Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 13. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Thank you, here is a compile of everything we know so far:

Screen shots:

Video: http://www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/yobit-pump-alert.mp4

More info on features:

Uses Yobit Api to pull data. Checks every 1.5 seconds using my private datacenter with 1Gps upload/1Gps download

You can choose how high or low to set the alert. Keeps track of how many alerts in 24 hrs.  

If you minimize it, then a popup will appear in the bottom RT corner  

You can have a sound alert. There will be a switch to turn on and off sound and popup alerts  

Strongly suggested to setup 2 screens on windows

Light green is highest %, then colors go slightly darker with lower percent. Small negative change is light red, to large - negative change will be blood red

Will also alert you when price is starting to fall, so you can cash out BEFORE it falls too far

The will be updates about once every 6-8 weeks. The next update will include a column called "Velocity". What this is , is a scale from 0-10 that tells you "How fast people are buying". 0, being dead, then 10 being enormous buying happening right now.  This is another key indicator of a pump, and that is how fast people are buying, and/or if there is a buy bot on it.  

Vegas

Good going! This probably is the first yobit pump alert software to date.As yobit is the home to lots of pump and dunp everyday, I hope this tool will make many of us richer Grin
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
Does anyone have an example of a Flycoin.conf that they could share with me please and thank you because I got my wallet working but now I need a Flycoin.conf to get connections. Cheers Cheesy

This is the setting:

rpcuser=okane818
rpcpassword=x
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
daemon=1
server=1
maxconnections=99
addnode=5.9.36.211
addnode=45.55.195.243
addnode=59.100.29.2
addnode=167.114.249.196
addnode=24.160.59.242
addnode=68.134.209.41
addnode=108.49.185.3
addnode=68.224.11.146
addnode=98.193.42.19
addnode=213.108.119.84
addnode=24.231.65.205
addnode=5.189.144.97
addnode=75.130.163.51
addnode=194.135.93.51
addnode=68.235.184.192
addnode=68.235.184.192
addnode=98.118.105.12
addnode=70.189.144.30
addnode=95.116.206.86
addnode=31.223.129.161
addnode=62.197.73.12
addnode=104.210.158.10

Okane Satoshi
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
For those of you with syncing problems.

1. Close fly wallet, then Delete everything from roaming/flycoin (except wallet.dat)
2. Make a shortcut of flycoin.exe
3. go to properties and add find the box called "target". Add -zapwallettxes=1 on the end. So, the line will look like this:

C:\Users\Vegas\Desktop\Fly\FlyCoin-qt.exe -zapwallettxes=1

(just change user name, and location. My .exe is in a fly folder on my desktop)

Create a flycoin.conf file and add it to your roaming/flycoin folder and add these addnodes to it (Make sure 3 letter extention in windows is enabled)

addnode=149.56.154.75
addnode=129.21.131.183
addnode=167.114.249.196
addnode=68.235.184.192
addnode=5.189.136.83
addnode=24.160.59.242
addnode=5.9.36.211
addnode=68.224.101.145
addnode=75.130.162.248
addnode=68.134.212.246
addnode=67.241.223.195
addnode=70.189.156.125
addnode=85.214.152.3
addnode=45.55.195.243
addnode=173.48.167.209
addnode=134.3.158.149
addnode=77.119.249.127
addnode=174.5.38.192
addnode=62.197.73.12

4. Launch wallet and let it sync

It might stop once or twice, just close and reopen

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Okay now I have a problem I can get my Flycoin windows wallet working again but my wallet.dat won't transfer with all my coins now??? Any ideas?? Cheers

If u see only few coins instead the full amount, so u have to resync.

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Okay now I have a problem I can get my Flycoin windows wallet working again but my wallet.dat won't transfer with all my coins now??? Any ideas?? Cheers

backup? do you have the privkey?
I got my wallet.dat from my old Flycoin wallet saved on my desktop but everytime I try to put it into the new wallet it gives me a runtime error??
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

backup? do you have the privkey?
Does anyone have an example of a Flycoin.conf that they could share with me please and thank you because I got my wallet working but now I need a Flycoin.conf to get connections. Cheers Cheesy
legendary
Thank you, here is a compile of everything we know so far:

Screen shots:

Video: http://www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/yobit-pump-alert.mp4

More info on features:

Uses Yobit Api to pull data. Checks every 1.5 seconds using my private datacenter with 1Gps upload/1Gps download

You can choose how high or low to set the alert. Keeps track of how many alerts in 24 hrs.  

If you minimize it, then a popup will appear in the bottom RT corner  

You can have a sound alert. There will be a switch to turn on and off sound and popup alerts  

Strongly suggested to setup 2 screens on windows

Light green is highest %, then colors go slightly darker with lower percent. Small negative change is light red, to large - negative change will be blood red

Will also alert you when price is starting to fall, so you can cash out BEFORE it falls too far

The will be updates about once every 6-8 weeks. The next update will include a column called "Velocity". What this is , is a scale from 0-10 that tells you "How fast people are buying". 0, being dead, then 10 being enormous buying happening right now.  This is another key indicator of a pump, and that is how fast people are buying, and/or if there is a buy bot on it.  

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
After this day, let there be no doubts of the existence of this software. It is still in development and not yet hooked up to the server. But as it would be easy to create "fake screen shots" in photoshop, its next to impossible to fake a video. Here it is :

www.bitcoinlasvegas.net/files/yobit-pump-alert.mp4

The only form of payment accepted will be fly coin. Buy fly or cry!

Vegas

Hello Vegas,

This is my conclusion about this software to alert you about a coin to pump, this is an awesome invention, this is what we need for us to know
to be come more profitable, with this software a lot of means to me.
Congrats Vegasguy.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
legendary
Grin
After this day, let there be no doubts of the existence of this software. It is still in development and not yet hooked up to the server. But as it would be easy to create "fake screen shots" in photoshop, its next to impossible to fake a video. Here it is :

Vegas

Wow pretty good tool like it already keep up good work also I tried to withdraw fly from yobit and it said was coming from cold storage but coins eventually just got transfered back to acct. Is there an problem on yot cause I got wallet and would luv to use it. FJ6DjyTju8b5mPdPE757d1qGTUTfJAKHNa go fly!!

Yes at this moment, there is a delay withdraw fly. I sent a message to admin, so it will be cleared up soon.

Until then, let me brighten your day:

Vegas
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
 Grin

Vegas

Wow pretty good tool like it already keep up good work also I tried to withdraw fly from yobit and it said was coming from cold storage but coins eventually just got transfered back to acct. Is there an problem on yot cause I got wallet and would luv to use it. FJ6DjyTju8b5mPdPE757d1qGTUTfJAKHNa go fly!!
legendary

Vegas
legendary
No risk, no fun!
Here is the latest screenshot as the graphics are being added:

Both the login screen and the software have been updated to reflect the fly coin colors, as this software will be a fly coin exclusive.

Vegas

Dear Vegas,

its possible to change the colours? Maybe later updates or so...
Blue and Green is hard to follow for me.

Greetz
Steve

Sure. For now, I wanted to use the fly coin colors, and get the release out soon.

Fly will be the ONLY payment accepted for the software.

Vegas

I am very excited.  Cheesy

legendary

Both the login screen and the software have been updated to reflect the fly coin colors, as this software will be a fly coin exclusive.

Vegas

Dear Vegas,

Greetz
Steve

Sure. For now, I wanted to use the fly coin colors, and get the release out soon.

Fly will be the ONLY payment accepted for the software.

Vegas
legendary
No risk, no fun!

Vegas

Dear Vegas,

Greetz
Steve
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
how do i get this software?

We are still in development and testing. Follow this thread, for the latest news. Make sure you have flycoin as its the ONLY form of payment accepted. $20/month worth of fly coin.

Vegas
I think this will causing Flycoin fly to the moon if its the only payment method
legendary

We are still in development and testing. Follow this thread, for the latest news. Make sure you have flycoin as its the ONLY form of payment accepted. $20/month worth of fly coin.

Vegas
Activity: 148
Merit: 100
legendary

Vegas
Pages:
Jump to: