Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 51. (Read 74732 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Does anyone see what I see? Who's buying with LTC? Cool
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Just seeing this posting makes me want to fire up a nice spliff. I love toking the erb so this has got my attention. Every weed/pot coin I ever dealt with was cool. Most are still around too. I do like that this one could be used for legal weed sales in a place that has legalized it nationally. Canada is now on my list of must see places. Smiley
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
I'll toss in 40.20 LTC, just for fun. Good luck team.
Activity: 36
I'll test the game. I have been known to grow a plant or two. Will prior experience in real life help playing this game or will be handicaps that keep everyone on a pretty level playing field.

Prior experience will be an asset in this game and we don't plan on building in any handicaps at any point.
Please send us your email in a PM and we'll add you to the beta list.
Activity: 375
I'll test the game. I have been known to grow a plant or two. Will prior experience in real life help playing this game or will be handicaps that keep everyone on a pretty level playing field.
Update

-Crowd funding

Our Crowd funding starts today at some point. The sale is happening at ccex and as soon as they make the market go live we'll update on the thread. We expect it to happen during the next 12 hours.

-In-wallet FLOZ game.

Development is currently underway, we'll have some screen shots and videos in the coming weeks. We'll also be looking for beta testers who enjoy bug testing games to join us on our mission to make the coolest weed growing game out there. Bounties will be paid to anyone who finds and reports any bugs during the beta testing period.

-In general

We would like to thank everyone who has supported us so far through messages of encouragement, the 30+ people who followed us on twitter and the PM's from people looking to work with the Floz crypto team. All PM's have been replied to and we encourage anyone who may have some skills they want to put to use on this amazing project to contact us directly.

We'll be back later in the day when the market goes live with another update. Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Thank you, And good luck with the project Smiley
Weedcoins are always nice  Smiley Keeping an eye on this thread, and sent you pm dev Wink

Congrats. The job is yours. Please respond to our pm and we'll get started. Welcome aboard.
I can do the twitter price bot is that bounty still open?

Please send us a PM if you wish to claim the bounty.
Weedcoins are always nice  Smiley Keeping an eye on this thread, and sent you pm dev Wink

Im starting myself to look more at weed coins as a hedge, what are your top three if you dont mind me prying.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
Activity: 336
www.DonateMedia.org
I'm starting to watch that coin too.

Activity: 30
Thank you all for your interest in our project. I see a couple of guys interested in the in wallet game, that is good and you will not need to wait much longer for a break down on what to expect.

I normally would call bullshit on yet another weed coin but Canada is going to legalize the erb so BC Bud, Canada Cannabis, and such will be real and legal. If it is legal and this coin can tap into that market that it really could has some potential. That said lets see what comes down the pike.

There really is a big opportunity to make this weed coin a super success. So much hard work is going on behind the scenes to bring this to market the right way. The best thing about it is you can all be part of it as we grow and make this a reality.

I definitely think big things could happen if this is done right. This already has a real market for it and that market will get huge once Canada opens it up. I hope this is a real deal.
Activity: 440
oh let me guess, ICO on yobit ?  Roll Eyes
oh sorry i was wrong. ICO on c-scam.  Roll Eyes

That is funny you say that because just the other month i had bitcoin returned to me from c-cex when a dev tried to pull a fast one.
i also have kept funds on their for quite some time and it is still there.
This is so cheap to take a chance on, i won't be missing out because there are going to be a few butthurt hating on an exchange.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
Watching. Love the weed energy drink idea and I dont think its to difficult to make a reality. Can FLOZ be number one on this list?
http://www.examiner.com/article/top-5-pot-themed-energy-drinks

That is a good idea, I dont think I have ever heard anything like that before. weed candys and energy drink about to watch a movie to me will be good times. Floz energy drink to number one could possible atleast be a contender because it will be popular assuming it is marketed right.
Activity: 616
Merit: 503
@Mansa_Godson
oh let me guess, ICO on yobit ?  Roll Eyes
oh sorry i was wrong. ICO on c-scam.  Roll Eyes
I can do the twitter price bot is that bounty still open?
Thank you all for your interest in our project. I see a couple of guys interested in the in wallet game, that is good and you will not need to wait much longer for a break down on what to expect.

I normally would call bullshit on yet another weed coin but Canada is going to legalize the erb so BC Bud, Canada Cannabis, and such will be real and legal. If it is legal and this coin can tap into that market that it really could has some potential. That said lets see what comes down the pike.

There really is a big opportunity to make this weed coin a super success. So much hard work is going on behind the scenes to bring this to market the right way. The best thing about it is you can all be part of it as we grow and make this a reality.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
I`m watching this one.

This is one to watch and maybe throw some spare coin at. 1000sat with such a small supply and awesome potential, when the tech and features get delivered this will go crazy for sure.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
I`m watching this one.
Pages:
Jump to: