Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 52. (Read 74732 times)

Activity: 375
Merit: 250
I normally would call bullshit on yet another weed coin but Canada is going to legalize the erb so BC Bud, Canada Cannabis, and such will be real and legal. If it is legal and this coin can tap into that market that it really could has some potential. That said lets see what comes down the pike.

Me too I see that.

The new gun prime minister is not messing about. in Dam weed is already aswell being sold on mass scale if they have contacts there to use Floz then this is stupidly good.

i want to hear more on the game and markets waiting patiently.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
This looks like there will be whales involved here that I will need to be hunting  Cheesy Damn I see that some exciting things are being worked on and not even mentioned! Distillers = a weed vodka? I have tried and love that. Perfumers = your own brand of weed scented aftershave/perfume ? I have to get me some Floz  this can be huge judging by the team.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
This is just the coin for me. I love weed.   Will there be a hash side-chain on this coin?

That would be cool. Sidechain made of hash with brown colored coins. Sticky icky stanky ones.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
This is just the coin for me. I love weed.   Will there be a hash side-chain on this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Watching. Love the weed energy drink idea and I dont think its to difficult to make a reality. Can FLOZ be number one on this list?
http://www.examiner.com/article/top-5-pot-themed-energy-drinks
Activity: 157
I normally would call bullshit on yet another weed coin but Canada is going to legalize the erb so BC Bud, Canada Cannabis, and such will be real and legal. If it is legal and this coin can tap into that market that it really could has some potential. That said lets see what comes down the pike.
Activity: 267
Hit's from the bong anyone.  Grin
I love weed coins and buy a few from each brand just because.
Right now Im holding
MaryJane coin
Sativa coin
Pot coin
and cannabis coin.
If we have so many strains of weed then we'll certainly need as many cryptos going into weed's legal future.
I'll support this project and invest a few ltc.
Activity: 36
Why is the ico for bitcoin and litecoin? Is there a reason for this choice because to be honest i've never seen anyone ask for ltc before during a crowd funding or ico. And we all know LTC is dead.

That's a great question.
The simple answer why some of the ask is for LTC is because of our FLOZ in wallet growing game. Our lead game developer wishes to be paid for his services in LTC and who are we to argue with him. Just don't let him see you saying "LTC is dead" or you may hurt his feelings.
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
Smoke weed everyday!
Why is the ico for bitcoin and litecoin? Is there a reason for this choice because to be honest i've never seen anyone ask for ltc before during a crowd funding or ico. And we all know LTC is dead.
Activity: 151
An announcement with a good doze of information, that's always nice to see.
Will keep following this and see what it develops into  Cool
Activity: 1344
Merit: 565
Following on twitter and watching this thread and project!

This looks like it could be a very nice weed coin.

Weed energy drink yum yum and game in wallet looking forward to hearing more.

Looks like i soon maybe ordering my goodies from the floz market place without having to get para going in shops
Activity: 440
I have a feeling this can actually turn into something.
Probably not, but I will follow, so good luck Smiley

Yours and mine feeling are the same. It maybe because I am biased because I just love the weed and have been known to grow the odd plant or two. I will give it another read through and tell you what I think. One thing stood out, how cheap it is for what is on offer!
Activity: 26
I have a feeling this can actually turn into something.
Probably not, but I will follow, so good luck Smiley
coins growing like plants, the sad is not the number, but the quality

Interesting choice of words you used there.

OP Updated.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
coins growing like plants, the sad is not the number, but the quality
OP slightly updated. Thread will be turned into the announcement over the weekend.
Thank you for your time and patience.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
Good Evening ladies & gentleman of the Bitcointalk community, I bring a gift. A small thanksgiving teaser for everyone to sample.
Enjoy.

Specs:
FLOZ (ticker)
POS
5.338.642 coin count
54sec blocks

More info coming shortly

OMG...Another potential scam coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 938
This is a self-moderated topic, So if dev is on here surely will delete my next post, If not it is dead already.
Activity: 378
EthBits
waiting for your coin information  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Ok POS coin a little more info about %pos yearly, how to get coins?
Pages:
Jump to: