Pages:
Author

Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy. - page 9. (Read 50619 times)

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Op is a fraud, pump and dumper. And colluder (with friends). Especially with friends. Thinks mighty of himself but is POS and a loser basicly.

People will eventually learn IMO

learn what?  that if they buy the shit i talk about and hodl for 3-4 months they will 10x +?

Grin Grin Grin Wink Wink Wink

I have faith... feel the same about ardor or sys?

Ardr and Sys are my mainstream bags... love both of those
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
Op is a fraud, pump and dumper. And colluder (with friends). Especially with friends. Thinks mighty of himself but is POS and a loser basicly.

learn what?  that if they buy the shit i talk about and hodl for 3-4 months they will 10x +?

I have faith... feel the same about ardor or sys?
legendary

legendary

Damn, how did you know? 
Activity: 175
Merit: 100

Is OP able to stop people from buying and selling? Do you know how to spell the word basically? Why do you not believe in pronouns and insist upon incomplete sentences? Can you bring forth any evidence that can substantiate the legally slanderous claims in a public forum that someone is a "fraud," and a "piece of shit" and a "loser?" Do you think one individual is wielding enough influence to manipulate entire markets by sharing his perspective on a forum that represents a tiny percentage of potential buyers? Or perhaps you falsely believe that the promotion of a coin in 140 characters or less is doing that job via Twitter?

Can you answer any of these questions? Can you please think twice before making libelous/defamatory comments that you could be held responsible for? Or do you feel that the very limited likelihood of follow through gives you free reign to make an ass of yourself and insult others? Perhaps you live in a place where recourse is entirely impossible and that allows you to exploit the full potential of your cowardice. You are an embarrassment.

Since you made such pointed and inflammatory assertions, maybe you can speak to them intelligibly. You likely can't, so get lost loser. Bonanza my ass.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Just bought 27k FLO @ 0.000018btc

Waiting for the X20 guys!  Wink

Love this project, enjoy!
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259

He has publicly admitted this and that he is a shill, and I say so what. True he and his friends might get in at a 20% discount or so, but if the coin is going to go up 10x I don't mind. He has done the research and truly believes in the project and is sharing his ideas. He has generally been spot on, so ignore his ideas at your own lost opportunity.  A # of coins he brought to light I was already in, so I know he is giving quality advice. I wish I was following him when he recommended DCR at like 40 cents , that was like a 100x recommendation.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

"MONSTER" he stole from me .. i have better boilerplate than this Cool  loll

FLO===> SET TO EXPLODE Cheesy weeeeee

Activity: 22

/\FLO===>MONSTERRRRRR  Cool WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE #1337
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Activity: 384
Merit: 107
Im afraid we still have to wait like months before some big gains will happen
Maybe!!
This coin is here since a long time and the daily trading volume is also too low so I think we definately need some months to earn some profit. But my biggest fear of this coin is what if it dropped further than the current price.
Man, the topic is hilarious! HAHAHA
By the way, he is telling the truth. I have never heard of this monster. Maybe it is not that popular. Haha..
I would rather like to throw away my money in river than spending it on a MONSTER. The problem is, I don't like monsters... :p

Its always the same you did not hear about the monster till you did, the coin is dead till its not.. its a scam until its proven otherwise.. so if you dont like flo just leave it but you dont have to post bullshit
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
Good day to buy some of these guys. Roll Eyes

FLO@2000   Cool  WEEEEEE
GRR
Activity: 249
Merit: 250
Can somebody summarize for me what is the main goal of FlorinCoin and what are the comptetitors?
Activity: 74
Merit: 10
It might surely penta its mc easily.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
Im afraid we still have to wait like months before some big gains will happen
Maybe!!
This coin is here since a long time and the daily trading volume is also too low so I think we definately need some months to earn some profit. But my biggest fear of this coin is what if it dropped further than the current price.
Man, the topic is hilarious! HAHAHA
By the way, he is telling the truth. I have never heard of this monster. Maybe it is not that popular. Haha..
I would rather like to throw away my money in river than spending it on a MONSTER. The problem is, I don't like monsters... :p
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
It's confirmed they are revamping their website design. Be ready everyone Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Beta looks fkn awesome.

I was first interested in this coin back in early 2016

I understand this is the Beta Product.

Will the Final Product take some years or are there any rumors for its Launch.

Beta Looks Nice btw
Activity: 34
Am I right in hearing FLO will have a rebrand soon? If so, can someone please link?
Pages:
Jump to: