Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 756. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
July 01, 2016, 08:00:22 PM
Egyptians discovered that the world wasn't flat by coincidence.

They had 2 huge obelisks on different spots seperated many KM form eachother and they discovered that arround the same time of day the shadows on those obelisks where different.
And there for  the world should be round/roundly.

Sorry dude but, you're not even wrong; those were Greeks. The ancient Egyptians i.e. the ones who built the pyramids, knew the Earth was flat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8On7yCU1EjQ <-- This is wrong you get the same results if the Sun is small, close and orbiting above a flat plane.
"Eratosthenes" <-- Errortosthenes.

Your obelisk story is a modern fabrication crated by baal earthers; there's no hieroglyphs depicting this. The ancient Egyptians believed the Earth was flat and motionless; they depicted this fact in their literature and architecture.
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
July 01, 2016, 06:19:22 PM

They had 2 huge obelisks on different spots seperated many KM form eachother and they discovered that arround the same time of day the shadows on those obelisks where different.
And there for  the world should be round/roundly.
LOL, you are only about a year and a half behind, but he keep going and you will get somewhere in life.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
July 01, 2016, 04:17:10 PM

Did you ever go to one of those Russian humor sites? Some of those Russian humor videos are so funny. But if you have some time set aside for humor, you really need watch some of those flat-earth videos. Laugh you head off.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...
July 01, 2016, 01:29:52 PM

Activity: 436
Merit: 268
July 01, 2016, 12:09:01 PM
Really?Flat? FacePalm
legendary
July 01, 2016, 11:47:48 AM
Flat Earth YouTube video of the day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaP7qggErM8
"Flat Earth: 100% proof!"
legendary
June 28, 2016, 04:19:41 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dy4SGkSD8M&feature=youtu.be&t=1060

Check out the [timestamped] link-to TY video. Did Norman Lear let it slip that we're trying to save the other billions of planets in the universe during his TEDtalk?

No. Norman let it slip that he is getting older, and that the use of his faculties is breaking down.

Cool
Activity: 462
Merit: 62
June 28, 2016, 02:12:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjvtmzbEgm8
He forgot to mention that the North Pol is the dry-est place on Earth and the South has a permanent Ice ring.
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
June 27, 2016, 05:54:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dy4SGkSD8M&feature=youtu.be&t=1060

Check out the [timestamped] link-to TY video. Did Norman Lear let it slip that we're trying to save the other billions of planets in the universe during his TEDtalk?
legendary
June 21, 2016, 10:50:48 PM
^ I'm going to claim the continent in the lower right hand corner with the big lake. I'll take the adjacent island to the left too.
legendary
June 20, 2016, 08:25:00 PM
I've been considering the idea of more land and how it might be compatible with my current understanding of our enclosed domed world.

I found this map and added some extra Suns and Moons:
legendary
June 20, 2016, 07:38:53 PM
Here's a legit question: If the sun is under the dome and rotates above the flat earth, what is the closest and furthest away points of the sun from the dome's wall?

I believe it remains at a constant distance from the dome, probably only a few miles.

This video of diamagnetic levitation is how I think it works. I believe the Sun probably made from a 32 mile wide highly diamagnetic artificial diamond disk.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyOtIsnG71U
"QuantumLevitation"

Note: they've got both the Sun & Moon in this video!
legendary
June 20, 2016, 07:17:31 PM
New Flat Earth Music Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhVGrjoFjhc
"Eratosthenes Was Wrong - Cover of the Chris Wrock Original"
legendary
June 18, 2016, 10:56:05 AM
If the earth was flat someone would've found the end by now lol

There's a steel dome that keeps the water out.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
June 18, 2016, 10:28:00 AM
If the earth was flat someone would've found the end by now lol
legendary
June 18, 2016, 09:57:15 AM
lol, please take note of the thread title before posting.
legendary
June 16, 2016, 06:32:02 PM
@protokol

Without access to the proper resources I can't say too much about the Sun and Moon. What I do know is that the Moon and Sun are flat disks about 32 miles wide at an altitude of about 3000 miles. This can be measured with a sextant and calculated with plane trigonometry. There's also a 3rd disk known as the Black Sun, it can't be seen with the naked eye except when it causes an eclipse.

Moon light is coherent and produces a laser-like cooling effect while the Sun's light is obviously hot. The disk layout of the Sun and Moon is what causes the spotlight effect.

We're at the limits of my knowledge here but I'm going to go our on limb and say the Sun and Moon are most likely synthetic diamond disks that are held in place via superconducting levitation. Originally I thought they were projected onto directly onto the dome wall but I feel they're probably separate objects.

Any idea how they're powered? You realize that the Sun radiates 173,000 terawatts of power onto the Earth (this can be tested empirically by anyone using PV panels etc.). That's a fuckton of power, it must be a very heavy-duty generator that's being used. Maybe it's outside the dome, because we obviously can't see it...

Any thoughts on the night-time star projector?

Hey! Look at that^^^! It's Bruce Wayne!!! notbatman.

Cool
legendary
June 16, 2016, 03:34:15 PM
@protokol

Without access to the proper resources I can't say too much about the Sun and Moon. What I do know is that the Moon and Sun are flat disks about 32 miles wide at an altitude of about 3000 miles. This can be measured with a sextant and calculated with plane trigonometry. There's also a 3rd disk known as the Black Sun, it can't be seen with the naked eye except when it causes an eclipse.

Moon light is coherent and produces a laser-like cooling effect while the Sun's light is obviously hot. The disk layout of the Sun and Moon is what causes the spotlight effect.

We're at the limits of my knowledge here but I'm going to go our on limb and say the Sun and Moon are most likely synthetic diamond disks that are held in place via superconducting levitation. Originally I thought they were projected onto directly onto the dome wall but I feel they're probably separate objects.

Any idea how they're powered? You realize that the Sun radiates 173,000 terawatts of power onto the Earth (this can be tested empirically by anyone using PV panels etc.). That's a fuckton of power, it must be a very heavy-duty generator that's being used. Maybe it's outside the dome, because we obviously can't see it...

Any thoughts on the night-time star projector?

legendary
June 15, 2016, 08:54:55 PM
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
June 15, 2016, 06:21:18 PM

hahahaha

"A family argument over whether the Earth is flat or round became so heated that one of the participants threw a propane cylinder onto a campfire, prompting an intervention by firefighters."
Jump to: