Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 18. (Read 186134 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Ive done some restructuring on "the promotion coin" to get the promotions started this coming Monday again on fly coin.

Vegas
legendary
Its complicated, basically I was paying the XDE2 promoters, and then I was watching the price slowly fall. So too many XDE2 coins were out there. Everyone on the XDE2 team is joining together to bring the price back were it belongs. I anticipate a few weeks, and we will start up again.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Why would you put promotion on hold? What s the reason?
legendary
Guys I had to put the promotion on hold for a short time. But , this will be completed, and fly started to show some nice activity during the promotion.

Vegas
legendary
Lol @ all the people voting for "its useless" in the poll. Go play with your pennies and dust, no one needs you.

Actually, you might want to look again. More people voted YES, than its useless.
Vegas
I think Ryan was saying it is useful. Like most things, some see it as important
and others do not.

Yes, I see that now. The purpose I had in mind was to get an early warning for coins that are taking off. I believe its advantageous to be one of the first to know when a coin is being pumped on Yobit. Should the software be created that would be its main focus. It would alert you early , so you can get in at the floor. It would be a paid system, as if you owned it, you would not want everyone else to have it.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
Lol @ all the people voting for "its useless" in the poll. Go play with your pennies and dust, no one needs you.

Actually, you might want to look again. More people voted YES, than its useless.
Vegas
I think Ryan was saying it is useful. Like most things, some see it as important
and others do not.
legendary
Lol @ all the people voting for "its useless" in the poll. Go play with your pennies and dust noone needs you.

Vegas
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Lol @ all the people voting for "its useless" in the poll. Go play with your pennies and dust noone needs you.
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
XDE2, PAYS HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS A WEEK TO PROMOTERS
#Flycoin $FLY provides an investment with sensible, stable growth. Unique & unmatched quality! #btc #cryptocurrency #altcoin

Edit:
Post proof in the "xde2" thread.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
My wallet also is stable and found the SUPERBLOCS  Smiley

Gentlemen, more confidence to FLY. It is a robust coin, led by honest team.
Currently the price is ridiculously low, the constraint is an opportunity to buy cheaply.
legendary
Superblocks work better than imagined. Just scored a nice 5x today. I will be opdating the op today with the correct interest rate as Cryptonit has pointed out. The promotional team is continuing to promote fly and posting the links in their thread. So, I know Cryptonit has some nice positive pictures to post. Thank you in advance if you can do that. I will be posting positive things about fly here also. I would encourage everyone to do the same. New people that have never heard about fly will come here to see what its all about, and decide weather they want to buy fly or not. Help make their decision easy.

For those of you visiting the thread for the first time, here is our inflation chart. Fly is one of the most anti-inflation coins out there. Inflation is the killer of ANY coin. Knowing this I have lots of anti inflation
measures built in to slow its growth while paying 10% POS + superblocks (Average 20% +/-).

This was taken from presstabs block explorer today. http://www.presstab.pw/phpexplorer/FLY/charts.php?type=supply

Here is the annualized stake rate from presstab showing that the 10% interest + superblocks works out just above 20% , while keeping inflation very low.

Notice the higher grey dots, these are superblocks. THE GREEN ARROWS POINTING UP ARE 100X SUPERBLOCKS!!!  100 FLY coins @ .51 USD is worth $51. Smiley

Vegas
legendary
The news is , its a very safe place to store your funds. Its near 1.5 years old, and is very anti-inflation. Wallet works perfect, and users dont have to worry about "run away devs". Im looking at many ideas to develop a software that can be purchased only with fly. So im doing polls to find out what that is.

To the promoters, please continue to promote fly, and post your proof in the "xde2" thread.

Vegas
legendary
is this software useful only for traders?what is the use of it for a common crypto user or even a small trader like me?It is not a price prediction software or Automated trade bot so what is the benefit of knowing the price and volume changes on exchange through Alert?

It is something that has not been created yet. We need to know if the demand is there.

The use of this software: Yobit users everyday it seems picks a coin to pump, some can go as high as 300%-500% in price. This would be an early warning signal for those that like to get in on these pumps. They would get notified if there is a change in volume or price that they set in their settings.

Vegas
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
is this software useful only for traders?what is the use of it for a common crypto user or even a small trader like me?It is not a price prediction software or Automated trade bot so what is the benefit of knowing the price and volume changes on exchange through Alert?
legendary
This forum / thread has gone to the shits!

Nothing but reposts of tweets.  More than there was in the Fly Club of yester-year.

There needs to be some intelligent conversation or banter at the least.

Midnight Miner, the whole point is to get the word out there. People see that there is a lot of activity with fly. You CAN still have a conversation in here , even with the links posted. I have no trouble doing it. It will last 30 days , then it will stop. Thats what the marketing machine does. Its the way it works, and it works well. The positive effects are NOT immediate, and take time, but they work wonders Smiley

To the fly holders, Ill do as you say, and make a new thread, but when the posts are here, then it attracts attention to this thread, thats the point. With your permission may we post our tweets here for only 30 days? It will help bring enormous attention to fly. It will get things moving again. Its just 30 days, thats all. What I do, when I post is post my logo on the top, to indicate its me posting. Guys its a SMALL price to pay to get fly moving again. If you continue posting negative posts, it WONT work!!! PM me with your thoughts, please. I will respond. We need to make this thread positive, so when people come here , they see a positive atmosphere. Also by posting, it bumps fly to the top of the topic every few seconds, and THAT gets attention!! But at the end of the day, the fly holders overrule me. If your not willing to give this 30 days, then I will create another thread, but based on results, this way IS the best way. This was intended as a positive move to bring attention to fly. It was never intended to upset anyone. Will you guys allow this for 30 days? If so, do NOT post anything negative or this wont work. Let me know your thoughts and I will enact them. I AM on your side and always have been. Question: Would it make everyone happy to make a different thread for prmotions? I dont even think I can even do that on bitcointalk (without breaking the rules), and I think it will cause confusion on which is the REAL fly thread?!?! Guys this is for 30 days, and thats it, and its a positive move. Will you allow it?

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
This forum / thread has gone to the shits!

Nothing but reposts of tweets.  More than there was in the Fly Club of yester-year.

There needs to be some intelligent conversation or banter at the least.

@midnight_miner - AGREED!

Let the proof of posts happen in PM or create a thread for it.  Proof of posts of retweets and facebook posts is just clutter!  Just my 2 cents.
Thank you  - we are discussing that exact solution.
We appreciate your input.
Activity: 508
Merit: 501
Yes, please make a new thread for tweets. I am not interested in seeing dozens of twitter post links. Not cool.
Pages:
Jump to: