Pages:
Author

Topic: Florincoin. The monster you haven't heard of. Time to buy. - page 5. (Read 50619 times)

Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Descending wedge formed inside a larger descending triangle. I can see two things happening in the coming weeks. A continuation of the wedge downwards after bouncing from the key support at 1000sat area OR a break upwards out of the wedge after a bounce from 1000sat area. After a potential break upwards a reassesment is needed as it will encounter a longer term resistance from the previous upswing+ a longer term resistance from the downswing after said upswing, forming the triangle.
We'll see how this one plays out, especially with BTC being in a very bullish trend.

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Florincoin about to be pumped by whales here it comes ladies and gentlemen!

https://68.media.tumblr.com/c7eb476aa9722fe600b83babc22a5e94/tumblr_nmo9e8WqPY1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Cool

FLO ===> MONSTERRRRR WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE

Man I'm gonna use u as a shorting signal  Cheesy
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

Cool

FLO ===> MONSTERRRRR WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEE

Activity: 224
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
you must be kidding... everything is on sale.. you can almost buy everything.
You can go for FLorincoin in bittrex , and yes, its price dropped a lot.. so a 30% profit in short time is easily achievable.
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
You can find the coin on Bittrex. It is not a very new concept per se, however, Alexandria chose to use Florincoin to store comments and data for their project. That gives it purpose.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
I haven't invested on this coin yet. Can you tell me where do I invest on this. This has been on my radar for a few months now, I just had the BTC to use to invest on this. Is it too late to invest?
Activity: 87
Merit: 3
If Alexandria.io can make it big, Florincoin is poised to follow I think.  Smiley Hitting 5000 or above would be cool.
FLO will see tremendous pumping soon ~ spaceshuttlezzz on launch paddd @ 1200  Grin Grin Grin Grin weeeeeeee

https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_flo
Activity: 266
Do you really think this isn´t a scam. When I started trading I put some in it and lost some decent amount back then - it was spoiled by comments and forecasts that didn´t have any substance....and this time it looks the same, as it has been around so long and just seems to get hyped every now and then.--"it´s going to be great" "invest now" blabla...what are your opinions?

the topic of this thread makes me really suspicious with my experience

Flo is an extremely high risk / high reward long hodl....

they are currently in the process of rebranding.  It's gone up and down since i started this thread, but i haven't sold 1 flo...and I don't intend on doing so.  YOLO

A round across your topics, indicating what your current view on the coins is would be much appreciated!

I bought into FLO a while ago after checking out Alexandria. I have been mining it for a few months now as well and picking up even more during the dips.

I feel like this is either going to be a HUGE money maker -- or a HUGE flop. Just like dbt1033 said -- FLO is a high risk / high reward coin.

At this point, I am absolutely fine with the risk and will continue to HODL.

that's how risk taker thinks about supported investment, if you will go with a certain project better to be ready of two possibilities and I also seen some
good possibility coming out from florin so I also bought some and hold it wait for the explosion maybe x3 will be fine for me if time comes for this project
invest the money you can afford to lose that's how trading works.

Absolutely -- I never invest anything other than what I like to call "fun money." I invest smartly & rarely lose money on my investments -- but when I do, it's no big deal.

I do however, hope to turn that investment money into a few years of early retirement if all goes well Wink
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
Do you really think this isn´t a scam. When I started trading I put some in it and lost some decent amount back then - it was spoiled by comments and forecasts that didn´t have any substance....and this time it looks the same, as it has been around so long and just seems to get hyped every now and then.--"it´s going to be great" "invest now" blabla...what are your opinions?

they are currently in the process of rebranding.  It's gone up and down since i started this thread, but i haven't sold 1 flo...and I don't intend on doing so.  YOLO

A round across your topics, indicating what your current view on the coins is would be much appreciated!

I bought into FLO a while ago after checking out Alexandria. I have been mining it for a few months now as well and picking up even more during the dips.

I feel like this is either going to be a HUGE money maker -- or a HUGE flop. Just like dbt1033 said -- FLO is a high risk / high reward coin.

that's how risk taker thinks about supported investment, if you will go with a certain project better to be ready of two possibilities and I also seen some
good possibility coming out from florin so I also bought some and hold it wait for the explosion maybe x3 will be fine for me if time comes for this project
invest the money you can afford to lose that's how trading works.
Activity: 266

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I saw some threads talking about people trading their altcoin to bitcoin, in order to have their bitcoin gold on October 25th.
After this date, people who don't believe in the bitcoin gold, will sell it fast to go back on altcoin trading ...
So it might be a good opportunity to buy some altcoin now because of low price.. and to see the price growth after this date.

So for me, it will be patience. I'll watch what my FLO will become in November ...

I think you are right. I know many people who hold bitcoin to get bitcoin gold not because they believe bitcoin gold is a good coin but because they see this fork as an easy money opportunity. They remember bitcoin cash and they hope for the same. Later they plan to come back to altcoins.

FLO @ 1300 looks good weak hands out ===> spaceshuttlezzz Cool weeee

Hey man the more you shut up the more this thing goes up.
Now I'm not an expert of TA or anything, and OGs are not saying anything here so I want to be cautious and sh* but, would you like a cup of STFU?

Grin    Kiss    Cry  weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

weeeeee Smiley gembitz, I love your weeee and positive attitude Smiley Keep doing that Smiley go flo! =D
Especially I am from FLOrida. xD
I saw some threads talking about people trading their altcoin to bitcoin, in order to have their bitcoin gold on October 25th.
After this date, people who don't believe in the bitcoin gold, will sell it fast to go back on altcoin trading ...
So it might be a good opportunity to buy some altcoin now because of low price.. and to see the price growth after this date.

So for me, it will be patience. I'll watch what my FLO will become in November ...

I think you are right. I know many people who hold bitcoin to get bitcoin gold not because they believe bitcoin gold is a good coin but because they see this fork as an easy money opportunity. They remember bitcoin cash and they hope for the same. Later they plan to come back to altcoins.

Now I'm not an expert of TA or anything, and OGs are not saying anything here so I want to be cautious and sh* but, would you like a cup of STFU?

Grin    Kiss    Cry  weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Activity: 41

If I could up vote you 100 times I would! Well said.
Activity: 36

Activity: 33

FLO rags to riches Cool  #bitcoin pumping

Pages:
Jump to: