up.

What is liberty?
Do whatever you feel like.

If the whole world was populated like the big cities are, there wouldn't be any wild game or cattle ranchers.

Strong belief feels like knowledge in the believer. It's only when opposite proof comes along that belief is threatened. Science is built on observation. Flat earth science is lacking a whole lot of observation.

Liberty is: Be free as long as you don't limit the freedom of anyone else.

Cool
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
October 23, 2016, 03:58:14 AM
-----------------------------
If wild game would be as gullible as cattle ranchers they would be extinct.

Flat Earther's do not believe, they know for a fact, straight and sphere does not match up.

What is liberty?
Do whatever you feel like.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 23, 2016, 01:48:29 AM
Putin just cut-off US GPS access via Russian cellular towers:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/russians-seek-answers-central-moscow-gps-anomaly-091145932.html
legendary
October 22, 2016, 11:31:11 PM
Look! Here is what the flat earth thing is all about. It's about losing weight. It is trying to get people to think flat rather than fat. And globe earth is way fat when compared with flat earth.

So, think flat and not fat. Get flat and not fat. But realize that this is a campaign to lose weight. None of the flat earthers really believe the earth is flat.

Cool

We don't need to, we see it.

That's a really flat mountain, there.

Cool
legendary
October 22, 2016, 11:29:08 PM
You complete pervert. Your syphilis is eating away at your brain. This means that the earth will be gone for you before long. When that happens, we won't have to put up with your perverted nonsense any longer.

You have a very sexy mouth, darling.

Kiss

Hey man! Don't pull that trigger! There just might be a place in life for even as low a life form as you!

Cool
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 22, 2016, 10:26:29 PM
does that mean that beef cattle are all bulls

No.

GREAT! What time do you go to bed so that I pick me out a cutie? I promise to tip her (not tip her over) and return her to the same corner [of the ranch] I picked her up at.

I guess I better hurry. Looks like all the pretty ones are getting hitched.

Grin Grin Grin
vip
October 22, 2016, 08:35:25 PM
FUCK THAT BULLSHIT! Tell me more about your cattle. You got any cute ones not promised to other suitors?

I raise beef cattle. What more do you want to know, you sick fuck ?

Since I'm not a cattle farming rancher but love a good steak, does that mean that beef cattle are all bulls, ergo no cuties? And, it's Mr. Sick Fuck to you.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 22, 2016, 07:59:15 PM
^ I noticed that the Sun moves across the sky every day, but apparently I'm the biggest stupid fucking retard on the planet for believing this.
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
October 22, 2016, 07:41:12 PM
Look! Here is what the flat earth thing is all about. It's about losing weight. It is trying to get people to think flat rather than fat. And globe earth is way fat when compared with flat earth.

So, think flat and not fat. Get flat and not fat. But realize that this is a campaign to lose weight. None of the flat earthers really believe the earth is flat.

Cool

We don't need to, we see it.

legendary
October 22, 2016, 03:07:06 PM
You complete pervert. Your syphilis is eating away at your brain. This means that the earth will be gone for you before long. When that happens, we won't have to put up with your perverted nonsense any longer.

You have a very sexy mouth, darling.

Kiss
legendary
October 22, 2016, 03:01:26 PM
I had a bit of an epiphany while riding around on horseback, watching my cattle grazing...

I bet you did, princess.

Kiss
vip
October 22, 2016, 02:39:13 PM
I had a bit of an epiphany while riding around on horseback, watching my cattle grazing...

Flat Earthers are analogous to Radical Islamic Terrorists.

They have taken their respective theological texts, then warped and reinterpreted them to suit their own extreme ends - Intentionally turning their backs on science and modernity.

Glass them all back to the stone ages where they belong.

FUCK THAT BULLSHIT! Tell me more about your cattle. You got any cute ones not promised to other suitors?
legendary
October 22, 2016, 05:52:52 AM
This is the perfect post to make idiot comments.

It is universaly accepted that the Earth is curve.

The problem is that all we need to know is that we're doing a good life.

With what is helping us all this stuff?

Do you think we're living in matrix?

OMG.

ok bye

It's so nice to hear you say, "ok bye." That's probably the only reason you are welcome back... so we can hear you say, "ok bye," again the next time you leave.

Flat earth goes away every time you say, "ok bye." Do you wear your hair in a flat-top crew cut?

Cool

Move along, goof. You're not my type.

https://i.imgur.com/9TIH9B2.jpg

Q: When is it BEDtime at BADecker's?

A: When the big hand touches the little hand.

https://i.imgur.com/6HMzP0v.jpg

Kiss

Cool
legendary
October 22, 2016, 05:45:37 AM

Of course the globe doesn't do any f***ing. In fact, there are probably no planets out there that do any f***ing. Globes simply don't have any of the genitalia necessary for f***ing, you pervert.

Cool
Jump to: