Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 694. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2016, 07:25:08 PM
Be a thinker. Don't be a BADinker. RESEARCH FLAT EARTH.

Dub me GleboDink, or don't dub me at all.

Light up your kid's life with a GleboDink lamp this christmas. On sale now.
legendary
October 17, 2016, 07:12:35 PM
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
October 17, 2016, 06:19:01 PM

nomadinker.     Grin

"Nomad. With his faithful camel, Ud, one man's quest to circle the globe to spread his conviction.
Nomad. Tonight at eight EST only on HBO."
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 17, 2016, 06:06:15 PM

nomadinker.     Grin
vip
October 17, 2016, 04:46:30 PM

legendary
October 17, 2016, 03:57:22 PM

Nobody has to factor the curvature of the earth into something like a canal. Why not? Because the curvature automatically figures into this kind of construction. How does it figure in? By the way that there doesn't need to be precision tolerances built in.

However, your nomad13666 density is much stronger than gravity in the eyes of simpletons, especially when you post your garbage without showing the rest of the story.

Cool

"Nobody has to factor the curvature of the earth" because there is no curvature, goofy.

Please die soon so that we may defile your corpse in a multitude of perverted ways.

PS; I love you.

Kiss

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22

Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
October 17, 2016, 01:59:31 PM
The sun is very close to the earth and very small. If it would be 93 Million Miles away, throught the day it would be the same heat.
Sunset in a flat earth kitchen (EXCERPT)

and Full video

my perspective
Flat earth resident moon
really want to know what Globots have to say about this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gay-Rgm5tmM

great public pronouncement
waykiwayki & the FEUKers @ Stage Craft Festival, England

Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
October 17, 2016, 01:36:53 PM

Evolution is a fact.

Evolution has been Mathematically Disproved long ago, but if someone thinks he is part Animal let it be I say.
I know I am 100% human.

The Evolution of Man Mathematically Disproved

Now the evolutionists claim that the human race is 2,000,000 years old. .............
But let us generously suppose that these remote ancestors, beginning with one pair, doubled their numbers in 1612.51 years ..... or 1240 times in 2,000,000 years.
If we raise 2 to the 1240th power, the result is 18,932,139,737,991 with 360 figures following.
The population of the world, therefore, would have been
18,932,139,737,991 decillion, decillion, decillion. decillion, decillion, decillion, decillion, decillion, decillion, decillion
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
October 17, 2016, 01:21:42 PM
Until last night, I was still tryin' to get my head wrapped around that gravity vs perspective thing, but thanks to observing the full moon, I figured it out.

I noticed that when the moon was rising over the horizon or curvizon it was rather large, but latter in the evening when it was overhead and closer it was much smaller due to perspective. Later, as the moon was setting, it became large again because it was further away. I've noticed the exact same thing with the sun at sunrise, noon and sunset: large, small, then large again.

For a real life example about perspective, years ago I was at a bar and saw a real fat chick across the room. As the night wore on, after a few drinks in me, she approached me appearing thinner after each romantic step. The next morning when I was leaving her home, I turned to say one more goodbye from the curb and saw that she was fat again.

This effect of having the Moon magnified close to the uh... "curvizon" LOL? Is caused by atmospheric refraction. The following videos attempt to explain this phenomenon:

Flat Earth Sunset Experiment: Air Density!! AWESOME!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ga_-FvaUT10

Flat Earth - Magnification of Sun & Moon Near Horizon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ut-Mp-CEp_w

Activity: 251
Merit: 250
October 17, 2016, 12:52:05 PM
If our land is one of those layers is talking about science, it's really about her plane can be no question. How to attribute the core, with a high temperature.
Activity: 240
October 17, 2016, 12:21:57 PM
Until last night, I was still tryin' to get my head wrapped around that gravity vs perspective thing, but thanks to observing the full moon, I figured it out.

I noticed that when the moon was rising over the horizon or curvizon it was rather large, but latter in the evening when it was overhead and closer it was much smaller due to perspective. Later, as the moon was setting, it became large again because it was further away. I've noticed the exact same thing with the sun at sunrise, noon and sunset: large, small, then large again.

For a real life example about perspective, years ago I was at a bar and saw a real fat chick across the room. As the night wore on, after a few drinks in me, she approached me appearing thinner after each romantic step. The next morning when I was leaving her home, I turned to say one more goodbye from the curb and saw that she was fat again.
If you drink a lot of alcohol, you can not see what all the same land, but here it is hard, it is true. There is a concept asphalt disease. This is when the person on the asphalt in a drunken state.
vip
October 17, 2016, 12:06:20 PM

Activity: 301
October 17, 2016, 11:26:25 AM

Nobody has to factor the curvature of the earth into something like a canal. Why not? Because the curvature automatically figures into this kind of construction. How does it figure in? By the way that there doesn't need to be precision tolerances built in.

However, your nomad13666 density is much stronger than gravity in the eyes of simpletons, especially when you post your garbage without showing the rest of the story.

Cool
Perhaps serious disputes can solve iron proof? Maybe you need to conduct research in a particular area.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
October 17, 2016, 08:56:11 AM

Cool
legendary
October 17, 2016, 03:32:41 AM
Earth's curve tilts bridges
Really. The top of towers of the Verrazano - Narrows Bridge at the mouth of the Hudson river in New York City are tilted almost two inches further apart than the base thanks to the curve of the Earth's surface.

Actually, there are a lot of amazing things about that not-so-famous bridge.

When it opened in 1964, at 4260 feet it was the longest suspension bridge in the world, exceeding the Golden gate completed in 1937, by 60 feet. Today it's the longest single span in North America and the seventh longest in the world. (The longest is the 6,529 foot Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge in Japan, completed in 1998.)

The Verrazano - Narrows Bridge contains enough concrete to construct a single lane highway from New York to Washington, and if the wires that make up the suspension cables were laid end-to-end they would reach 143,000 miles, more than halfway to the moon.

On hot days, the double-decker road bed expands almost six feet and sags 12 feet lower, something that ships passing underneath have to consider. In fact, the Queen Mary 2 had to modify its smokestack to pass under the bridge.

Surveyors, Engineers, Pilots and Sailors Expose the Flat Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcgxBTrmIhU
legendary
October 17, 2016, 03:30:48 AM
Evolution is a fact. there is phhysical evidcance that evolution is a fact, what is questions is the origin of man. yes we have come from an ape like state however we may not have come from apes. even so that is besides the point as there are possible ways for us to evolve directly from apes while tere are still apes. evoltuion is done when a species needs to change to survive their location. if one area needs apes to change to over come a certain obsticale they will change in that way. that doesnt meant that they will change in the same way in another area.

Big Bang Evolution is a Masonic Lie Hiding Intelligent Design
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkEL4yBJxm8
Activity: 406
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
October 17, 2016, 01:27:26 AM
Earth's curve tilts bridges
Really. The top of towers of the Verrazano - Narrows Bridge at the mouth of the Hudson river in New York City are tilted almost two inches further apart than the base thanks to the curve of the Earth's surface.

Actually, there are a lot of amazing things about that not-so-famous bridge.

When it opened in 1964, at 4260 feet it was the longest suspension bridge in the world, exceeding the Golden gate completed in 1937, by 60 feet. Today it's the longest single span in North America and the seventh longest in the world. (The longest is the 6,529 foot Akashi-Kaikyo Bridge in Japan, completed in 1998.)

The Verrazano - Narrows Bridge contains enough concrete to construct a single lane highway from New York to Washington, and if the wires that make up the suspension cables were laid end-to-end they would reach 143,000 miles, more than halfway to the moon.

On hot days, the double-decker road bed expands almost six feet and sags 12 feet lower, something that ships passing underneath have to consider. In fact, the Queen Mary 2 had to modify its smokestack to pass under the bridge.
Activity: 406
I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.
October 17, 2016, 01:20:28 AM
Evolution is a fact. there is phhysical evidcance that evolution is a fact, what is questions is the origin of man. yes we have come from an ape like state however we may not have come from apes. even so that is besides the point as there are possible ways for us to evolve directly from apes while tere are still apes. evoltuion is done when a species needs to change to survive their location. if one area needs apes to change to over come a certain obsticale they will change in that way. that doesnt meant that they will change in the same way in another area.
legendary
legendary
October 16, 2016, 03:35:03 PM
It's kinda like when nomad****** uses perversion to try to uphold a serious flat earth idea. All he is doing when he does this is to turn people against the flat earth idea... except possibly some other perverts.

Nice try, goof.

Kiss

Thanks for helping to collapse the Flat Earth Society by your pervertedness.

Cool

Fuck you, and fuck the Flat Earth Society.

You are a goof, and they are controlled opposition.

Shit yourself and die, fuckhead.

Kiss
Jump to: