Pages:
Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 77. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
May 10, 2019, 08:44:33 PM
snip....the usual nonsense...

This is also the same reason the Sun remains the same size throughout the day, the magnification enlarges the Sun at the same rate as convergence shrinks it where it eventually sets due to perspective. This can be confirmed by filming sunset from atop a very tall mountain during cool dry conditions where, the Sun can be seen shrinking to a point and eventually fading into the haze.

I swear this clown spends hours composing these posts that sound like he's some smart ass know it all when in reality he
is more full of shit than than a clogged toilet at a cheap-ass mexican all-you-can-eat buffet.
Activity: 33
Merit: 5
May 10, 2019, 08:44:38 AM
After the Global Warming is a Scam thread now I find the Flat Earth one... lol
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
May 09, 2019, 10:57:49 PM
Observation does not agree with the claim the Earth's surface curves, TV brainwashed idiots need to fuck off and die.

How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/startswithabang/2017/11/24/five-impossible-facts-that-would-have-to-be-true-if-the-earth-were-flat/#7b73216f7c4f

A "Ph.D. astrophysicist" from a MSM propaganda mouthpiece, just fuck off. Astrophysics isn't a real science, it's a load of theoretical garbage. That list didn't even raise a single valid point just look at #5 for example, the fucking retard can't even comprehend that the atmosphere has an effect on what we see. The truth is he's probably not a compete retard and he is in fact just a lying faggot.

legendary
Activity: 4466
Merit: 3391
May 09, 2019, 10:09:34 PM
How do explain the fact that you can only see the tops of the buildings? Why can't you see the entire buildings? Could it be that the view is blocked by a curved Earth?
If we were on a ball NONE of the buildings would be visible. All would be obstructed by your imaginary "curve of the earth".

Ok fine. Point made. Now can you please answer my question?
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 09, 2019, 08:31:13 PM
^^^ LOL! You FE jokers are just like the Left. You bring up all kinds of stuff that doesn't work according to your methods of calculating.

Cool
Activity: 978
Merit: 506
May 09, 2019, 07:46:15 PM
The view of Chicago Illinois from the bluff in downtown Saint Joseph Michigan from 60 miles, May 4 2019 - a great Flat Earth proof. Image still not appearing in google search.

https://www.facebook.com/JoshuaNowickiPhotography/photos/a.516042408451428/2220092074713111/?type=3&theater

How do explain the fact that you can only see the tops of the buildings? Why can't you see the entire buildings? Could it be that the view is blocked by a curved Earth?

Look here knucklehead and look properly. Connect these two simple dots if you can, and then we can talk about why the bottom portion of the buildings are not fully visible.

If we were on a ball NONE of the buildings would be visible. All would be obstructed by your imaginary "curve of the earth".

+

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings_in_Chicago#Tallest_buildings

legendary
May 07, 2019, 10:47:50 PM
^^^ Antarctica - Sorry We're Closed! -- https://youtu.be/MJt7sNd2ChE

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 07, 2019, 09:33:33 PM
How as an individual can I know if the Earth is a sphere or a flat disc? What experiment can I do that doesn't involve trusting information from a 3rd party that would prove what the geometry really is?

https://i.imgur.com/O8IpMmi.jpg

All you need to do is to travel to the antarctical and fly above it and look below. Physically.

Otherwise, here is some good information you can make use of. https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/distances.html?n=468
Activity: 784
Merit: 502
May 07, 2019, 07:04:11 PM

I am hearing this concept since my childhood days because there is lots of confusion available till now about the earth is circular or not but I go with the scientific results.
legendary
May 07, 2019, 01:40:05 PM
^^^ Good thing there are more FE videos.     Grin
Activity: 1624
Merit: 645
May 07, 2019, 12:40:08 PM
There a hundreds of videos that prooves that its round, lol. Its 2019 I cant believe that people still believe in such theores.Just  ridiculos.
Videos proof anything?
So every movie you watched is true, you have seen proof of it with own eyes and can testify in court that it is 100% true.
No the earth is not "flat" so to speak but it is equally stupid to turn your coffee cup upside down and expect the coffee to stay in it.

Yes they are proof and evidence when you have hundreds of different videos of the same thing from hundreds of different sources and I'm not talking only about videos of the earth from space but also from airplanes, etc etc. You also have 24/7 livestreams of the earth, you can literally see the ISS with your eyes or a camera, etc.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
May 07, 2019, 12:24:25 PM
There a hundreds of videos that prooves that its round, lol. Its 2019 I cant believe that people still believe in such theores.Just  ridiculos.
Videos proof anything?
So every movie you watched is true, you have seen proof of it with own eyes and can testify in court that it is 100% true.
No the earth is not "flat" so to speak but it is equally stupid to turn your coffee cup upside down and expect the coffee to stay in it.
May 07, 2019, 07:44:40 AM
^^^ The horizon line is comprised of objects on the plain converging at your/camera center of vision, this central point called the vanishing point is where objects are too small to be resolved and vanish (spread out into a line for all objects in the field of view). If the viewers perspective is raised then the viewing angle is increased and objects appear taller and thus can be resolved pushing the vanishing point further off into the distance.

Now what's going on in that image is the atmosphere that's full of atomized water droplets forms a compound magnifying lens and the buildings that normally would be too small to resolve are greatly enlarged so that they are visible, however their vertical position remains unchanged and the bottoms get masked off by the much closer vanishing point forming the horizon in front of the greatly enlarged buildings. Everything below the horizon line is physical water/land and forms an opaque barrier.

I still don't understand how the water can block the bottom of the building on a flat earth because the water is below the building and there is nothing between me and the bottom of the building, no matter how far away it is.

Insert quote from notbatman about refraction, reflection, mirage, convergence and other shit mindlessly to argue against literally anything.
legendary
May 06, 2019, 07:44:08 PM
^^^ The horizon line is comprised of objects on the plain converging at your/camera center of vision, this central point called the vanishing point is where objects are too small to be resolved and vanish (spread out into a line for all objects in the field of view). If the viewers perspective is raised then the viewing angle is increased and objects appear taller and thus can be resolved pushing the vanishing point further off into the distance.

Now what's going on in that image is the atmosphere that's full of atomized water droplets forms a compound magnifying lens and the buildings that normally would be too small to resolve are greatly enlarged so that they are visible, however their vertical position remains unchanged and the bottoms get masked off by the much closer vanishing point forming the horizon in front of the greatly enlarged buildings. Everything below the horizon line is physical water/land and forms an opaque barrier.

I still don't understand how the water can block the bottom of the building on a flat earth because the water is below the building and there is nothing between me and the bottom of the building, no matter how far away it is.
May 06, 2019, 05:00:59 PM

This is also the same reason the Sun remains the same size throughout the day, the magnification enlarges the Sun at the same rate as convergence shrinks it where it eventually sets due to perspective. This can be confirmed by filming sunset from atop a very tall mountain during cool dry conditions where, the Sun can be seen shrinking to a point and eventually fading into the haze.

The sun never shrinks, your brain on the other hand...
legendary
May 06, 2019, 03:55:26 PM
^^^ Many of the videos include people who are angry or bitter. A real scientist doesn't get angry or bitter. He's simply out there to observe, and express his observations. So, even if the videos were all that there was, we couldn't trust them because of the people who make them.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
May 06, 2019, 03:01:07 PM
youtube gives so many videos about ppl who believe that ^^
lol,  if you watch few hours from these videos you are near to
an mental breakdown
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
May 06, 2019, 02:57:16 PM
The Earth isn't flat, its hollow!

http://www.ourhollowearth.com/

I know this is old but it's still disturbing for me. In my mind, there's always a question -- what if, for some reason, this is true?  Roll Eyes
legendary
May 06, 2019, 01:56:45 PM

legendary
May 05, 2019, 11:24:41 PM
The horizon line is at the vanishing point on a plain.

https://i.imgur.com/hcM52jj.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/3dQSNDs.jpg

Get a grip on reality, the Earth is flat.

Ok, I can accept that. But then what is it about the horizon line that cuts off the bottoms of buildings? Why does your picture not show this effect? At what point are the rails and the poles in the picture "cut off by the horizon".
Pages:
Jump to: