Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 2. (Read 74692 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
The coin works and everything is functioning as it should be thus its not a scam. If something wasn't delivered that was promised then it will be a scam to a degree. If you like the coin buy some cheap if you don't and hate it than dump out.

unfortunately for you nobody gives a fuck what you say because you are nothing but a shill account.

your history says it all.  bob?  gekko?  tor?  which one are you?

if youre going to shill for pump and dump shitcoins at least post in threads that arent ALL of butthurt bob's threads.

eat a fat bologna.
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
The coin works and everything is functioning as it should be thus its not a scam. If something wasn't delivered that was promised then it will be a scam to a degree. If you like the coin buy some cheap if you don't and hate it than dump out.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I cant look. Someone please tell me the dumping is over.

crawl back in your hole.  cry baby shill.   Cry
Activity: 213
People who call this coins a scam because the price is down does not know what a scam is.
Just because a price drops you cant try to connect a scam with it.

More stupid.  Must be holding bag.   

Coin is scam 100%. 

then why are you commenting obviously you have none of them so why are you worried about it are you that bored
Activity: 18
Merit: 0

No. Its down to 450 sat
Activity: 140
People who call this coins a scam because the price is down does not know what a scam is.

More stupid.  Must be holding bag.   

Coin is scam 100%. 
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
hold strong mate, that shit will never end
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1036
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
lol doesn't matter. scam it is/was.
called this shit since like page 4 (deleted by dev of course)
stick to legit alts which are few and far between
if you're not on the inside you will usually lose.
whatever.
Activity: 213
dont know why so many people that arent even holding any of the coins even talking why do you care youre not holding any. is far as me im keeping mine and riding it wherever it ends no sweat off my back im holding a pile of other currency's i can play with while i wait. if you got something to say and have no FLOZ to begin with then i think its time you got off your lazy a$$ and get a job and let us grown men do what we feel
FLOZ has good potential to be the coin of the year dev is very active with amazing ideas to promote this and reach all over the community.

100% proven stupid
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
FLOZ has good potential to be the coin of the year dev is very active with amazing ideas to promote this and reach all over the community.

Coin of the year

is it a bad joke or delusion?
legendary
Activity: 1120

https://media.giphy.com/media/dC9DTdqPmRnlS/giphy.gif  x 100!!!
Activity: 686
Hey all, like most of you I bought into some high priced coins.

Anyways, let's still hope it's not a scam as it's a great idea.  I like the decision to leave alcohol out of it, so it's a good update albeit a vague one.

Since I support all pot, cannabis, maryjane relate ideas and products, I've added FLOZ to my faucet list.

It's pay a flat worth amount based on USD so get nice free FLOZ while price is low if it turns out it's not a scam.

Stay high boys.

http://sillypothead.com/flozfaucet/

You people are foolish.  say scam twice in post.  You know it is.

Still laughing about energy drink.  Where is fairy dust?
Activity: 131
Hey all, like most of you I bought into some high priced coins.

Anyways, let's still hope it's not a scam as it's a great idea.  I like the decision to leave alcohol out of it, so it's a good update albeit a vague one.

Since I support all pot, cannabis, maryjane relate ideas and products, I've added FLOZ to my faucet list.

It's pay a flat worth amount based on USD so get nice free FLOZ while price is low if it turns out it's not a scam.

Stay high boys.

http://sillypothead.com/flozfaucet/
Only fools believe in shit.  energy drink ha ha ha.  What joke.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I love to trade
lol, I've put a buy order to catch the dump and so I did, sadly it went 10x lower! what a fail
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
C-Cex - check
ICO - check
Dump - check

You could sell at x3, but greed has blinded you. The moral is don't be greedy when buying C-Cex ICOs. But the best option not to buy them at all, better safe than sorry.
Pages:
Jump to: