Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 49. (Read 74732 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This thread has me in a good mood talking about my favorite subjects. Weed and money if you're not following along. I just fireded a bowl up and bought 2k Floz worth with some Ltc I had sitting around. I'm glad to see some kind of decent action during the slow time of year for alts and especially one with weed as its main jist. Smiley

Yeh buddy I've not even bother getting involved in alts for the last few months but this luckily caught my eye the other night and been keeping an eye on it since.

Like you my loves are money/weed/crypto and this gives me all that I want and for super cheap with so much potential. Plus looks looks like there could be some friends made here, fellow weed smokers. I love you guys!

The way litecoin is going I would put them in here if I had any left.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
This thread has me in a good mood talking about my favorite subjects. Weed and money if you're not following along. I just fireded a bowl up and bought 2k Floz worth with some Ltc I had sitting around. I'm glad to see some kind of decent action during the slow time of year for alts and especially one with weed as its main jist. Smiley
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
Im comfortable with my hand just would have loved to not hit the button twice. Oh well. I'll sit with them and then sell them for btc when the market opens. Because LTC is so low right now when I sell my floz for btc I'm probably going to fair better then if I had just sold the ltc for btc anyway.

Maybe you shouldn't hit the pipe so hard before you buy coins. lol

lolllll

Hash hog has a good point. But Hey, it could be worse. it could have happened when I wanted to sell a few coins and I could have sold them all by mistake.

I find hitting the pipe hard before buying coins usually turns out ok, its when ive not blazed when mistakes seem to happen  Cheesy  Your spot on there and that would have been the worst selling all and not have no more Floz. When you sell you're sure to make a profit.
I joined ya and brought a few k but will be getting more over next few days.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
dev Y U DELETE my posts already?!

"you can't handle the truth"

lol
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Im comfortable with my hand just would have loved to not hit the button twice. Oh well. I'll sit with them and then sell them for btc when the market opens. Because LTC is so low right now when I sell my floz for btc I'm probably going to fair better then if I had just sold the ltc for btc anyway.

lolllll

Hash hog has a good point. But Hey, it could be worse. it could have happened when I wanted to sell a few coins and I could have sold them all by mistake.

Activity: 168
I'll toss in 40.20 LTC, just for fun. Good luck team.

Wish me luck everyone. Just bought my 40.20 ltc worth. Ended up with 32577 floz. Let's see where this will take me.
And my weed story of the day, not much smoking going on right now to be frank. Working and taking care of the kids has me smoke free till the moon comes out.

Oh no! The order went through twice and now I have over 65000 floz. That was a big mistake. Think I can get a refund from ccex for the mistake order?

That is most likely a blessing friend if you can afford to keep hold of them. As far as I know there will be no refund but you will get your coin back around the 20th but I'd wait and see Wink Coinbase hurries up with my Bitcoin then I will be hitting ccex.

My weed story of the day is about to begin I'v only just picked up some Bluecheese and bubble gum blunt skins yum yum yum
Activity: 336
www.DonateMedia.org

Wish me luck everyone. Just bought my 40.20 ltc worth. Ended up with 32577 floz. Let's see where this will take me.
And my weed story of the day, not much smoking going on right now to be frank. Working and taking care of the kids has me smoke free till the moon comes out.

Oh no! The order went through twice and now I have over 65000 floz. That was a big mistake. Think I can get a refund from ccex for the mistake order?

Well...yep...You wait after the ico and hope for a good profit if you have a good hand.

Activity: 92
Is there a difference between this weed coin and all the others?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Turned into Pot story hour so now its my turn. Just finished the morning shift and am on my lunch break sitting in my car smoking some hash mixed with white Russian bud wondering if this day can get any slower. I want to get home to watch crypto and I'll I can think of is how I have 5 more hours of work.  Cry Oh Lord please help me get home soon.

Puff puff pass to the next one. What your weed story of the day.
Activity: 375
There are so many things you can do with weed. With the right ideas and creativity plus some second to none marketing floz will rocket. Me personally I'm a eater do you think we can get some cookies made available on the market?

Same here. I like to vape it, smoke it in a hookah, in a chillium,  in a bowl, in a bubble pipe, in a bong, one hitter quitter, eat it, and my all time favorite way is to smoke it in any of the previously mention smoking ways in hash form. Smiley Now all that said it's time to fore one up.

This is why I love investing in weed coins. Weed has been with me for 5 years already. Im 23 and started toking at 18 and my only other passion in life is crypto. It's a match made perfect for me.
There are so many things you can do with weed. With the right ideas and creativity plus some second to none marketing floz will rocket. Me personally I'm a eater do you think we can get some cookies made available on the market?

Same here. I like to vape it, smoke it in a hookah, in a chillium,  in a bowl, in a bubble pipe, in a bong, one hitter quitter, eat it, and my all time favorite way is to smoke it in any of the previously mention smoking ways in hash form. Smiley Now all that said it's time to fore one up.

Making fun of disabled people is not funny.  Sad
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

Activity: 157
do you have any sample images of the marketplace? will it be a TOR marketplace?

Our 1st release and priority is our in-wallet game which is launching in just under four weeks from now. We'll be posting screenshots as well as videos in the coming weeks & we'll be looking for beta testers along the way. If you wish to assist us and be a beta tester please send your email to us in a PM and we'll add you to the list.
For now. You can expect a more detailed update on the game in the coming hours.

This actually sounds like fun. I would imagine the best way to play the game is when you are blazed.  Grin
Speaking of fatties I rolled up a pretty nice one last night. I am still feeling it. Damn that was good dank icky sticky bud. I went with a little old school White Russian bud i had sitting in a jar just chilling. I almost forgot how good that shit was. I even have enough shake ti make up a little oil.  Grin

I hit the bong just now too. By btc arrived at ccex and I am the owner of 99K floz. Cant want to start staking these.
Activity: 36
do you have any sample images of the marketplace? will it be a TOR marketplace?

Our 1st release and priority is our in-wallet game which is launching in just under four weeks from now. We'll be posting screenshots as well as videos in the coming weeks & we'll be looking for beta testers along the way. If you wish to assist us and be a beta tester please send your email to us in a PM and we'll add you to the list.
For now. You can expect a more detailed update on the game in the coming hours.
Pages:
Jump to: