Pages:
Author

Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy. - page 13. (Read 50619 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
What do you guys think this will get to? $1 by 2018???
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Yea, I don't usually get into speculation - but this is a good buy. Alexandria is legit shit.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
FLO bottom in Cool 1850  Shocked

Great time to accumulate more FLO before insane gain. I'm waiting for nice profit.

x10 bagger easy ~ new forex board forthcoming* Cool  weeeee
Activity: 36
I went in for the profit, and know I realize this is actually the BEST crypto project out there imo (I make music).
Thinking about helpin it grow somehow...
Activity: 12
I'm sorry if that's a stupid question but why would this coin go up to 20x if alexandria is using bitcoin as a payment method?

Because Alexandria is built on the Florincoin (FLO) blockchain. This is a quote from the Alexandria.io website:

"The real innovation behind bitcoin has always been the permanent distributed ledger, the blockchain. Florincoin is a unique cryptocurrency that allows for text to be in the transaction, instead of just numbers like with Bitcoin.  Because of this, Florincoin is perfectly suited to be the index for Alexandria."

Even though the demo video shows only two types of payments (credit or bitcoin) -- everyone is "really" paying in FLO on the FLO blockchain when they make a purchase for a media asset (listen or download).

So you buy credits on Alexandria using CC or Bitcoin -- your fiat payment or bitcoin is then exchanged for FLO on the backend -- which is then used for purchases on the blockchain.

Hope that helps you to understand better.  Smiley

Now i get it. Thank you  Wink
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Great time to accumulate more FLO before insane gain. I'm waiting for nice profit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Just registered to say thank you to the OP.

I'm newish to Crypto and still educating myself, but fully aware of the basic rules that must be applied to win long term at this game. I come from years of physical silver Hodl'in and a couple years FX trading so can relate what I see in Crypto, and what you need to succeed, basically HODL bitch and come back at 10x. Crypto is like Fx, but on steroids.
Without this guys knowledge and know how I certainly wouldn't be invested until i did my own research, but hes certainly made it a lot easier as he looks like he knows what hes doing, and nice calls before indeed! Thank you OP.

Flo - Check
Rads - Check
Sys - Check

Just added again to FLO.

Sit on your hands... and you'll be well on your way.  Thanks man and good luck!

You guys can always follow me on twitter too... @cryptomessiah

I was following you already but didnt know you were in here aswell Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I'm sorry if that's a stupid question but why would this coin go up to 20x if alexandria is using bitcoin as a payment method?

Because Alexandria is built on the Florincoin (FLO) blockchain. This is a quote from the Alexandria.io website:

"The real innovation behind bitcoin has always been the permanent distributed ledger, the blockchain. Florincoin is a unique cryptocurrency that allows for text to be in the transaction, instead of just numbers like with Bitcoin.  Because of this, Florincoin is perfectly suited to be the index for Alexandria."

Even though the demo video shows only two types of payments (credit or bitcoin) -- everyone is "really" paying in FLO on the FLO blockchain when they make a purchase for a media asset (listen or download).

So you buy credits on Alexandria using CC or Bitcoin -- your fiat payment or bitcoin is then exchanged for FLO on the backend -- which is then used for purchases on the blockchain.

Hope that helps you to understand better.  Smiley
Activity: 12
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

I'm newish to Crypto and still educating myself, but fully aware of the basic rules that must be applied to win long term at this game. I come from years of physical silver Hodl'in and a couple years FX trading so can relate what I see in Crypto, and what you need to succeed, basically HODL bitch and come back at 10x. Crypto is like Fx, but on steroids.
Without this guys knowledge and know how I certainly wouldn't be invested until i did my own research, but hes certainly made it a lot easier as he looks like he knows what hes doing, and nice calls before indeed! Thank you OP.

Flo - Check
Rads - Check
Sys - Check

Just added again to FLO.

Sit on your hands... and you'll be well on your way.  Thanks man and good luck!

You guys can always follow me on twitter too... @cryptomessiah
Activity: 41

Flo - Check
Rads - Check
Sys - Check

Just added again to FLO.
Activity: 140
Hostyourminer.com THE miner Colocation
bought a week ago for usd 0.0085. Price went up good, and is now on the same price like then. So.. Buy some more and HODL!
Activity: 287
Florincoin about to burst?? Its all way down to 1900(ish) satoshis.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
whats so great about this idea? publishing content seems overdone imo or am i missing sth?

site is slow und unappealing
Activity: 140
Isn't Florincoin with alexndria trying to build the same, or at least similiar, platform as Kim Dotcom with Bitcache?

I am still holding my Florincoin long-term, but if this is true it could be worth to rethink.

All the projects he has started have been very fast on the market.

With all his media presence, Bitcache could be the death for Florincoin.

What is your opinion?

Kim Dotcom - investors are afraid of him (what I've heard)
Activity: 79
Isn't Florincoin with alexndria trying to build the same, or at least similiar, platform as Kim Dotcom with Bitcache?

I am still holding my Florincoin long-term, but if this is true it could be worth to rethink.

All the projects he has started have been very fast on the market.

With all his media presence, Bitcache could be the death for Florincoin.

What is your opinion?
Activity: 364
Merit: 440
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
Hmmmz would it be too late to get in? Syscoin too late too? Smiley

Which exchange to use?
Activity: 56
I bought a 100 today at 10 cents a piece.

Can lose $10 bucks.

(but worst case, I'll lose like $4-5)
Pages:
Jump to: