Pages:
Author

Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy. - page 6. (Read 50619 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
I saw some threads talking about people trading their altcoin to bitcoin, in order to have their bitcoin gold on October 25th.
After this date, people who don't believe in the bitcoin gold, will sell it fast to go back on altcoin trading ...
So it might be a good opportunity to buy some altcoin now because of low price.. and to see the price growth after this date.

So for me, it will be patience. I'll watch what my FLO will become in November ...
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
I'm still on the fence with this one.  It looks very interesting, but I have some worries.  As someone above stated though, YOLO, so most likely I'll buy in.  LOL
Activity: 49
When can we expect the rebranding and the algo change to take place? And any other big news
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
Do you really think this isn´t a scam. When I started trading I put some in it and lost some decent amount back then - it was spoiled by comments and forecasts that didn´t have any substance....and this time it looks the same, as it has been around so long and just seems to get hyped every now and then.--"it´s going to be great" "invest now" blabla...what are your opinions?

the topic of this thread makes me really suspicious with my experience

Flo is an extremely high risk / high reward long hodl....

they are currently in the process of rebranding.  It's gone up and down since i started this thread, but i haven't sold 1 flo...and I don't intend on doing so.  YOLO

ya i'm hearing rebranding ideas are being floated now..i like the transparency of the dev team Wink #go_flo!
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
i will waiting again to buy flo until i see the price is in the bottom of price although i can not predicted how far it will down but yes i realize that know its the time to buy flo. the price it seems to go down after we know bitcoin price is going to reach another high price and we can add more flo to our wallet. but its not wise if we only buy with instant buy because the price can not be predicted so its better to place the order buy at many range of price so we won't missed something.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
Do you really think this isn´t a scam. When I started trading I put some in it and lost some decent amount back then - it was spoiled by comments and forecasts that didn´t have any substance....and this time it looks the same, as it has been around so long and just seems to get hyped every now and then.--"it´s going to be great" "invest now" blabla...what are your opinions?

Flo is an extremely high risk / high reward long hodl....

they are currently in the process of rebranding.  It's gone up and down since i started this thread, but i haven't sold 1 flo...and I don't intend on doing so.  YOLO
Activity: 12

There is no news right now but look at the volume and percentage increase! This coin is exploding right now!

flo buying the dip @ 1500 Wink weeee
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
There is no news right now but look at the volume and percentage increase! This coin is exploding right now!
Activity: 49
Does anyone know when Alexandria will official launch? When we can except any big news for possible pumps?
Did some news caused the drop or people just sold?

People sold, the USD value is fairly stable but the Bitcoin value fluctuates with the ebbs and flows of Bitcoin/USD

i hodl FLO forever ~ back up to 5000+ satoshi soon!  Wink  weeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
i don't think so
i think that it was bacause there was such a crash
and maybe people took advantage of it to buy a lot of coins
and this made it the coin with biggest gain on bittrex and gave it a lot of visibility
maybe, i don't know
Activity: 46
Nice, was there some news?
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
+25% in one day

damn i knew i should have bought in this dip
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1015

People sold, the USD value is fairly stable but the Bitcoin value fluctuates with the ebbs and flows of Bitcoin/USD
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Just not seeing anything happening with the price. I expected it to have easily broken the €0.10 barrier by now but still quite a bit off....having my doubts

To those of you who believe it will moon....what's your expectation for early 2018???
FLO lost a lot of volume on bittrex today and took a fall back to 1500 sats

Lots of crypto is going down, don't worry, just ride the wave.

ride dat flooooooooo >.>  Cheesy  weeeeeee

~renamining news is rumoured ...hodl $FLO
Activity: 1181
Merit: 259
FLO lost a lot of volume on bittrex today and took a fall back to 1500 sats

Lots of crypto is going down, don't worry, just ride the wave.
Pages:
Jump to: